Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] stealth.org | Quantum Proof of Stake (qPoS) | Tor | Blocknet - page 120. (Read 631063 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Awesome to see stealthcoins name amongst technology's heavy hitters! Make sure you're all following us on twitter @stealthcoin

http://i.imgur.com/Ce3y1op.png

Wow! I watch this guy's tech reviews on Youtube. I'm also a subscriber of his page. Didn't know he's into crypto as well, especially XST.
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
o lord i have 36 connections to stealthcoin network, by far the most connections i ever have over other coins by very very long shot! i have to say it is a solid coin.

We are getting bigger and stronger!
legendary
Activity: 1008
Awesome to see stealthcoins name amongst technology's heavy hitters! Make sure you're all following us on twitter @stealthcoin

that is awesome news, Go XST Go to the moon.

best of luck Dev and community.  Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1050

that is awesome to see XST getting media attention,
XST has best DEV team behind and supportive community.
XST will deliver more innovative features.
Activity: 272
Merit: 250

Activity: 498
Merit: 252
Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon
o lord i have 36 connections to stealthcoin network, by far the most connections i ever have over other coins by very very long shot! i have to say it is a solid coin.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
what is a Stealthcoin referred to as when it is divided up less than 1?...A Stealthbit?

stealthbit is a good name

I like it but was thinking

XSToshi  pronounced ZiSToshi  like Xylophone.  Wink

XSToshi is pretty cool!
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
what is a Stealthcoin referred to as when it is divided up less than 1?...A Stealthbit?

stealthbit is a good name

I like it but was thinking

XSToshi  pronounced ZiSToshi  like Xylophone.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
There are many big things going to be developed behind the scene about XST. XST is the most impressive and solid coin and sooner to be adopted for daily usage like normal currency.
legendary
Activity: 1050
We need somewhere we can buy/sell things for XST. Even if it's just a trade thread for now.

We're now accepting XST for web hosting, VPS and dedicated server hosting @ www.onenetwork.net
Here is our ad @webhostingtalk; http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1293860

I'm creating free escrow service where you can buy/sell goods for BTC/XST, this service will be use within our store.
great to see new merchant to XST, XST moving to the great future,
i am new to the XST just bought decent amount of XST.
good luck to the all community.
awesome news to get a new merchant, welcome to the board dude,
XST is the future coin, much solid community and great Dev team.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
We need somewhere we can buy/sell things for XST. Even if it's just a trade thread for now.

We're now accepting XST for web hosting, VPS and dedicated server hosting @ www.onenetwork.net
Here is our ad @webhostingtalk; http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1293860

I'm creating free escrow service where you can buy/sell goods for BTC/XST, this service will be use within our store.
great to see new merchant to XST, XST moving to the great future,
i am new to the XST just bought decent amount of XST.
good luck to the all community.
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927

XST escrow will truly be a huge advantage for XST !
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
What does "Stake" Mean in my XST WALLET? How does stake work?
Stake is interest/profit that you begin to take when you have XST in your wallet for more than three days. Interest rate is 20% annually . let's suppose you have 10k Xst in your wallet you will receive 2000 XST as interest for first year. Enjoy and watch your XST growing day by day.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
What does "Stake" Mean in my XST WALLET? How does stake work?
legendary

Can sellers and buyers outside your store use your escrow service?

Yes, anyone can use this escrow service but buyer will have to sign-in and creating a shipping address so seller can know which address to ship the goods to. everything will be manual create by us for now but when this getting large it will be turn to auto.

Excellent!

Let us know on this thread when your escrow service is ready. I`ll use it !

Definitely. I will posts and spams everywhere about this but only a few coins are accepted, huge advantage for XST.

I`m a Stealth Coin supporter. As your escrow will support XST and BTC, it`s sufficient for me Wink

It`s really cool that your escrow will be free!!!

Awesome, yes, XST is the best altcoin!
This free escrow service is good for our store, win-win for all. 100% safe and confident with buyer/seller as our store/company reputation is on the line with block explorer proof for any transaction. It's going to be 100% like Amazon but amazon charging an arm/leg on seller, ahem, also Ebay
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502

Yes, anyone can use this escrow service but buyer will have to sign-in and creating a shipping address so seller can know which address to ship the goods to. everything will be manual create by us for now but when this getting large it will be turn to auto.

Excellent!

Definitely. I will posts and spams everywhere about this but only a few coins are accepted, huge advantage for XST.

I`m a Stealth Coin supporter. As your escrow will support XST and BTC, it`s sufficient for me Wink

It`s really cool that your escrow will be free!!!
legendary

Excellent!

Excellent!

legendary

Jump to: