Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] stealth.org | Quantum Proof of Stake (qPoS) | Tor | Blocknet - page 144. (Read 631063 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
We will have to spread the word in inovative ways once the new releases come out.

G.

Maybe calling in to the Alex Jones Show & suggesting he accept Stealthcoin? He's already accepting Bitcoin in his online store. Even if he doesn't, I'd be a good plug.  Wink 

We must make him to accept Stealthcoin transactions. Me must make him an offer he can`t refuse Cheesy

How can you refuse Stealthcoin?  Grin

We here in the XST community should reach out to Joe Rogan as well. Maybe Ron Paul & Jesse Ventura? LOL, funny thing is Im serious.
Im trying to get my DJ buddy Jake Sgarlato along with his close friend Borgore & Victor Niglio to accept cryptocurrencies as well but its difficult. Lips sealed
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
We will have to spread the word in inovative ways once the new releases come out.

G.

Maybe calling in to the Alex Jones Show & suggesting he accept Stealthcoin? He's already accepting Bitcoin in his online store. Even if he doesn't, I'd be a good plug.  Wink 

We must make him to accept Stealthcoin transactions. Me must make him an offer he can`t refuse Cheesy

How can you refuse Stealthcoin?  Grin
From Hondo last night on slack:

hondo [1:05 AM]
Beautiful code from Alex, the Qt dev who did the new tiled wallet.

I just finished the code review. It's very professional work.

hondo [1:10 AM]
Building now.

hondo [1:11 AM]
OMFG it's gorgeous!

hondo [1:13 AM]6:13
There might be a slight font size issue with linux, but I think that's an easy fix.

hondo [1:13 AM]
But this wallet is beautiful.

Hell yea! I can't wait to see it with my own eyes... sounds fantastic!
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Wow!! This new amazing wallet will explode the price!!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

We are opening up a store for "PolyKey" that will come with the key ring along with a 8gb USB with TAILS OS installed.

Stealthcoin & Bitcoin will be the only forms of payment. We will also be customizing the PolyKeys tailored to whatever cryptocurrency design is requested. We are still in the process of figuring out the best way to layout a decal on this unit that will last long term.

Here is the FB page as of now : https://www.facebook.com/pages/PolyKey/1485517271723546

is great to see new merchant to accept XST,
soon will see more merchants to accept XST....
Activity: 420

We are opening up a store for "PolyKey" that will come with the key ring along with a 8gb USB with TAILS OS installed.

Stealthcoin & Bitcoin will be the only forms of payment. We will also be customizing the PolyKeys tailored to whatever cryptocurrency design is requested. We are still in the process of figuring out the best way to layout a decal on this unit that will last long term.

Here is the FB page as of now : https://www.facebook.com/pages/PolyKey/1485517271723546

Activity: 467
Hondo is sleeping now and I don't know if I could be posting it here in this thread, but if you guys like what I pasted here before, so take a look at this:

hondo [1:34 AM]
... I think you'll be glad too when you see what we have planned for the web wallet. The new Qt is eye candy, but the web wallet will be food for the soul.

hondo [1:35 AM]
*and by "planned", I mean that we are working on the web wallet now.

music to my ears!!
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
StealthCoin must forge new era in crypto coin universe !!!
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Hondo is sleeping now and I don't know if I could be posting it here in this thread, but if you guys like what I pasted here before, so take a look at this:

hondo [1:34 AM]
... I think you'll be glad too when you see what we have planned for the web wallet. The new Qt is eye candy, but the web wallet will be food for the soul.

hondo [1:35 AM]
*and by "planned", I mean that we are working on the web wallet now.
MR1
legendary
Excellent news !

XST still on track, I love it.

Trading volume keeps increasing.

Community is still there.

Nice things coming ahead ;-)

Sure, the community is still there!

We all strive for the strength of XST !!!
legendary
Activity: 1008

Building now.

OMFG it's gorgeous!

There might be a slight font size issue with linux, but I think that's an easy fix.

amazing news good to see, well done team XST....
XST has best team, soon is about to make new history in the world of crypto..
legendary

Building now.

OMFG it's gorgeous!

amazing news good to see, well done team XST....
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Excellent news !

XST still on track, I love it.

Trading volume keeps increasing.

Community is still there.

Nice things coming ahead ;-)
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

Building now.

OMFG it's gorgeous!

MR1
legendary

G.

G.

legendary
Activity: 1008
stay tuned with community, very exciting news about to come out,

in XST We Trust
it is great time to get cheap XST,
now XST is about to explode... soon to the moon,
legendary
stay tuned with community, very exciting news about to come out,

in XST We Trust
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
Activity: 213

G.
Jump to: