Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] stealth.org | Quantum Proof of Stake (qPoS) | Tor | Blocknet - page 145. (Read 631063 times)

Activity: 498
Merit: 252
Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon

RT! HUGE things to come for XST! stealthweb: stealthwallet + stealthvault

https://twitter.com/sadochismo/status/536499794827808768

this was unexpected announcement, good job!
Activity: 498
Merit: 252
Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon

RT! Brandnew STEALTHCLIENTS out soon! Completely re-designed UI, the first of its kind again..

https://twitter.com/sadochismo/status/536496074505347072

i have been waiting for this
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Unfortunately many people did not show such courage as you. 

Well, I knew it was a good coin from the start. I think most of the ones that disappeared were from Bobsurplus' crew.
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
Unfortunately many people did not show such courage as you. 

You need encrypt your wallet to lock appear
Never leave any wallet decrypted, there are a malware to steal wallet.dat file of any currency in windows. Several people in bct have been stolen by this malware
Encrypted it and unlock for staking only

Ah... that would explain it since I've been staking 24/7 LOL!
Maybe I shouldn't do that.
Thanks man!

Encrypt the wallet does not prevent staking 24/7.
Only protects your coins.
Just check the box to unlock "for staking only" as in pic above.
Your wallet will stake and will be protected at same time

How exactly does staking work? More you leave your wallet turned on, more XST you earn?

I found a link to this explanation in xst web site: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8075837

I took a look at the link u provided, I mean at the old thread of XST. It`s sad that XST had bunch of adopters before the fud campaign, that we see no more in our new thread. All the coward chickens disappeared as soon as XST began going down...

Well, I'm still here from back then. I had to create a new account after going ballistic on the Shadowcash folks & getting a nice little ban over the whole debacle.

Never leave any wallet decrypted, there are a malware to steal wallet.dat file of any currency in windows. Several people in bct have been stolen by this malware

Thanks man!

How exactly does staking work? More you leave your wallet turned on, more XST you earn?

I found a link to this explanation in xst web site: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8075837

I took a look at the link u provided, I mean at the old thread of XST. It`s sad that XST had bunch of adopters before the fud campaign, that we see no more in our new thread. All the coward chickens disappeared as soon as XST began going down...
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

Thanks man!

thanks buddy for sharing wonderful information about....
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

Thanks man!

New Stealth Client seems very seductive Wink
Activity: 305
Guys don't be so quick to judge someone's motives.  When I first came to this thread, I was asking questions and got branded as a fudster as well, and that is hardly the truth. I'm just saying don't jump to conclusions so quickly.

Bangomatic, he is a member of shadowcash community, it has been answered many times as you can read below, he is not a noob and he knows that bittrex is known as "Botrex" and this happens with all coins from there, include shadowcash

It did happen for a longer period. And lets be clear im not here to fud. It just came to my attention and i wanted to know if this happens a lot and for what reason.

And dont get me wrong, i like xst and i have a few btc invested myself.

But now i know, i wont post any of that anymore Smiley

Man, this happens with all coins and that is why many people call bittrex of "botrex".
Unfortunately the crypto world is commanded by the big whales, deny it is naive.
You created a thread in altcoin discussion area talking about it happened only with xst and keep repeating it here, really seems that your intention is only trolling.
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Fuck you cock suckers, go sell you coins to your selves and create false volume, I'm out!!!!

Devs, add this cocksucker`s ID to XSTerminate black list !!!

Please add me to the list as this will be my last ever post in this thread, i've sold my coins, the censorship is terrible here, it give people a false sense of reality.

All I did was mention that there has been people buying and selling their coins to themselves, to create false buy support, it's most likely one of the Dev's

I know this message will be deleted, but hope other investors see this and decide that their money will be better placed else where.

Bye.

If you want to let our community know your ideas, u must do it politely and u must not insult our community you really cocksucker and motherfucker FUDster !!!

Guys don't be so quick to judge someone's motives.  When I first came to this thread, I was asking questions and got branded as a fudster as well, and that is hardly the truth. I'm just saying don't jump to conclusions so quickly.

Bangomatic, please read carefully his recent posts in the quotes of our members (as leigh2k14 deleted quickly his posts). He insulted our community members!

Thanks man!

legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Fuck you cock suckers, go sell you coins to your selves and create false volume, I'm out!!!!

Please add me to the list as this will be my last ever post in this thread, i've sold my coins, the censorship is terrible here, it give people a false sense of reality.

All I did was mention that there has been people buying and selling their coins to themselves, to create false buy support, it's most likely one of the Dev's

I know this message will be deleted, but hope other investors see this and decide that their money will be better placed else where.

Bye.

If you want to let our community know your ideas, u must do it politely and u must not insult our community you really cocksucker and motherfucker FUDster !!!

Guys don't be so quick to judge someone's motives.  When I first came to this thread, I was asking questions and got branded as a fudster as well, and that is hardly the truth. I'm just saying don't jump to conclusions so quickly.
legendary
Activity: 1008

Bye.

His question already answered many times already. Blame the bots don't blame the game. Bottrex is all about bots, games and manipulation by the day traders. The person didn't sell any coin or buy any coin, he/she is just messing with his/her own coins.
Same Shadowcash tactics... spread FUD, cry victim, repeat.
Are they all trained to do this?

Thanks man!

Okay cool, I didn't know that.
Sometimes I miss the blatantly obvious!
legendary
#mitandopelomundo

Thanks man!

Your wallet will stake and will be protected

Emilio, how do you know so many things? Are you from the dev team? Smiley

Nop, my friend. But i'm here since first day like many others.
Many things are discussing on slack and others as about stake, malware and encrypt wallet are the same for all pos coins.
Sorry for my English.

EDIT:
Dev team are Hondo (StealthSend account), Koontas, Sascha Pahlke (Sadochismo and pm1978 accounts), Argakiig, ed_teech, je_sus, deadliftbrah and StealthDevs account that is used by them.

Thanks man!

Your wallet will stake and will be protected

Emilio, how do you know so many things? Are you from the dev team? Smiley
legendary
#mitandopelomundo

Thanks man!

Jump to: