Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] stealth.org | Quantum Proof of Stake (qPoS) | Tor | Blocknet - page 161. (Read 631063 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Hello guys, im supporter of XST, because it have good feature, such as anonynimity, and POS, energy efficiency.. Cheesy, although, the price of this coin is falling, i believe it will increase significantly.. Cheesy

but, i have question, i just downloaded XST wallet, but it synch slowly and then stop synching, and it always happen when i close the wallet and then reopen it, how to fix this Huh

Read page 1. Download the blcokchain etc etc

Follow the instructions

THIS ^
the slowness and stuck happens only in first sync and are because tor network
If you need help to install blockchain write again here
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Hello guys, im supporter of XST, because it have good feature, such as anonynimity, and POS, energy efficiency.. Cheesy, although, the price of this coin is falling, i believe it will increase significantly.. Cheesy

but, i have question, i just downloaded XST wallet, but it synch slowly and then stop synching, and it always happen when i close the wallet and then reopen it, how to fix this Huh

Read page 1. Download the blcokchain etc etc

Follow the instructions
Activity: 7
Merit: 0

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
is there a bitcoinwisdom for stealthcoin?
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
If XST reaches 1k, I`ll buy 1.000.000 XST I swear !  Wink
Every day this coin drops like a stone.
What's the next big release?

its called the accumulation phase whilst shaking out the weak handz

patience is key while holding a coin on the verge of exploding

But what is on the horizon. Last I read Hondo and co. are 'working on it'. Not a lot of dev-buzz here and I don't have much time to follow everyone around the internet.
No offence but dribble about the ruble and other nonsense should be discussed somewhere else it just looks desperate if that's all there is to talk about.

If you read the previous pages, you will see that in the coming days will be launched a new and revolutionary wallet.
Will be a milestone in the history of altcoins and probably will be the model to new coins, as bitcoin-qt is today.
Also will be launching a web wallet, which will allow some members of the xst community, create stealthmarkets in their countries.
agreed with you, we have have the best Dev, XST will be the next star of the crypto world,
just keep faith in Hondo...

Im pretty sure there is a thread other than BTCtalk related to XST that I havent had the urge to go sign up for. I dont need constant updates all the time. I have faith in the dev team to deliver what they say they are going to do with this coin.

Like i stated before, if XST hits 1k sats i got some BTC incoming =D

patiently waiting

legendary
Activity: 1050

But what is on the horizon. Last I read Hondo and co. are 'working on it'. Not a lot of dev-buzz here and I don't have much time to follow everyone around the internet.
No offence but dribble about the ruble and other nonsense should be discussed somewhere else it just looks desperate if that's all there is to talk about.

If you read the previous pages, you will see that in the coming days will be launched a new and revolutionary wallet.
Will be a milestone in the history of altcoins and probably will be the model to new coins, as bitcoin-qt is today.
Also will be launching a web wallet, which will allow some members of the xst community, create stealthmarkets in their countries.
agreed with you, we have have the best Dev, XST will be the next star of the crypto world,
just keep faith in Hondo...
legendary
#mitandopelomundo

MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
2 more votes and we are on the 1st place!
Activity: 896
any update about new wallet?
when it will be available
legendary
Activity: 1050

I believe late this week or early next week from what I've heard. No worries here, just scooping more up in the meantime.  Grin
we believe in Hondo... sure will deliver his promises to the crypto world with his innovation...
Activity: 462
Merit: 100

I believe late this week or early next week from what I've heard. No worries here, just scooping more up in the meantime.  Grin
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
"RUSSIAN RUBLE’S DEPRECIATION COULD TRIGGER BITCOIN RUN"
 http://www.altcointoday.com/russian-rubles-depreciation-could-trigger-bitcoin-run/

and when they ban btc in 2015 could trigger stealthcoin run  Grin

...And with LiteBit, they'll be able to obtain them very easily.  Wink
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
"RUSSIAN RUBLE’S DEPRECIATION COULD TRIGGER BITCOIN RUN"
 http://www.altcointoday.com/russian-rubles-depreciation-could-trigger-bitcoin-run/

and when they ban btc in 2015 could trigger stealthcoin run  Grin
Jump to: