Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] stealth.org | Quantum Proof of Stake (qPoS) | Tor | Blocknet - page 17. (Read 631064 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 19
Thank you for the comparison.

Please note that StealthCoin supports stealthaddresses from the beginning.

Thank you for the catch, I have updated this and will be published in 20 min.

I will consider adding other info such as website, etc, but for the moment focusing hard on the comparison between anonymous technologies.

cheers
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
I'm putting together a comparison chart of all the notable Anon coins out there, but I'm not overly familiar with stealthcoin.

Just a thought, it would be helpful to know the following as well

Year Established
PreMine %
Website

Also, as pointed out, stealthcoin has stealthaddresses
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
Thank you for the comparison.

Please note that StealthCoin supports stealthaddresses from the beginning.
Activity: 364
Merit: 19

Hey there,

I'm putting together a comparison chart of all the notable Anon coins out there, but I'm not overly familiar with stealthcoin.

Could some of you help me out with how to appropriately list its features?   If references to the website, whitepapers, or DEV comments (or comments from DEVS themselves) can be provided, it would be greatly appreciated as well.

Thanks!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anonymity-security-and-privacy-anonymous-cryptocurrency-enhancement-comparsion-2669844

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Anon coins getting attention, and failed Verge Wrath protocol can give Stealthcoin more attention, attention it deserve.
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
Judging by the weekly chart, something huge is brewing.

I hope it's Hondo coming up with some amazing updates  Smiley
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
Judging by the weekly chart, something huge is brewing.
Activity: 13
Hi I was wondering if I don't want interest in any of my coins. Is that possible? I am new to crypto and don't really understand this interest scenarios.

Hi,
there are at 2 possibilities to gain coins through calculation.

PoW (Bitcoin for an example) means: You do the calculations with your hardware and gaining coins. This calculations need much CPU/GPU power. So it means much power consumption. While coming to max supply, the difficulty increases and the coin output decreases by time. Also you as a miner got the task to verify the transactions.

PoS (Stealthcoin as an example) is the other way around: You open your wallet for staking. This way you lend coins to the blockchain (you stake), the blockchain itself generates a new block from the collected coins and gives you your lend coins back, plus the stake generated through the transaction fee.

Means: Very low power usage, the oldest notebook with at least one gb free ram could be used. You really gain coins, just by letting your wallet "unlocked for staking only" means no transaction is possible.

With Stealthcoin you are able to earn 20% p.a coins from the first coin on.

For any further questions, don't hesitate to contact us at
 https://stealthcoin.herokuapp.com

@sushi2k7
Activity: 5
Hi I was wondering if I don't want interest in any of my coins. Is that possible? I am new to crypto and don't really understand this interest scenarios.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
These packets fly
Stuck at 92% syncing after dropping using the bootstrap.

Any ideas?

Just leave it syncing. That takes several hours.
If you don't want to wait, contact me.

Sushi2k7 @ https://stealthcoin.herokuapp.com
Or @sushi2k7 in telegram

Got it! Took a few more hours.

Thanks so much for your support.

Any ideas?

Just leave it syncing. That takes several hours.
If you don't want to wait, contact me.

Sushi2k7 @ https://stealthcoin.herokuapp.com
Or @sushi2k7 in telegram
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
These packets fly

Any ideas?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
wallet would not sync. so i did the bootstrap thing. it went to the wallet icon on the desktop,then went to 92% and has stuck there for over 4 hours??? do i restart or leave it?

Is there still a team behind XST actively developing the code base? And what role will XST play ultimately for Blocknet?

1) There is and always was a team.

2) There's no specific role for any coin for Blocknet. The initial idea and setup 3 years ago was quite different, lot of things have changed.
Every coin is treated equally, it's simply a trading pair on the upcoming DX (which is already working).
In case you refer to the website blocknet.co, it needs an overhaul and update which is being worked on.

Hey pm1978 thanks for the quick explanation. Yes I was referring to the time when Blocknet was actually launched. I remember every coin was supposed to play a certain role. But ok, good to know.
What is the best tutorial for setting up as raspberry pi wallet for POS and is there a way to sync it to the blockchain through a download of the history to speed up the process?

Welcome bitblito,

to setup a Raspberry Pi for Stealthcoin please contact me at Stealthcoin.slack.com (@sushi2k7) or in telegram messenger (sushi2k7)

The tutorial is huge and maybe you don't need the whole process. Also I want to make sure, that you have help by your side.

Sascha

Is it worthwhile to do this?
I was able to get it to run and sync, but it seems that the stakeweight of the coin is far too high to actually have much impact.
I understand it does secure the network, but I am curious if it is actually beneficial as far as stake is concerned

You will gain 20% p.a. no matter what + the worth increase of the coin.

The Raspberry Pi has some more benefits see my tutorial
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21333847
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io
What is the best tutorial for setting up as raspberry pi wallet for POS and is there a way to sync it to the blockchain through a download of the history to speed up the process?

Welcome bitblito,

to setup a Raspberry Pi for Stealthcoin please contact me at Stealthcoin.slack.com (@sushi2k7) or in telegram messenger (sushi2k7)

The tutorial is huge and maybe you don't need the whole process. Also I want to make sure, that you have help by your side.

Sascha

Is it worthwhile to do this?
I was able to get it to run and sync, but it seems that the stakeweight of the coin is far too high to actually have much impact.
I understand it does secure the network, but I am curious if it is actually beneficial as far as stake is concerned

Welcome bitblito,

Sascha
Stupid little question:
I tried the whole thing with the bootstrap but in some way it didn't worked for me (after starting the client, it was just stuck at 64 for ever).

But I had the client installed before (though it was not synchronized) and made a back up of my wallet.
I already had send some XST to my wallet (wasn't synchronized so I couldn't see them though).

I'm synchronizing the client again right now but how do I open the old wallet (I encrypted the wallet already back then)?
Do I have to insert the back up somewhere?

Thanks guys  Smiley

After your wallet has synced, close your wallet and copy your old wallet.dat to your personal Stealthcoin folder and restart your wallet.

Now you have to enter your old passphrase and voila, your old wallet is useable.

More questions? Join Stealthcoin.slack.com.
I am @sushi2k7
Activity: 1
Stupid little question:
I tried the whole thing with the bootstrap but in some way it didn't worked for me (after starting the client, it was just stuck at 64 for ever).

But I had the client installed before (though it was not synchronized) and made a back up of my wallet.
I already had send some XST to my wallet (wasn't synchronized so I couldn't see them though).

I'm synchronizing the client again right now but how do I open the old wallet (I encrypted the wallet already back then)?
Do I have to insert the back up somewhere?

Thanks guys  Smiley
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
stealthcoin.com
wallet would not sync. so i did the bootstrap thing. it went to the wallet icon on the desktop,then went to 92% and has stuck there for over 4 hours??? do i restart or leave it?

Is there still a team behind XST actively developing the code base? And what role will XST play ultimately for Blocknet?

1) There is and always was a team.

2) There's no specific role for any coin for Blocknet. The initial idea and setup 3 years ago was quite different, lot of things have changed.
Every coin is treated equally, it's simply a trading pair on the upcoming DX (which is already working).
In case you refer to the website blocknet.co, it needs an overhaul and update which is being worked on.
Pages:
Jump to: