Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] stealth.org | Quantum Proof of Stake (qPoS) | Tor | Blocknet - page 15. (Read 631065 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
My coins are stuck in the Ledger wallet now for weeks. Cant send them out, transaction looks like this: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xst/tx.dws?014965cda8082395da0f93813a088e5b1789618158283509c4019538360328ba.htm Tried everything, reseting, reinstalling the XST App, etc. Leger Wallet shows 0XST, but my Adress still shows the Coins on the Blockexplorer. One time, after a reset (under Tools in the Ledger wallet), my balance appeared again, so I tried to sent the coins out, same funky Transaction as before, with a Block Date: 1899-12-30 Only difference now: 2 outgoing Transactions are displayed in my Ledger Wallet.

Tried the chat, tried the „solution“ on Bitcointalk, tried to contact Ledger. After some time I finally got an answer from Ledger. More a question: asking if I still have a problem. aaaaahhh..
waiting since another two weeks again for Ledger Support to answer.

Ledger should take the XST App down, more and more people will get their coins stuck this way. Reading posts on the Ledger support site/Reddit/Bitcointalk, this problem seems to be around for quite some time. This is such a joke. Won´t/can´t trust my ledger anymore. I guess my coins are just lost.
Activity: 417
Merit: 250
The coin has been pretty much dead since BobSurplus did his thing and left it in ashes.

You obviously don't know what you're talking about. The coin is way far from being dead. Feel free to join the slack channel, Most of the communication is happening there.
Really? What I see is code that, other than some bug fixes and a few upgrades, hasn't had much done with it since release. I pop in here from time to time and hear the dev isn't doing anything.. maybe he will one day.. yada yada yada. I was here at the beginning and watched what happened. In all this time, it's gone nowhere. But if you have true believer syndrome, then carry on. I just check in every few months to see who's still holding onto a dream.

OMG ,go home mate you are drunk.
Prove me wrong by showing me all the new features etc that have been coded and released and are on github. Give me a list of all the businesses that have added (and removed) the coin as a payment method over the last 3-4 years. Show me anything that really shows, without a shadow of a doubt, that there is going to be a real future for the coin.

Why should i do that? Prove something to you... Latest official updates - Ledger support and international trademark ,anything more is not available to the public till its done.Thats it,if you dont like it,then please leave and stop trolling.
Activity: 686
Merit: 320
The coin has been pretty much dead since BobSurplus did his thing and left it in ashes.

You obviously don't know what you're talking about. The coin is way far from being dead. Feel free to join the slack channel, Most of the communication is happening there.
Really? What I see is code that, other than some bug fixes and a few upgrades, hasn't had much done with it since release. I pop in here from time to time and hear the dev isn't doing anything.. maybe he will one day.. yada yada yada. I was here at the beginning and watched what happened. In all this time, it's gone nowhere. But if you have true believer syndrome, then carry on. I just check in every few months to see who's still holding onto a dream.

Prove me wrong by showing me all the new features etc that have been coded and released and are on github. Give me a list of all the businesses that have added (and removed) the coin as a payment method over the last 3-4 years. Show me anything that really shows, without a shadow of a doubt, that there is going to be a real future for the coin.

legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

Undecided

Pretty sloppy community, that doesn't promise much.

The competition at verge thread would not hesitate to promote their supported coin.lol
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
 Undecided

Pretty sloppy community, that doesn't promise much.

The competition at verge thread would not hesitate to promote their supported coin.lol
Activity: 101
Merit: 11
I am interested also. ^^^^^ That is not first tor related project imo

I think it was the first full tor coin at 2014.
Activity: 298
Merit: 10
I am interested also. ^^^^^ That is not first tor related project imo

Activity: 201
Merit: 1
would anybody care to elaborate about technical etc differences between stealthecoin and say verge and monero?  Not  sure if this is the right place to ask this.
Got interested to buy . buying more than one securitycoin can't hurt i guess. Grin
please without  things like "we are going to moon, you are dead lol
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Stealthcoin is an early - developed coin that looks nice and has its own ideas and ideas. I want to pay attention to you and watch your coins.
I been trying to sync this wallet for almost a week, and it is only at 45%.. got a message saying "check point too old. wait for blockchain to download or notify d" ... can you please fix this wallet? i dont understand  why it is taking so long to sync and its a very plain and simple looking wallet.. if i cant get it to work within the next few days im selling this coin and moving on because theres no way this coin will go anywhere if you guys cant even make a working wallet

Please bring support problems to the slack channel.  Devs there ready to help you.

In any case, there is a daily snapshot that will sync you in about 5 minutes

From the slack channel:  There is a daily fresh snapshot every midnight CET on https://tinyurl.com/xst-snapshot

correct,any technical issues or any questions please to all,join to slack and ask! https://stealthcoin.herokuapp.com
Activity: 473
I been trying to sync this wallet for almost a week, and it is only at 45%.. got a message saying "check point too old. wait for blockchain to download or notify d" ... can you please fix this wallet? i dont understand  why it is taking so long to sync and its a very plain and simple looking wallet.. if i cant get it to work within the next few days im selling this coin and moving on because theres no way this coin will go anywhere if you guys cant even make a working wallet

Please bring support problems to the slack channel.  Devs there ready to help you.

In any case, there is a daily snapshot that will sync you in about 5 minutes

From the slack channel:  There is a daily fresh snapshot every midnight CET on https://tinyurl.com/xst-snapshot
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
I been trying to sync this wallet for almost a week, and it is only at 45%.. got a message saying "check point too old. wait for blockchain to download or notify d" ... can you please fix this wallet? i dont understand  why it is taking so long to sync and its a very plain and simple looking wallet.. if i cant get it to work within the next few days im selling this coin and moving on because theres no way this coin will go anywhere if you guys cant even make a working wallet

Have you tried this guide posted 2 pages ago?

P.S. In any case, I'm always ready to buy your coins Smiley

Activity: 214
Merit: 11
Cryptocurrency is the FUTURE!
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
The huge increase in interest in digital currencies is unprecedented and much stronger that anyone expects.
We feel humbled and grateful for the great demand for our services, and the overall improvement bodes well for the entire Industry
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Once the XST is very powerful, its market value as early as the TOP100, but now fell to 400, there are many such projects are catching up with fresh items, you need technical updates, the need for cooperation and innovation
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
This fresh thread was indeed needed. We already have one of the best and loyal communities there is. The future is bright for us.
Pages:
Jump to: