Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] stealth.org | Quantum Proof of Stake (qPoS) | Tor | Blocknet - page 170. (Read 631063 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Hondo does not stop working on Stealth project.

The Dev team currently recruited a new developer who will elaborate an online stealth wallet.

Hondo also works on the re-branding of Stealthtext and Stealthsend and he will soon make an announcement here on this issue.  

So buy XST while they are cheap Wink

And don't forget to stake  Wink
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
Hondo does not stop working on Stealth project.

The Dev team currently recruited a new developer who will elaborate an online stealth wallet.

Hondo also works on the re-branding of Stealthtext and Stealthsend and he will soon make an announcement here on this issue.  

So buy XST while they are cheap Wink
Activity: 812
BlockNET appears chaotic.

Here's hoping Hondo keeps his eye on our (XST) anon prize.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
Anyone else having problems sending from their wallet atm?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Unfortunately each FUD brings irreparable harm to XST...

I don't agree that they are irreparable.
I agree that brought a huge drop, but it is momentary.
So good things begin to happen, either through the features of xst own, as that come from blocknet, stealthcoin will be the price it deserves.
It's time to accumulate

I gotta agree with Emilio here.... and the guy with the cool moustache  Grin

Activity: 812
Does anybody know if Hondo is planning to simplify the Stealthtext app? Coz at this stage its usage is a little bit complicated...

SMS Blockchain tech should be HUUGE. We have it.

Simplifying these apps and releasing an iOS app should be road-mapped imo
MR1
legendary
Does anybody know if Hondo is planning to simplify the Stealthtext app? Coz at this stage its usage is a little bit complicated...
MR1
legendary
@Hueristic

Don`t worry man. U loose nothing, if we hear something interesting on Slack, we`ll let the members know here on this thread Wink
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
I think when the new wallet hits the price is going to begin a major upward trend. keep staking yall,
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

I don't agree that they are irreparable.
I agree that brought a huge drop, but it is momentary.
So good things begin to happen, either through the features of xst own, as that come from blocknet, stealthcoin will be the price it deserves.
It's time to accumulate
legendary
#mitandopelomundo

Very nice! Thanks!

I'm sure this wallet will be a milestone in the history of altcoins and will be used by new coins from now.

Nobody else will build on the old bitcoin-qt, but with the amazing new xst  wallet  Grin
MR1
legendary
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
I'm sure that the current drop in xst prices was caused by orchestrated fud campaign against blocknet.
All participants had a drop.
This fud is being debunked.
All the coins involved will recover their value quickly and then when they begin to implement blocknet will rise more and more.
Here is a nice article with the answer from Dan Metcalf  that was published now: http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/dan-metcalf-publicly-issues-statement-on-accusations-made-against-him
MR1
legendary
Pay with XST on online marketplaces and get payed by XST as merchant.

Make XST your exclusive online payment method !
Jump to: