Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] stealth.org | Quantum Proof of Stake (qPoS) | Tor | Blocknet - page 171. (Read 631063 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
it is time to get cheap coin or cry later...
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Accumulate XST while it is cheap Wink
legendary
This uncertain situation will be over sooner and then bright future starts for StealthCoin.
Agreed with you, XST is not the copy paste coin...
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
This uncertain situation will be over sooner and then bright future starts for StealthCoin.
legendary
it is so nice to hear from Hondo, XST has innovative technology,
we have the best dev...
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Activity: 52
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
Vote for Stealthcoin @ https://comkort.com/vote#XST (coin awaiting moderation)
Activity: 462
Merit: 100

I wanted to make a clear and concise statement about all of this mud slinging going around....

As everybody involved with XC's knows I did numerous freelance projects, some of which Prometheus was involved in, like KeyOS and Halc.  Yesterday I was so frustrated with everything that was ALREADY PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE [stated on twitter and in the XC OP/ANN] being portrayed as some type of scam.. Accusing me of being Prometheus, accusing me of being the dev. of numerous coins and half the coins in blocknet...that I simply answered no to any and all questions.   None of these allegations are true, I am DAN METCALF and I have never used any other account than ATCSECURE on this forum.  Nor did I ever participate into any scam's, nor would I ever...  the comments about XC's POW being stopped because I was paid off is a complete fabrication.

What I find most interesting about this amount of FUD is that all the information was already public, and to think that I have all these alias's on this forum is complete insanity.

My full statement on the matter can be viewed at http://www.atcsecure.com/blog/Official_Statement.pdf

Also blocknet's assets and funds will be held in escrow and released as development progress's.  Blocknet is not a scam, but a legitimate project and proof of concept code will be available shortly.

Sincerely,

Dan Metcalf

I just thought everyone thats not following the Blocknet thread should be bale to see this.

+1  Grin
Activity: 58

I wanted to make a clear and concise statement about all of this mud slinging going around....

As everybody involved with XC's knows I did numerous freelance projects, some of which Prometheus was involved in, like KeyOS and Halc.  Yesterday I was so frustrated with everything that was ALREADY PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE [stated on twitter and in the XC OP/ANN] being portrayed as some type of scam.. Accusing me of being Prometheus, accusing me of being the dev. of numerous coins and half the coins in blocknet...that I simply answered no to any and all questions.   None of these allegations are true, I am DAN METCALF and I have never used any other account than ATCSECURE on this forum.  Nor did I ever participate into any scam's, nor would I ever...  the comments about XC's POW being stopped because I was paid off is a complete fabrication.

What I find most interesting about this amount of FUD is that all the information was already public, and to think that I have all these alias's on this forum is complete insanity.

My full statement on the matter can be viewed at http://www.atcsecure.com/blog/Official_Statement.pdf

Also blocknet's assets and funds will be held in escrow and released as development progress's.  Blocknet is not a scam, but a legitimate project and proof of concept code will be available shortly.

Sincerely,

Dan Metcalf

I just thought everyone thats not following the Blocknet thread should be bale to see this.
Activity: 151
Activity: 812
Activity: 812
From Hondo's last comment it looks as if the previous plan of creating a separate PoW coin is now out and an ingenious solution to PoS is proposed.

Personally I am happy I don't have to convert my XST into a 2nd coin!

XST FTW!

Anythin about stealthsend technology whitepaper,im here from the botttom and im watigin only for stealthsend technology Cheesy it come
 this year? thakyou.soryim drrung.gn!

I have also been working on solidifying how to secure an anonymous blockchain using proof of stake. I formerly thought this would be impossible or require very expensive zero knowledge proofs, but I have recently learned of new staking methods that should make it possible. I'm very excited about this possibility, although I'm going to be careful not to elaborate too much in public.

-- Hondo

Activity: 329
Merit: 250
No TX Fees #JustRaiBlocks
Oh I'm hoping to get a big update soon for Stealthcoin. I Like everything about it, Name, New Wallet, Great Dev and i hope he can pull off something so Innovative, that Stealtcoin will indeed be a very imporant coin in Cryptoland!!!
legendary
Activity: 1050
agreed we dont need any fud in this thread,
XST has great future ahead..
Activity: 498
Merit: 252
Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon
i'm happy to see stealthcoin team monitoring this thread and deleting the fuds Grin
Activity: 462
What's just happening? Why people are dumping this coin? I still don't understand. Hondo as lead dev of this coin is the best because he know how to fixed every problems, he's still active, and he can recruiting other developers to work with Stealtcoin, this is the best ingredient for a coin to succeed. So what is the problem here?

Some ding-dongs made an anti-Blocknet thread & are trying to scare people. They are lucky, I have QiGong classes all weekend or I'd track down all their favorite coins & FUD the shit out of them.
Activity: 213
What's just happening? Why people are dumping this coin? I still don't understand. Hondo as lead dev of this coin is the best because he know how to fixed every problems, he's still active, and he can recruiting other developers to work with Stealtcoin, this is the best ingredient for a coin to succeed. So what is the problem here?

Not a big dump. Volumes are low. You are right this coin has a great team for long term success. I think Hondo isn't likely to hype anything following the fud. I think he will drop big surprises on us. That's the bet. Big rewards if it comes off if you get in at these low prices.
Activity: 417
Merit: 250
Anythin about stealthsend technology whitepaper,im here from the botttom and im watigin only for stealthsend technology Cheesy it come
 this year? thakyou.soryim drrung.gn!
Jump to: