Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] stealth.org | Quantum Proof of Stake (qPoS) | Tor | Blocknet - page 176. (Read 631063 times)

Activity: 417
Merit: 250
Do we know what algo is comin for stealthsend?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
any place i can mine XST? (multipool wise)

Tired of placing my hash at dirtbag coins. Would rather just sit on XST than trade these stupid fuckin marijuana/cannabis conis.....and this is coming from a stoner.

I want to know that too. Any way to mine XST already?

you can mine when stealthsend is out. right now stealthcoin is pos only.

Thanks  Smiley
Activity: 498
Merit: 252
Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon

Tired of placing my hash at dirtbag coins. Would rather just sit on XST than trade these stupid fuckin marijuana/cannabis conis.....and this is coming from a stoner.

you can mine when stealthsend is out. right now stealthcoin is pos only.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
and don't forget: if you will buy blocknet tokens tomorrow, buy and use XST for it.
Buy tokens with coins that are part of blocknet give 10% discount, and will make these currencies rise in value.
Don't will happen dump of coins used in ITO.
They will go to a development fund and will be spent along months and also they will to stake and contribute to network

I want to be very clear about this:

The fate of Blcoknet and XST are NOT intertwined / related / connected.

I believe in XST.
I do not have any strong feelings about Blocknet.
Neither am I convinced you will get ur XST investment back by buying Blocket.

A 10% discount on a currency that is highly devalued at the moment (XST) does not guarantee a thing imo.

but I'm not telling people to use the XST they have and that are at stake.
I'm saying for those who want to buy blocknet tokens, instead of doing so directly using BTC, buy more XST and then buy tokens they want.
My English is very bad, grammatical structure is totally different from my first language and I really don't know if I'm being hard to understand.

eg:
- I have XX stealthcoins and plan to use X btc to buy blocknet tokens.
- I will not use my XX XST that are waiting for stealthsend + openbazaar + stealthmarkets. They remain in stake.
- With my X btc I will buy more stealthcoins and then i wil buy blocknet tokens with them to get the 10% discount.
- XST will rise with my purchase, they will be withdrawn from sale orders in bittrex for go to stake in blocknet fund.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
and don't forget: if you will buy blocknet tokens tomorrow, buy and use XST for it.
Buy tokens with coins that are part of blocknet give 10% discount, and will make these currencies rise in value.
They will go to a development fund and will be spent along months and also they will to stake and contribute to network

I want to be very clear about this:

The fate of Blcoknet and XST are NOT intertwined / related / connected.

I believe in XST.
I do not have any strong feelings about Blocknet.
Neither am I convinced you will get ur XST investment back by buying Blocket.

A 10% discount on a currency that is highly devalued at the moment (XST) does not guarantee a thing imo.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Hondo is the most intelligent Dev, we are now on the way to great future..
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
it would give us boost and confident if hondo stop by to say wallet is in developing. i think an update to the new roadmap would give us much confident in this coin.

The wallet is in development. Grin (2)

Stealthcoin new wallet is in testing

Here is a link to some of the screenshots also:

And

Activity: 305
Merit: 100
Well we are up 9% today. And 9.5% yesterday so far. Sure it may not be a 100% growth overnight, but that's pretty good!

Still rising...

i am sure we could see 50% or 100% up if hondo let us know what's going on right now, he's seem to keep to himself lately. i see this is the reason why people hesitate to invest as no one really know what is going on with stealthcoin right now. we all appreciated with your leaked wallet but we need to confirm from hondo or the devs.

what do you need confirm from hondo or devs?
the wallet development?

it would give us boost and confident if hondo stop by to say wallet is in developing. i think an update to the new roadmap would give us much confident in this coin.

The wallet is in development. Grin (2)

★ IMPORTANT! ★

1. We should all be running Stealth Coin Qt v1.3.0.0.
2. Don't leave your XST sitting on exchanges.
3. ENCRYPT your Wallet with a strong password (Settings>Encrypt Wallet).
4. BACKUP your wallet.dat file and store in a secure place e.g. USB stick (File>Backup Wallet).
5. STAKE at least some of your coins to secure the network (Settings>Unlock Wallet)
New thread = new hope (or no hope)?

def a case of scrubbing down the decks and closing the hatches of the XST ship before setting sail at full speed to Anon Island.

we're just waiting on Cptn. Hondo's next progress update Wink
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Well, one of the factors that can help XST price to rise is Hondo`s more presence on this thread.

What else do you think can rise up the XST price? XST trade/distribution on asian markets? XST acceptance by large number of vendors? Its implementation mostly on underground markets? The possibility for users to deposit fiat directly on XST wallet (no need to buy BTC in order to concert it to XST)? Making articles on Stealthcoin in newspapers / TV coverage?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
New thread = new hope (or no hope)?
MR1
legendary
Haha, cool pic !!! Grin
child_harold, Cloakko, GStealthCoin, I agree with you that Hondo must communicate more often with XST community. It`s true he`s on slack everyday, but we must hear him also here on this thread. This thread is viewed by rather large number of crypto coiners than slack. So if hondo appear here from time to time, this would attract more new investors and would raise the confidence in existing XST investors.

I wouldn't say he must communicate more, but it would be really good if we did. Obviously he's super busy coding so perhaps he could appoint a spokesperson to relay info from him. Personal appearances by him are a boon and serve as a great boost to XST community morale when he has the time.

In Hondo We Trust \o/

In the meantime anybody on slack could perhaps copy/paste some tidbits/snippets from slack to this thread?

I should get on slack myself.

Ruby Tuesday
MR1
legendary
child_harold, Cloakko, GStealthCoin, I agree with you that Hondo must communicate more often with XST community. It`s true he`s on slack everyday, but we must hear him also here on this thread. This thread is viewed by rather large number of crypto coiners than slack. So if hondo appear here from time to time, this would attract more new investors and would raise the confidence in existing XST investors.

MR1
legendary
Yeah, we never stop to progress guys!  Wink
Jump to: