Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] stealth.org | Quantum Proof of Stake (qPoS) | Tor | Blocknet - page 24. (Read 631064 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
How to tell Stealth-Qt to look for data in another dir?

Is there a recommended block size for POS mining?

Thanks in advance
Activity: 417
Activity: 491
Can you mine this still?
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
I have been a fan of this coin for years, I do not know why it is undervalued!

Patience my friend, I have a feeling that XST will shine soon Smiley
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
I have been a fan of this coin for years, I do not know why it is undervalued!
Activity: 305
Merit: 100

Stealth Coin Qt v2.1.0.1 - Please ensure you have the latest version!

This release fixes a small bug in clients that prevents them from staking.

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Downloads available at : https://github.com/StealthSend/Stealth/releases/tag/v2.1.0.1

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Thumbs up y'all! To the moon!
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
StealthDevs, Thanks! Keep up the good work guys!

Stealth Coin Qt v2.1.0.0 - Please ensure you have the latest version!

This release implements CHECKLOCKTIMEVERIFY for compatibility with the Blocknet Decentralized Exchange
and tightens clock drift to conform with PoSv2 recommendations.

• Peer filtering is now more stringent. Filtering now includes peers that serve too many orphan blocks on initial blockchain download.

• LevelDB has been upgraded to v1.2.

• Tor has been upgraded to v0.3.0.9.

• CryptoPP has been added to the source tree for easier cross-platform compatibility.

• Raspbian (ARM/Raspberry Pi) is now supported.

• In addition to Tor, clearnet is now supported, though not recommended. Bridging is possible.
This allows XST clients to be used where Tor is blocked.

Downloads available at : https://github.com/StealthSend/Stealth/releases/tag/v2.1.0.0

The database back end was upgraded.
If you experience a problem with the database environment, follow these steps:

1. Go to the application data directory (Windows: "%appdata%/StealthCoin", OS X: "~/Library/Application Data/StealthCoin")
2. Then move the "database" directory to the trash. *Don't remove anything else.*
3. There is no need re-sync.

The "database" directory will be rebuilt with the new database environment. (edited)

MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
what about stealth is better than monero?

They use different tech for anonymity.

XST uses TOR and XMR uses cryptonote protocol to achieve anonymous transactions.

thanks but thats not saying what about one is better than the other.  is one more secure? are there scaling issues with either of them?  etc... etc... does it have a chance to stand up
to monero and pivx and actually gain some ground? Can stealth get to 10 or 20 dollars a piece?

I`m a long standing XST supporter so my opinion may be biased. I recommend you to do the your own research and make your bets accordingly.

XST`s price will depend mostly on its future usecases.

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Should I invest here?
I'm a newbie

It depends on you. But from my viewpoint, this project has lasted for more than 3 years with steady progress and the devs are still active on slack so ... (leave the choice up to u)

For more information before you invest, you should join the slack to get a better view of this project

Slack invitation link : https://stealthcoin.herokuapp.com/

Most of the updates are discussed in slack and information will be bring to Thread once confirmed

Welcome to XST Community!
Activity: 291

XST uses TOR and XMR uses cryptonote protocol to achieve anonymous transactions.

thanks but thats not saying what about one is better than the other.  is one more secure? are there scaling issues with either of them?  etc... etc... does it have a chance to stand up
to monero and pivx and actually gain some ground? Can stealth get to 10 or 20 dollars a piece?
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Should I invest here?
I'm a newbie

It depends on you. But from my viewpoint, this project has lasted for more than 3 years with steady progress and the devs are still active on slack so ... (leave the choice up to u)
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927

Activity: 291
legendary
Activity: 1123
SaluS - (SLS)

Please check out the updated and re-designed OP

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9342300

As always good job!

Very slick. Loving all the progress, on the backed as well.
And from the looks of it.. market is loving it as well.
Activity: 417
Activity: 272
Activity: 744
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: