Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] stealth.org | Quantum Proof of Stake (qPoS) | Tor | Blocknet - page 25. (Read 631064 times)

Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
Please join XST Slack. There are huge updates last month. This thread is not updated especially the first page.

This is where investors go to check up on the current state of coins.  People don't want to join every slack group if they're diversifying in many coins.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
any news on this coin?
Activity: 25
Please join XST Slack. There are huge updates last month. This thread is not updated especially the first page.
Activity: 43
Its kind of hard to help sell this coin to my friends, network, etc when there isn't much new to report... please get some activity and progress going. Other than updating some dependencies there has been ZERO Github development in over a year! Its no wonder it almost go delisted from Bittrex, they plainly state coins risk being delisted if they go many consecutive months without any activity or progress

Also, the stealth text app link on the site goes to a dead dropbox page - https://www.dropbox.com/s/3suz86nhgqukeuc/StealthText_v0.33.apk?dl=0
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
stealthcoin.com
Any plans for it to get listed on Liqui or other exchange?

This is a good coin, bittrex sucks... it should be listed on another exchange! I belive in XST

We'lll get listed on Cryptopia as well, it'll happen next week if they finish their DOT maintenance in time.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
Any plans for it to get listed on Liqui or other exchange?
stealthcoin.com
This is a good coin, bittrex sucks... it should be listed on another exchange! I belive in XST

We'lll get listed on Cryptopia as well, it'll happen next week if they finish their DOT maintenance in time.
What are you dev this coin?
If true what is good news on xst coins?

I'm a team member, since July 2014.
There was a massive update not long ago: https://github.com/StealthSend/Stealth/commits/dev-fork005
The release will follow during the next weeks, XST is ready for the upcoming Blocknet Decentralized Exchange.
Other than that: stay tuned!

-- sadochismo
Activity: 436
Merit: 250

What are you dev this coin?
If true what is good news on xst coins?
stealthcoin.com

Activity: 224
p2p
Activity: 32
I don't understand this delisting policy.
XST has enough trading volume, more than a lot of other coins out there...

It was supposed to be delisted on the 14th, but as of today it has not been delisted. I don't think it's going to be delisted. Maybe Bittrex made that announcement to get cheap coins. They are the only exchange listing XST and an announcement like that would cause panic selling since you can't even move the coins to another exchange. They probably bought the coins cheap and now selling it make some money. Who knows maybe they might make the announcement again in the future on this or another coin (listed only on their exchange) to rinse and repeat.
Activity: 669
Merit: 500
A bit of dump, today at 13.00 CET BIG PUMP!
Be ready
Let see big pump.
A bit of dump, today at 13.00 CET BIG PUMP!
Be ready
Activity: 9
Activity: 669
Merit: 500
Activity: 238
^_^
 :Big pump comin today[
Activity: 238
^_^
I don't understand this delisting policy.
XST has enough trading volume, more than a lot of other coins out there...
stealthcoin.com
my Qt wallet crashed and  when i restarted it shows 0 balance? what to do?? where did my XST coins go?

Please join Slack for assistance

https://stealthcoin.herokuapp.com

-- sadochismo
Pages:
Jump to: