Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] stealth.org | Quantum Proof of Stake (qPoS) | Tor | Blocknet - page 31. (Read 631064 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Baron Rothschild, an 18th century British nobleman and member of the Rothschild banking family, is credited with saying that: "The time to buy is when there's blood in the streets."

Any update what is happening?
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
Hey guys,

If you want XST to stay on Bittrex please join Bittrex Slack https://bittrex.slack.com and make some noise.

The blockexplorer at chainzid was stuck for 2 days, the team didn't know, no one mentioned anything. It has nothing to do with the coin or the chain. There will be a new explorer shortly.

A release is in the worx to match the requirements for the upcoming Blocknet DX, alongside some other things. Join XST Slack to stay up to date.

Please join Bittrex slack and Support XST !
Thank you all!

-- sadochismo

dont we need an invite or something with slack?  my minimal slack experience has been terrible
Activity: 417
It`s really very sad because Bittrex was the only exchange for xst. Now it will be traded nowhere.

XST will be on the Blocknet DX. Bittrex wants to delist us without reason...what is not right!
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
stealthcoin.com
Hey guys,

If you want XST to stay on Bittrex please join Bittrex Slack https://bittrex.slack.com and make some noise.

The blockexplorer at chainzid was stuck for 2 days, the team didn't know, no one mentioned anything. It has nothing to do with the coin or the chain. There will be a new explorer shortly.

A release is in the worx to match the requirements for the upcoming Blocknet DX, alongside some other things. Join XST Slack to stay up to date.

Please join Bittrex slack and Support XST !
Thank you all!

-- sadochismo
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
dev where r u?!?!?!?
save this coin it was brilliant
Activity: 291
wtf, why is it being removed? 
Activity: 322
It`s really very sad because Bittrex was the only exchange for xst. Now it will be traded nowhere.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Bittrex notice: "XST market is being removed on July 14th, 2017."

wow. sad day.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
Bittrex notice: "XST market is being removed on July 14th, 2017."
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Crypto land has recently drew a lot of new people. StealthCoin is no exception. More and more newcomers are asking how to stake XST. So I decided to make a StealthCoin`s staking related FAQ:

1) How to mine StealthCoin?
StealthCoin is a PoS coin. This means that you cannot mine StealthCoin. Instead you can stake it and earn new coins.

2) What is staking?
Staking is the "mining" for PoS coins. POS (Proof-of-stake) is a type of algorithm by which a cryptocurrency blockchain network aims to achieve distributed consensus. Unlike proof-of-work (PoW) based cryptocurrencies (such as bitcoin), where the algorithm rewards participants who solve complicated cryptographical puzzles in order to validate transactions and create new blocks (i.e. mining), in PoS-based cryptocurrencies the creator of the next block is chosen in a deterministic (pseudo-random) way.

3) What is the advantage of staking?
Proof of Work relies on energy use. Proof of Stake currencies can be several thousand times more cost effective.

4) How to stake StealthCoin?
Staking starts with storing your coins in your wallet. Follow these steps to stake StealthCoin:
   1)   Transfer your StealthCoins from an exchange to your wallet (StealthClient).
   2)   After 3 days from putting coins in the StealthClient your coins reach "maturity" (coin age) and are ready to stake.
   3)    Open your StealthClient.
   4)   Click on the little lock on the right bottom of your StealthClient.
   5)   A window will pop up where you have to enter your wallet passphrase.
   6)   After entering the passphrase, click on OK button.
   7)   The wallet is ready to begin staking.

5) When does my wallet begin to stake?
Your wallet will begin to stake at least 3 days after you put your coins in it.

6) How many coins can I earn by staking StealthCoin?
You can earn approximately 20% annually of the total amount of coins that you stake.

Activity: 1098
Stealth needs another moon landing like in the old days. Come on guys. Cloak did it. Your turn
Activity: 201
stealthcoin.com
Good job for this pump

I have a question. I am new to stealthcoin and just finished updating my wallet a few days ago after a long wait.
I can't find any instructions on how to mine these coins whatsoever. Every site I click that had information on it is now dead. I can't find any working mining pools and the "official" one says it's dead according to sgminer.

What the hell am I supposed to do here? Everything I look towards is either dead or someone calling this coin a scam. Neither is a good sign, especially after this last pump which is going down pretty quickly. I will not put USD into this coin, unless I can mine it. I really want to get started on it, but I'm considering just going back to moneros because mining those is actually working.

Stealthcoin is PoS since 2014, how'd you think you can mine it?
Just check out the OP please.
Activity: 417
Good job for this pump

I have a question. I am new to stealthcoin and just finished updating my wallet a few days ago after a long wait.
I can't find any instructions on how to mine these coins whatsoever. Every site I click that had information on it is now dead. I can't find any working mining pools and the "official" one says it's dead according to sgminer.

What the hell am I supposed to do here? Everything I look towards is either dead or someone calling this coin a scam. Neither is a good sign, especially after this last pump which is going down pretty quickly. I will not put USD into this coin, unless I can mine it. I really want to get started on it, but I'm considering just going back to moneros because mining those is actually working.

Just go to slack: https://stealthcoin.herokuapp.com and support help you fast. You are welcome
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Good job for this pump

Activity: 498
Merit: 252
Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon
legendary
Activity: 924
P&D coin )
Not quite.
It's just a good strong coin on its launching pad, atm.
On Monday, the price will be ~20k mBTC, then rocketing with the same rate or higher.
Don't tell then, I didn't inform you Smiley

Why monday, any news incoming?
This monday ?
Activity: 756
P&D coin )
Not quite.
It's just a good strong coin on its launching pad, atm.
On Monday, the price will be ~20k mBTC, then rocketing with the same rate or higher.
Don't tell then, I didn't inform you Smiley

Why monday, any news incoming?
Activity: 238
^_^
XST market removed from Bittrex  Huh
legendary
Activity: 924
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
let's dump our 300k xst  enough whale pump  byebye

That's my man , it was legion of crypto who pumped the coin , nothing else guys .
Pages:
Jump to: