Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] stealth.org | Quantum Proof of Stake (qPoS) | Tor | Blocknet - page 32. (Read 631063 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Starting to get some volume & gains on a few exchanges.
Activity: 529
Merit: 250
let's dump our 300k xst  enough whale pump  byebye
Activity: 307
Merit: 109
Anyone have a step by step install procedure for linux. I'm a noob to linux and it seems nearly every cryptocoin has a different approach to load up wallet on linux

I was hoping to download this in my Debian Jessie in preps for the blocknet dex
Activity: 322
The trading volume got crazy: almost $ 900 000.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
No news yet it pumps, looks like a pump group got hold of this for a few hundred sat, long term holders remember to take your profit.

Sorry but we are not selling to smarter guys for a price what is now...holders what are now taking profit are just beginners.

True 4m $ marketcap is nothing in that times, it will go to 20m $ soon.
Activity: 417
No news yet it pumps, looks like a pump group got hold of this for a few hundred sat, long term holders remember to take your profit.

Sorry but we are not selling to smarter guys for a price what is now...holders what are now taking profit are just beginners.
Activity: 669
Nice to see XST waking up. Should perform very well with all the strong hands in place.
Wake me up when XST hit 100k price.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
stealthcoin.com
It looks some one cash out this crap coin.

Crap because you missed the train?

It is being pumped cause incoming Blocknet premiere in late july

How significant is that premiere?  What are your expectations for the price by that time?  It looks relatively cheap with only 25mil supply/circ?  Seems very undervalued.

Also looks like it's only on Bittrex, any chance it would get to Poloniex?

XST is one of the first coins on Blocknets DX (founding member of 2014), there's no specific launch date yet, for any coin.
XST was delisted in January from Poloniex among others such as Blocknet itself as well. Poloniex has strange policies, I doubt XST will get listed again, at least
not at this point.

Are you Hondo aka sadochismo ?

Hondo is still him, and I'm still myself Wink

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

How significant is that premiere?  What are your expectations for the price by that time?  It looks relatively cheap with only 25mil supply/circ?  Seems very undervalued.

XST is one of the first coins on Blocknets DX (founding member of 2014), there's no specific launch date yet, for any coin.
XST was delisted in January from Poloniex among others such as Blocknet itself as well. Poloniex has strange policies, I doubt XST will get listed again, at least
not at this point.

Are you Hondo aka sadochismo ?
Activity: 301
Nice to see XST waking up. Should perform very well with all the strong hands in place.
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Is staking possible with encrypted wallet?
Do I have to let it stay open for staking?

Encryption is necessary for the safety of your wallet. Sure, staking can be done with an encrypted wallet but don`t forget to unlock it in order to stake.

Yes, you have to open it to stake. Staking begins 3 days after the coins are placed in the wallet. Happy staking!
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
when did pos start for this coin? wallet have to remain open or will i gain just from owning?

Staking begins 3 days after you put your coins in your wallet.

Yes, your wallet needs to be open to stake. Don`t forget to unlock wallet for staking.
stealthcoin.com
Please note:

If you quote user xiao2017 you're risking that your quote/post gets deleted as well. He's talking trash and it won't be tolerated.
I deleted a couple of his posts already.

If you want to make sure your posts don't get deleted, please stop quoting fud, trashtalk and such e.g. users like xiao2017 , especially newbie accounts.
Please just ignore them and don't quote them. Thank you for your understanding.

@xiao2017: Please refrain from posting nonsense and trashtalk here or you'll get a permanent ban.
Simple as that. Thank you.

--- sadochismo
stealthcoin.com

not at this point.

Activity: 610
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
pump and dump lets goooooo
Activity: 756

Activity: 291
when did pos start for this coin? wallet have to remain open or will i gain just from owning?
legendary
Activity: 1288
legendary
Activity: 924
Soon dumpers looks

I told . Buy buy XST
Thank you mastah crypto. You always find the best coin to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: