Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] stealth.org | Quantum Proof of Stake (qPoS) | Tor | Blocknet - page 41. (Read 631063 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
This coin is the most underrated around here, wish people could see it.
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
Nah I know nothing I was once a huge fan of this coin but I don't know what's going on .

I have always been a fan of this coin, I remember the time of ShieldCoin was a good coin also that today is dead, Already our dear XST more alive than ever, I will see my suitcase too, let's travel XST?

In July it will be 3 years XST was born. Many coins have disappeared during this 3 years, but XST is still live and doing well. The coin`s network works very well, it has a decent number of connections at any time, Hondo and Sado are here, several original followers still stand with XST. The coin is traded on one of the most reputed USA exchanges.

The price has also been relatively stable since 2 years now. Currently XST costs around 1.500 satoshis. If you guys think its expensive, wait for the price to go down under 1.000 satoshis as XST`s 3 year old trading history shows 500 satoshis are the bottom for this coin. So you see that the chance to loose money with StealthCoin is 0.

I wouldn't say it was "doing well" - most people think its a dead coin outside of the immediate community.

Can you give us a an update with what is happening in development at the moment?
I'm not too interested in "profit" right now and more in the project itself.

I'm sure it would probably alleviate some worry for investors if hondo were to actually say something too.

1) Since I`m in crypto I witnessed many times that when "most people thought" a coin or project was dead, their devs suddenly reappeared with great news.

BLOCK is a very good example of this.

2) If not profit, what else are you looking in XST? The StealthSend tech? Maybe to copy it like some people already did this with the XST source code? LOL
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Nah I know nothing I was once a huge fan of this coin but I don't know what's going on .

I have always been a fan of this coin, I remember the time of ShieldCoin was a good coin also that today is dead, Already our dear XST more alive than ever, I will see my suitcase too, let's travel XST?

In July it will be 3 years XST was born. Many coins have disappeared during this 3 years, but XST is still live and doing well. The coin`s network works very well, it has a decent number of connections at any time, Hondo and Sado are here, several original followers still stand with XST. The coin is traded on one of the most reputed USA exchanges.

The price has also been relatively stable since 2 years now. Currently XST costs around 1.500 satoshis. If you guys think its expensive, wait for the price to go down under 1.000 satoshis as XST`s 3 year old trading history shows 500 satoshis are the bottom for this coin. So you see that the chance to loose money with StealthCoin is 0.

I wouldn't say it was "doing well" - most people think its a dead coin outside of the immediate community.

Can you give us a an update with what is happening in development at the moment?
I'm not too interested in "profit" right now and more in the project itself.

I'm sure it would probably alleviate some worry for investors if hondo were to actually say something too.
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927

Activity: 529
Merit: 250
we have investors conference for alt markets tommorow i will suggest to add XST to investment list..

that means flow many btc's to buywall

i review xst all history for 2 years and insiders informations from slack @ hondo updates...

interesting things will came
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
I come in peace guys . I'm buying back already .

Everyone's welcome back. Just be patient all. Rome wasn't built in a day.

Time stays long enough for anyone who will use it.
I will buy back too.

remember when ETH was talking it's scam..... see now what dev made of coin

Hondo is leet and big things needs time..  something is testing and i would say it's faster then ETH transactions...

and price is 1500 satoshis...

i think you're smart enough =)

cheers
Yes, a lot of people once said ETH was scam.
Activity: 669
Merit: 500
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

I will buy back too.

remember when ETH was talking it's scam..... see now what dev made of coin

Hondo is leet and big things needs time..  something is testing and i would say it's faster then ETH transactions...

and price is 1500 satoshis...

i think you're smart enough =)

cheers
Activity: 354

I will buy back too.
Activity: 468

Frankly, I do not know details. I only know that Hondo cares about XST from its release. I`m eager to have details like everyone here  Smiley

I hope that Hondo realises that now it's probably a perfect time to come out with some awesome updates  Smiley

Yeah, perfect time with all this Alt season $XST easily can reach $1
Activity: 669

Activity: 25

Activity: 1085
hi =D

Activity: 691

Frankly, I do not know details. I only know that Hondo cares about XST from its release. I`m eager to have details like everyone here  Smiley

I hope that Hondo realises that now it's probably a perfect time to come out with some awesome updates  Smiley

For start Hello would be enough.

Activity: 28
very interesting..
We'll see next in the future ..  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
🌟 SONM ICO: 25/05/17 🌟
any good news here? why you are buying this coin at this time?
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
legendary
Activity: 924

For start Hello would be enough.
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

Pages:
Jump to: