Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XST] stealth.org | Quantum Proof of Stake (qPoS) | Tor | Blocknet - page 44. (Read 631063 times)

MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
I would like to know XST is still part of blocknet and when it will start testing as some coins are in progress there?

Yes,XST is still part of blocknet what i know and will be added to DX,its on list.

If we look closely XST is the only living blocknet coin.This can be very interesting future for XST.

Xandan
XST is one of "founding fathers" of Blocknet. It will be listed on BLOCK`s decentralized exchange. There is no hard date though. There are several big coins in the head of waiting list.

bitcrypto10101
Yes, BLOCK`s platform will give more importance to XST. With BLOCK`s Xbridge you can:
1) Pay instantly with XST anywhere BTC is excepted.
2) Mix BTC or any other non-anonymous coin through XST (e.i. LTC>XST>LTC)

These are only few features that came in my mind.
Activity: 867
hondo is cashing out 200 btc's so XST will be soon added on poloniex =)  wuhuhu price x100 in few days

Lol irl  Grin
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
hondo is cashing out 200 btc's so XST will be soon added on poloniex =)  wuhuhu price x100 in few days

Activity: 744
Merit: 500
I would like to know XST is still part of blocknet and when it will start testing as some coins are in progress there?

Yes,XST is still part of blocknet what i know and will be added to DX,its on list.

If we look closely XST is the only living blocknet coin.This can be very interesting future for XST.

It's also one of the cheapest (if not the most cheap) alts on the market.

Absolutely. It is one of those coins that were not recently pumped. This means that it will be pumped in the near future.

legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

It's also one of the cheapest (if not the most cheap) alts on the market.
legendary
Activity: 924

Activity: 417
Merit: 250

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
Feel free to buy my 70000 xst bag at 850 satoshis  Grin

why you don't dump your precious xsst to our buy's ?

we dare you Smiley
Activity: 529
Yes,domain costs 2.5k

Then we can soon expect a new XST road map.
Activity: 417
Activity: 691
Hey guys,

so... Hondo has never been away. Thanx to Hondo the stealthcoin.com Domain was procured just a couple weeks ago
for approx 2500 USD. It has always been our wish to have this domain instead of stealth-coin.com.

The screenshot shows the current wallet which was released in March 2015, I don't see the news here.
And no one ever mentioned TOR masternodes  Cheesy

Have a nice weekend guys,
sadochismo
WhAt he paid 2500 USD for domain ? All coin that he hold worth less at this price.
Activity: 529
It is fine to know who is xst dumper and price depresor.
legendary
Activity: 924
OpenBazaar that was all point for xst coin .
And finaly will start.

Now I know why Hondo pay for domain two weeks ago.
Activity: 322
Activity: 669
Hey guys,

so... Hondo has never been away. Thanx to Hondo the stealthcoin.com Domain was procured just a couple weeks ago
for approx 2500 USD. It has always been our wish to have this domain instead of stealth-coin.com.

The screenshot shows the current wallet which was released in March 2015, I don't see the news here.

sadochismo
Please sell me your xst bags.
Thanks
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
stealthcoin.com
Hey guys,

sadochismo
Activity: 468

ETH wallet will be lame   when new will be out...transactions based on RIPPLE infrastructure... hyperloop included =)

what is this? XST related?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

ETH wallet will be lame   when new will be out...transactions based on RIPPLE infrastructure... hyperloop included =)
Pages:
Jump to: