Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]XtraCoin[CX] - SHA256 PoW/PoS - 1% PREMINE/ NO IPO - page 12. (Read 53742 times)

Activity: 296
Merit: 250
no pools/wallet?
Activity: 296
Activity: 294
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?
In like Flynn
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
 Wink Cheesy Say what you will this coin is very few ..and gonna be hard to come by...i think it's a winner!!!!
Activity: 512
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Hope everything will go smooth this time.  Grin

+1
Activity: 350
Hope everything will go smooth this time.  Grin
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
www.xtracoin.cz.cc
www.xtracoin.cz.cc
what is the IRC channel for Xtracoin?

#xtracoin (freenode)
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Why don't launch again?  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
what is the IRC channel for Xtracoin?
Activity: 512
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
re-re-launched?
Activity: 434
i'm going to enjoy mining this.

raskul please don't spam or troll in this thread. if you don't like this coin just don't join
it s community. but please stop massposting and mocking us.
i ask for it please.. we are really working hard for this project.

I think raskul was serious about the mining. After the abandonment of SOV, looks like he was not able to find a better alternative Smiley.

yeah, i'll dip in Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
Found at cryptopools.com: 1 BTC =   $133.35 US$ (via Mt. Gox)
Seriously?

That was probably the last trade at that price before they fold up shop and ran for the hills...

-tb-
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?
Ah right. Okay, It makes sense now. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
STATEMENT REGARDING RELAUNCH:

We had a talk with ahmed_bodi (owner of cryptopools and developer of stratum prot. python).
Btw - ahmed was able to set up the pool and it was the only pool which was running fine.

After investigation and chats with ahmed we found out:
Fail of the 2nd launch was the fault of the other pool-owners (i.e. m8,...) who didn't manage to set their pools up properly.

Therefore Cryptopools (ahmed bodi) will provide two pools for the relaunch.
They will be the OFFICIAL POOLS. We guarantee that they will
be running at relaunch.

And to us that rented rigs and lost btc, fuck us?
buy your own rig then you dont have to rent its as simple as that

Cheesy quality.

in all honesty, these are the risks you take when you decide to mine the launch of any shitcoin.

Yes, ask Gamer. Smiley

What do I have to do with any of that ?

I own miners and occasionally I also hire some miners to supplement mine when mining a new coin.

Your point was ?

It was a tongue in the cheek comment. I noticed you were upset when SOV were going to be relaunched as I think it was you that mentioned elsewhere you rented hash for SOV launch and then went on to mine something else when it got stuck to recover some BTC. When Raskul mentioned it is a risk one takes for a launch of a **** coin, I just took a stab at him in jest. If he says this of other coins - he must remember that others did they same for his coin. Smiley
www.xtracoin.cz.cc
Anyway movin on, how long till relaunch from now??

about 14h from now. you can check the countdown here:

https://www.altcoincalendar.info/calendar
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?
STATEMENT REGARDING RELAUNCH:

We had a talk with ahmed_bodi (owner of cryptopools and developer of stratum prot. python).
Btw - ahmed was able to set up the pool and it was the only pool which was running fine.

After investigation and chats with ahmed we found out:
Fail of the 2nd launch was the fault of the other pool-owners (i.e. m8,...) who didn't manage to set their pools up properly.

Therefore Cryptopools (ahmed bodi) will provide two pools for the relaunch.
They will be the OFFICIAL POOLS. We guarantee that they will
be running at relaunch.

And to us that rented rigs and lost btc, fuck us?
buy your own rig then you dont have to rent its as simple as that

Cheesy quality.

in all honesty, these are the risks you take when you decide to mine the launch of any shitcoin.

Yes, ask Gamer. Smiley

What do I have to do with any of that ?

I own miners and occasionally I also hire some miners to supplement mine when mining a new coin.

Your point was ?

Activity: 635
Anyway movin on, how long till relaunch from now??
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
For the benefit of medical research
I just like  to have all my ducks lined up so to speak and know what to do in what order.
Beautiful! I couldn't have said it any better!
Activity: 452
i'm going to enjoy mining this.

raskul please don't spam or troll in this thread. if you don't like this coin just don't join
it s community. but please stop massposting and mocking us.
i ask for it please.. we are really working hard for this project.

Here here.  

I have been at all launches and am pretty impressed so far with the straightforward and open communication of the devs. This is a community coin, the community voted and  in multiple cited instances the devs have done upto a 180 to accomodate. Quit being a troll, if you have constructive input or criticism I have only seen that well received here. I for one think this coin has a great start, things weren't right, it was redone. Pools had confusion, it was redone. Third time is often the charm, I do not see ANY need to blame anyone, I have seen alot of decent developers give up because the community gets spiteful, or worse rush things that could have been done right with more time. This team is doing well and let tonights launch speak for itself. Remember, they are not even receiving a premine dev bounty or anything, just paying back other peeps losses.  This coin is for the community but that does not mean we should act snotty or entitled.  Fricken help or at least go troll elsewhere if you are not even going to catch up with the thread before, and I absolutely despise this term but will use it, before hating like a damned hater. It gets like chappelles show in these forums sometimes (haters  in time mofos)and people seem to forget we are all people. Anyway see yall at launch and no doubt in irc. Peace. Before launch, must have LUNCH lol   (yeah, anyone who was chillen last night with me knows that is buffalo meatloaf SANDWICHES)
Pages:
Jump to: