Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]XtraCoin[CX] - SHA256 PoW/PoS - 1% PREMINE/ NO IPO - page 13. (Read 53742 times)

Activity: 295
Merit: 250
i'm going to enjoy mining this.

raskul please don't spam or troll in this thread. if you don't like this coin just don't join
it s community. but please stop massposting and mocking us.
i ask for it please.. we are really working hard for this project.

I think raskul was serious about the mining. After the abandonment of SOV, looks like he was not able to find a better alternative Smiley.
Activity: 452
I was in on the launch and everything was working on the soloside.

Must have been something wrong with the pool setup or else i wouldnt have found blocks solomining?

Heard more then me was finding blocks solomining!

yeah I thought I had gotten one, but I had gotten two       and now they are gone Cheesy  so is life.   

also, I am curious how to proceed with the wallet as released. does anything need to be done/changed  (should I erase the blockchain or reinstall the wallet etc, or will there be a different download at launch?)  I just like  to have all my ducks lined up so to speak and know what to do in what order.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
www.xtracoin.cz.cc

raskul please don't spam or troll in this thread. if you don't like this coin just don't join
it s community. but please stop massposting and mocking us.
i ask for it please.. we are really working hard for this project.
Activity: 434
www.xtracoin.cz.cc
@Xtra - you mentioned today in IRC after the second fail that you will not premine now. I hope you live up to what you stated...

hi JKBtCn, we will make a small premine to cover a certain compensation
for the users who lost miningpower during the failed launch.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
@Xtra - you mentioned today in IRC after the second fail that you will not premine now. I hope you live up to what you stated...
STATEMENT REGARDING RELAUNCH:

We had a talk with ahmed_bodi (owner of cryptopools and developer of stratum prot. python).
Btw - ahmed was able to set up the pool and it was the only pool which was running fine.

After investigation and chats with ahmed we found out:
Fail of the 2nd launch was the fault of the other pool-owners (i.e. m8,...) who didn't manage to set their pools up properly.

Therefore Cryptopools (ahmed bodi) will provide two pools for the relaunch.
They will be the OFFICIAL POOLS. We guarantee that they will
be running at relaunch.

And to us that rented rigs and lost btc, fuck us?

That's why you always need to have a backup coin to mine. I rented rigs too, and when the launch was scuttled,
I had another coin to fall back on. Did I make back the cost of renting the rig? No, but at least I made *some* of
it back Smiley
www.xtracoin.cz.cc

We had a talk with ahmed_bodi (owner of cryptopools and developer of stratum prot. python).
Btw - ahmed was able to set up the pool and it was the only pool which was running fine.

Fail of the 2nd launch was the fault of the other pool-owners (i.e. m8,...) who didn't manage to set their pools up properly.

be running at relaunch.

no, of course not! join IRC or send me an pm and we will find a solution.

Activity: 434

be running at relaunch.

buy your own rig then you dont have to rent its as simple as that

Cheesy quality.

in all honesty, these are the risks you take when you decide to mine the launch of any shitcoin.

Yes, ask Gamer. Smiley

Gamer rents out his hash on leaserig, i'm sure he wouldn't be paying for rig rental (knowing the markup involved in renting out miners)
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

be running at relaunch.

Cheesy quality.

in all honesty, these are the risks you take when you decide to mine the launch of any shitcoin.

Yes, ask Gamer. Smiley
Activity: 620
Merit: 500

be running at relaunch.

Activity: 378

be running at relaunch.

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
For the benefit of medical research
Found at cryptopools.com: 1 BTC =   $133.35 US$ (via Mt. Gox)
Seriously?
Activity: 518
r00t-dev

Must have been something wrong with the pool setup or else i wouldnt have found blocks solomining?

yeah correct.
solomining was working fine. also cryptopools.com was mining fine.

only the other pools had config-issues.

I and ra1nb0wdash checked everything while relaunch.
sources and bins seemed fine. also local p2ppool was finding blocks.

anyway. relaunch is best way to go in this case. even if one pool was
working. the community is more important.
www.xtracoin.cz.cc

yeah correct.
solomining was working fine. also cryptopools.com was mining fine.

only the other pools had config-issues.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0

www.xtracoin.cz.cc

be running at relaunch.

so someone doesn't set the pool properly will kill the coin?

are you kidding?

no listen. we were all online on IRC. and most of the users (+90%) tried to connect to pools which weren't running.
in the meantime the runnning pool with 3 miners (cryptopools.com) mined about 1000 blocks (500k coins). the community said they want a relaunch because the first pool instamined the blockchain.

the coin was working.

WE ARE ONLY RELAUNCHING BECAUSE THE COMMUNITY WANTS IT DUE TO THE INSTAMINE OF THE ONLY RUNNING POOL.
WE ARE NOT RELAUNCHING BECAUSE THE COIN WASN'T WORKING.

ok, fair enough, shoot it.

thank you for the unerstanding.
i hope you join the relaunch. we are making it forced fair launch this time. (all blocks before height 1000 containing only 1 coin)
Activity: 512
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

be running at relaunch.

are you kidding?

no listen. we were all online on IRC. and most of the users (+90%) tried to connect to pools which weren't running.
in the meantime the runnning pool with 3 miners (cryptopools.com) mined about 1000 blocks (500k coins). the community said they want a relaunch because the first pool instamined the blockchain.

the coin was working.

WE ARE ONLY RELAUNCHING BECAUSE THE COMMUNITY WANTS IT DUE TO THE INSTAMINE OF THE ONLY RUNNING POOL.

ok, fair enough, shoot it.
www.xtracoin.cz.cc

be running at relaunch.

are you kidding?

the coin was working.

Activity: 512
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

be running at relaunch.

are you kidding?

hey website owners, be careful, if you are not setting up your website properly, the whole internet could be killed Grin
Pages:
Jump to: