Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]XtraCoin[CX] - SHA256 PoW/PoS - 1% PREMINE/ NO IPO - page 19. (Read 53742 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
www.xtracoin.cz.cc
I am not overly concerned, everything in tech tends to be a little delay filled, and reveals are not stage magic. the coin seems good, the community is funny and active, the dev is updating very patiently.     Way I see it, he is doing it now, and he could either describe that process, then do it, or be doing it. I suspect it is the preferential latter, excepting to pop on here every couple minutes to say "yes yes, still here, its coming"       

yeah. ppl don't get it. but thats all part of the launch. Wink
the delay is making many of them nervous.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I am not overly concerned, everything in tech tends to be a little delay filled, and reveals are not stage magic. the coin seems good, the community is funny and active, the dev is updating very patiently.     Way I see it, he is doing it now, and he could either describe that process, then do it, or be doing it. I suspect it is the preferential latter, excepting to pop on here every couple minutes to say "yes yes, still here, its coming"       

here here!!!!!
Activity: 452
ya b/c us nerds just have so much other shit to do tonite! Smiley)

LOL
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
For the benefit of medical research
www.xtracoin.cz.cc
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Fucker of "the system"
another fail ?
www.xtracoin.cz.cc
How much longer does it take to launch

tonight.
join IRC.
Activity: 140
How much longer does it take to launch
www.xtracoin.cz.cc
ladies ladies dont get your panties in a bunch......be pissed 1 hour from now if there is no launch, but 15 min is nothing to worry about.

ok that was funny. It's all about the pentiums baby. I am making me some buffalo meatloaf and watching this thread lol  also music.

@everyone yelling "hurry up"  everytime the dev has to soothe your bellyache, is time he is not posting that link   Cheesy

+1 Cheesy
enjoy your meal!
ladies ladies dont get your panties in a bunch......be pissed 1 hour from now if there is no launch, but 15 min is nothing to worry about.

ok that was funny. It's all about the pentiums baby. I am making me some buffalo meatloaf and watching this thread lol  also music.

@everyone yelling "hurry up"  everytime the dev has to soothe your bellyache, is time he is not posting that link   Cheesy
+1  Grin Grin
Activity: 196
For the benefit of medical research
no worries. we re here and will launch in a couple of minutes.
Great! I'm impressed.  Huh
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040
Can you tell me the RPC Port to solo mine, thanks  Wink
www.xtracoin.cz.cc
no worries. we re here and will launch in a couple of minutes.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Why did not launch? What the launch? Have a good long time.
we are finalising the sources for release and will post the URLs shortly.
Fucked up again! Dev you had 24 hours to finalise the software. I'm really pissed now.

12 minutes is hardly a big deal.   give a little time for the info to be posted. dev has been active and giving feedback, we are all people. eexcept those forum bots. they aren't
Activity: 550
Merit: 501
Under promise and over deliver. U got it backwards! Keep ur shitcoin!
Pages:
Jump to: