Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]XtraCoin[CX] - SHA256 PoW/PoS - 1% PREMINE/ NO IPO - page 18. (Read 53742 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Its good that they will only release the wallet once pools are running so no dickheads can instamine it lol
Activity: 308
Releasing wallets when pools are running?!

Piece of shit.  First all the delay then that bullshit?
what pool is running?
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

what do you mean, this prevents instamine/bullshit 3 ppl getting all the first blocks. very respectable decision.
Activity: 280

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
www.xtracoin.cz.cc
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
LETS DO THIS!!!!! Grin Grin
Activity: 452
JOIN IRC.
we will start a huge giveaway tonight!!!!

Launch the coin first Lol

he obviously has to do it in that order  Roll Eyes    he cannot giveaway with noone having wallets, can he?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
For the benefit of medical research
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011
JOIN IRC.

Launch the coin first Lol
Activity: 280
JOIN IRC.

Give the wallet away already!
www.xtracoin.cz.cc
JOIN IRC.
I've found the best thing to do during these launches is just mine something else while you wait, and watch for launch.

exactly what I am doing.   Got bat files ready with preregistered pools etc and one for solo (although I suspect this one is gonna have a quick difficulty spike, so pools will be good fast)   Also I am cooking and singing along to Dr horribles sing along blog (cuz it says to sing along to it, bazam).  

I am mining a coin that launched yesterday but has dropped in difficulty for the meantime, any delay here just equals shares there, so no worry  Cool
Activity: 196
For the benefit of medical research
I've found the best thing to do during these launches is just mine something else while you wait, and watch for launch.
That's what most of the people are doing.
Activity: 159
www.xtracoin.cz.cc
When I'll be exactly launched??

when it s ready to share. we re setting up the nodes.
approx. couple of minutes
I am not overly concerned, everything in tech tends to be a little delay filled, and reveals are not stage magic. the coin seems good, the community is funny and active, the dev is updating very patiently.     Way I see it, he is doing it now, and he could either describe that process, then do it, or be doing it. I suspect it is the preferential latter, excepting to pop on here every couple minutes to say "yes yes, still here, its coming"       

yeah. ppl don't get it. but thats all part of the launch. Wink
the delay is making many of them nervous.

See I do not get nervous about something I do not yet have. Now if my wallet was going on 4 days no sync and others had the same problem, and I had a big pile in said unsyncable wallet, meanwhile prices are skyrocketing and there is no developer replying, THEN I would be nervous.   This is making me amused, especially when people "storm off" then post again in 20 minutes Cheesy
Activity: 308
or they "risked" renting rigs for a launch.  either way I have seen very few coins launch on the second the clock hit zero, in fact most of the recent decent coins all were delayed for a short time like Silk, and Cinni.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011
When I'll be exactly launched??
Activity: 71
Awesome, i was just starting to wonder if you will be launching  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: