Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]XtraCoin[CX] - SHA256 PoW/PoS - 1% PREMINE/ NO IPO - page 3. (Read 53742 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
www.xtracoin.cz.cc
I'm getting a notice on the client: "minting suspended due to a locked wallet" - how do I unlock the wallet? I encrypted it but there seems to be no way to unlock it?

Just click "Unlock wallet" in the Settings of the wallet.
Activity: 585
I'm getting a notice on the client: "minting suspended due to a locked wallet" - how do I unlock the wallet? I encrypted it but there seems to be no way to unlock it?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Hi,

I'm running the site www.crypto-coins-table.com

- 646 coins indexed so far (28th May 2014)
- providing detailed charts on pricing and volume
- capitalisation listing
- top and flop coins
- many filters to analyse

personalized features
- create individual watchlists
- track your coins value and compare

I have listed your coin already. To provide the full information
on your coin for all users, please use the update function.

Thanks, the coin-table team

contact us, if you would like to support or advertise on crypto-coins-table.com
Activity: 296
Merit: 250
ive been mining on cx.cryptopools.com since coin started and am still mining on it
can we get a update and our coins plz more coins in my wallet = more stake
or is that being taken by pool owner for there profit i dont get it
Activity: 644
STAY AWAY from this coin! It's shit. I mined for 12 hours at http://cx.cryptopools.com. Mining worked ok but NO coins were created or transferred to my wallet. I think there's something wrong with the network.
hey mate it aint the coin that shit.its the pool.stop spreading FuD.I got my coins and the staking is crazy.i have doubled my coins from staking

I call it like I see it and this pool has always paid me what I calculated I should get for the hash vs time, but reports hashrate wrong sometimes. I have been payed out through them regularly as defined in my profile/ Also I get better listed hashrate on the cxnomp pool, but sometimes I am hashing solo there so then I just go to cryptopools, another pool or solo depending on difficulty and if I think I should hash THIS coin atm. All moot points at the presently as with current difficulty and FINALLY seeing some stake, I am solo mining again for this one.
Np.all i am saying though, if a pool doesnt pay out u can hardly blame the coin
my issue is ive hit 100's of coins sense pool lockup and cant get my shares in my wallet
are they staking in the pool wallet for me? i cant get to them..
Activity: 452
STAY AWAY from this coin! It's shit. I mined for 12 hours at http://cx.cryptopools.com. Mining worked ok but NO coins were created or transferred to my wallet. I think there's something wrong with the network.
hey mate it aint the coin that shit.its the pool.stop spreading FuD.I got my coins and the staking is crazy.i have doubled my coins from staking

I call it like I see it and this pool has always paid me what I calculated I should get for the hash vs time, but reports hashrate wrong sometimes. I have been payed out through them regularly as defined in my profile/ Also I get better listed hashrate on the cxnomp pool, but sometimes I am hashing solo there so then I just go to cryptopools, another pool or solo depending on difficulty and if I think I should hash THIS coin atm. All moot points at the presently as with current difficulty and FINALLY seeing some stake, I am solo mining again for this one.
Activity: 644
got my first pof block just now Cheesy
Activity: 294
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?
Yes, I can confirm that the wallet is indeed staking now. Smiley
Activity: 504
I was loving this coin and thought it would do wonders? Is it dead?

Any idea?
wallets staking now wish i could get my coins off of http://cx.cryptopools.com/
Activity: 200
mineoncloud pool work but what happen with this coin ? Die slowly?
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
well, one test for giveaways is, everyone join the irc. Repeatedly I have been told it is going to "rain, no thunderstorm, no HURRICANE" in irc when it reaches 100 people. LEts make that happen and if we are all dry after, we can do our own imagineering from there I expect...
from source code above link to main.cpp file line 1008

CBigNum bnLowerBound = 1 * CENT; // Lower interest bound is 1% per year

yeah no stake either. if this comment gets deleted or the ones above I'll know this is sort of effed to the a. also no big giveaways or whatnot to build momentum. I am one for calm and reasonable decisions before acting rash, however, I may have wasted some hashing. I have seen cinnamon_carter around and discussed things about coins before and trust his opinion on this matter, unless there is some really good info from devs etc I am likely to mosey. I like the concept of a community coin however it seems to just keep sliding. I could be off base and maybe there is some aspect im missing. hope so.

Ive gotten stake 3 times from the ten latium I got from their website and one referral lol none from this coin well after 36h

but hey, reiki is mining right and staking lol         (I looked up where I knew you from ^^, cuz im like that)   

if there is talk of fixing the stake issue, well, that is why I am mentioning reiki, for the longest time its stake was broken but works. Maybe this was an error or someone included it without others noticing. a dev team means just that. I prefer to be reasonable and see where things go before making conclusions, however, this is not looking great from my vantage.
Activity: 196
For the benefit of medical research
I thought staking didn't happen until after block 8000?
Mmh ... couldn't find any mention of this limit.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
I thought staking didn't happen until after block 8000?
Pages:
Jump to: