Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]XtraCoin[CX] - SHA256 PoW/PoS - 1% PREMINE/ NO IPO - page 4. (Read 53742 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Someone please correct me if I am wrong. But I could have sworn I read somewhere (either in this thread or in IRC) that the dev was going to release an updated wallet to address the staking.

Or am I way off and thinking about another coin ?
Yes it was in this thread a few days ago. If it has something to do with staking, I don't know.

But also on IRC. Not there is great silence, and that can speak for it self Sad
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
For the benefit of medical research
Someone please correct me if I am wrong. But I could have sworn I read somewhere (either in this thread or in IRC) that the dev was going to release an updated wallet to address the staking.

Yes it was in this thread a few days ago. If it has something to do with staking, I don't know.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!
from source code above link to main.cpp file line 1008

CBigNum bnLowerBound = 1 * CENT; // Lower interest bound is 1% per year

yeah no stake either. if this comment gets deleted or the ones above I'll know this is sort of effed to the a. also no big giveaways or whatnot to build momentum. I am one for calm and reasonable decisions before acting rash, however, I may have wasted some hashing. I have seen cinnamon_carter around and discussed things about coins before and trust his opinion on this matter, unless there is some really good info from devs etc I am likely to mosey. I like the concept of a community coin however it seems to just keep sliding. I could be off base and maybe there is some aspect im missing. hope so.

Ive gotten stake 3 times from the ten latium I got from their website and one referral lol none from this coin well after 36h
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

Activity: 452
yeah no stake either. if this comment gets deleted or the ones above I'll know this is sort of effed to the a. also no big giveaways or whatnot to build momentum. I am one for calm and reasonable decisions before acting rash, however, I may have wasted some hashing. I have seen cinnamon_carter around and discussed things about coins before and trust his opinion on this matter, unless there is some really good info from devs etc I am likely to mosey. I like the concept of a community coin however it seems to just keep sliding. I could be off base and maybe there is some aspect im missing. hope so.

Ive gotten stake 3 times from the ten latium I got from their website and one referral lol none from this coin well after 36h
read my post above about the stake

in plain english it means the stake is 'unfairly weighed' so don't expect much ,

normally before i mine any coin since I am a developer myself I look over the source , just check it out, when I compile the wallet

when I did this one, i was doing a few other things, and figured i'd throw some sha hash at it,

i don't have enough sha 256 d hash to mine bitcoin really so i have a few other i mine on and off,

figured this looked like one to try for a day or two

when i finally got round to looking at the code i thought, ok , no thanks..........

I thought CX is staking. But there's no staking at all! Can anyone tell me the reason why? My oldest coins are 5 days old.
Ok, thank you. I think the dev has to explain this.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!
read my post above about the stake

in plain english it means the stake is 'unfairly weighed' so don't expect much ,

normally before i mine any coin since I am a developer myself I look over the source , just check it out, when I compile the wallet

when I did this one, i was doing a few other things, and figured i'd throw some sha hash at it,

i don't have enough sha 256 d hash to mine bitcoin really so i have a few other i mine on and off,

figured this looked like one to try for a day or two

when i finally got round to looking at the code i thought, ok , no thanks..........

in plain english it means that
I thought CX is staking. But there's no staking at all! Can anyone tell me the reason why? My oldest coins are 5 days old.
Activity: 635
Merit: 500
Still no buyers, sold everything at 101sat and bought some zims.

good choice ZS

ZS = Great Investment
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
SO quiet here.
Activity: 505

good choice ZS
Activity: 585
Any updates on what's happening with XTR? I'm still mining XTR but not sure for how long...what's the new wallet all about? XTR updates would be helpful..even IRC is quiet. Thanks, XTR fan!
Activity: 181
living in forward thinking

really?! after 20 WHOLE MINUTES no buyer. wow man, that must have felt like an eternity. Guess you really lucked out selling them at that price  Roll Eyes

anyway...

lol'd

but... but... i expected to make 500$ over night by mining this altcoin... i thought this is how cryptocoins work?! [sarcasm]
Activity: 452

really?! after 20 WHOLE MINUTES no buyer. wow man, that must have felt like an eternity. Guess you really lucked out selling them at that price  Roll Eyes

anyway...
Activity: 295
Selling all my shitcoins at 150sat Sad
Activity: 112
www.xtracoin.cz.cc
Update the OP daily, my A**. Dev has already sold the premine at shit price and he has started working on the next shit coin. This coin is over and I am sitting on a pile of shitcoins now Sad.

no worries. we are working on a new wallet and therfore are really busy atm.

join IRC if you want to see more action and what is happening behind the curtain. #xtracoin
Activity: 119
welcome to xtracoin pool
cx.luckypool.cn
MPOS fee 1%
come on! xtracoin netx ZS

Update the OP daily, my A**. Dev has already sold the premine at shit price and he has started working on the next shit coin. This coin is over and I am sitting on a pile of shitcoins now Sad.
Activity: 150
This coin can be traded on Bittrex too. I thought the topic would be updated daily?
Pages:
Jump to: