Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XUN] UltraNote Release TODAY instead of 20th of October 2017 \o/ - page 10. (Read 9763 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Network down right?
Seem like it just hope it is fix before it fully released
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Network down right?
Activity: 238
AcVDC8b55Co8TBtZdQC96i9GZgBCUisBb5
I thought there were 8 devs wathcing this thread lol
Anyone of the devs, can you please confirm if we're just mining test net right now? It sucks to waste mining resources please.
Sweet! A new coin! Cryptonite is only CPU mining? This cannot be mined by graphic cards or how is that?

What is the pre-mine for this developers?

Yes u can mine with a graphic card I mining with a rx 470 and get around 400-450 hash
Activity: 179
Hi everyone, please see if you can start mining again.

I have reported the issues you're experiencing regarding the Linux wallet and compiling the libboost.

Still stuck at block 985
Activity: 322

I have reported the issues you're experiencing regarding the Linux wallet and compiling the libboost.

Start mining where?  where is the pool info?  Have you changed to mainnet yet?
Activity: 13

Activity: 140
DeepOnion ♡
Sweet! A new coin! Cryptonite is only CPU mining? This cannot be mined by graphic cards or how is that?

What is the pre-mine for this developers?
Activity: 238
AcVDC8b55Co8TBtZdQC96i9GZgBCUisBb5
I am getting hashes again... Is this main net or just test net?
Activity: 307
Merit: 101
Am I missing something??

The ANN says mining will start at 20 October 0.00GMT to be fair to everyone, but it already started??

They suddenly decided to go for a shit launch today by posting a message and saying oh by the way we started already. Only to see the network crash and halt a short time later.
Really, that's how you don't do it, ever.

Since everyone deserves a second chance, do it properly this time, i.e. a fair launch. Re-launch at a date/time announced at least 24 hours in advance.

Since you claim to be an international team working in different time zones, you should be able to communicate a time zone for the date/time of the launch. Preferably GMT. And then stick to it.
Activity: 1034
Merit: 500
Hi everyone, I'm SkrillX, a member of the dev team.

Desp is working on the network, it has thrown an error that didn't come up in testing. The pools have been taken offline and we're working hard to get them back to you as soon as we can.

Am I missing something??

The ANN says mining will start at 20 October 0.00GMT to be fair to everyone, but it already started??

Just double checked some messages above, seems it's only testet for now, correct?
Activity: 1034
Merit: 500
Hi everyone, I'm SkrillX, a member of the dev team.

Desp is working on the network, it has thrown an error that didn't come up in testing. The pools have been taken offline and we're working hard to get them back to you as soon as we can.

Am I missing something??

Activity: 185
How long will it be before we can use the network to send photo and video messages
Activity: 307
Merit: 101
What about announcing a date/time in GMT for the re-launch, so that everyone can prepare VMs, install wallets and point miners to the pool or solo mine?
Please fix the Linux wallet before you re-launch. I know myself how to download and compile that libboost 1.58.0 crap, but I don't think a user should have to do such cryptic terminal hacking.
it would be sensible to get a slack/discord/telegram where we can reach out to you guys

There are 8 of us monitoring this forum, and we can also be contacted at the following:

[email protected]
http://forum.ultranote.org

But we'll take your point and we'll see if we can extend the number of contact points to include the ones you mention in your post.

If you ask for any the team, one of us should come along quickly as we cover most time zones and work through the night too:

Desp, Shinjuku, SkrillX, Egynw, Lexi, Nichop, Rado, Ultranotenan, Pebkac16

Seems like good support from this team and when will you be back online (my gpu is still mining and getting shares)

You are mining testnet. Mainnet goes live in approx. 2 hours. You won't get paid for mining on testnet.

Thanks for the heads up
Activity: 13
Once we get this pool back up and running, we will be actively encouraging and supporting the development of other pools.

There will not be a minergate monopoly like there was with XDN
Activity: 179
Network is fine? last block is 1 hour ago
Activity: 273
Looking forward to mining this when pool comes up again Smiley
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
it would be sensible to get a slack/discord/telegram where we can reach out to you guys

There are 8 of us monitoring this forum, and we can also be contacted at the following:

[email protected]
http://forum.ultranote.org

But we'll take your point and we'll see if we can extend the number of contact points to include the ones you mention in your post.

If you ask for any the team, one of us should come along quickly as we cover most time zones and work through the night too:

Desp, Shinjuku, SkrillX, Egynw, Lexi, Nichop, Rado, Ultranotenan, Pebkac16

Seems like good support from this team and when will you be back online (my gpu is still mining and getting shares)

You are mining testnet. Mainnet goes live in approx. 2 hours. You won't get paid for mining on testnet.
Activity: 185
the only issue with the bitcointalk forum i have is all the FUD And nonsense that goes on here
sometimes its much better to give information on another platform
im sure someone will volunteer to be community manager
Pages:
Jump to: