Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XUN] UltraNote Release TODAY instead of 20th of October 2017 \o/ - page 6. (Read 9728 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I have just gotten word from one of our devs that we might be able to restart the blockchain. I’ll keep you guys informed.
thanks)
upd: mining is active!))
upd upd:and gone back...)
Activity: 183
Merit: 2
guys take things seriously. XUN is a good way to make things right for many of us who have been screwed so many times with coins going down 1 week after ICO. XUN did not ICO respected the real principal of cryptos giving everyone a fair chance to get decent amount of coins and get a nice start... The Devs are working hard to resolve the issue. Take some patience and sit tight.. As soon as everything is sorted out you will be able to enjoy what really matters.
Stop being fools and act decently. If you think this is a shitcoin why are you here? do you seriously have nothing else to do apart mining a shit coin ? its past midnight and the Devs are still working. Take it seriously. If they just wanted to screw you it you be an ICO and bye bye like the others.
Cheers
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Od rodjenja mog....
Who got screwed, where ? Damnit.  Grin Grin Grin
Hi! mining pool is inactive?

Dev was gone to bad, now drinking milk. Coin is official dead Cheesy
Activity: 5
Hi! mining pool is inactive?
Od rodjenja mog....
Let's help dev, here I pay beer Smiley
May be he wanted an ICO so that the devs like other coin devs party with their cash and let then sit on a pile of coins lol
Some people do not know what they want really..
Empty drums are loud. lol
Activity: 238
AcVDC8b55Co8TBtZdQC96i9GZgBCUisBb5
Let's start a support group, called "Miners Anonymous", so we can all hug, and share warm feelings, and be gentle with each other in this harsh moments of many coin launch failing. Alcoholics Anonymous, as I hear, do quite good. Who's in?

Count me in!  Grin
Od rodjenja mog....
Devs now drinking milk and now is in bad Tongue  Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 44
Things that worry me:

1) It's not that you don't want to re-launch.  It's that you're saying you can't.  You have an 8-member dev team that doesn't know how to re-launch a coin?  This suggests to me you don't have any dev plans for it because you don't know how to run a coin.  If you knew how to run it, you'd know how to re-launch it.

We know how to re-launch it. We are just not able to do it. By the way “Nichop” is part of our team.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Let's start a support group, called "Miners Anonymous", so we can all hug, and share warm feelings, and be gentle with each other in this harsh moments of many coin launch failing. Alcoholics Anonymous, as I hear, do quite good. Who's in?

It must be too late at night, I can't differentiate sarcasm from ignorance  Grin Grin Grin
^ Errrr you people do realize people invested time and resources on this right? If you can be understanding with the Devs, how can you not be understanding to the people that got screwed?

Regardless, it's a disaster for everyone so no one to blame really. We all lose some, people should not take this very seriously. To the devs, good luck on your new coin. May this at least serve as a learning experience.  Smiley
Od rodjenja mog....
Everyone. We fucked up. We can’t relaunch it. All we can do is let you know when we fixed it.

It's ok. These things happen, they're perfectly normal. The funny thing is that some of the guys here who wrote earlier, will need a professional help from the psychiatrist, due to soul damage this launch had given them. Such a fragile souls.
Mwahahahaha....

+1 Cheesy
Activity: 442
Merit: 250
Everyone. We fucked up. We can’t relaunch it. All we can do is let you know when we fixed it.

It's ok. These things happen, they're perfectly normal. The funny thing is that some of the guys here who wrote earlier, will need a professional help from the psychiatrist, due to soul damage this launch had given them. Such a fragile souls.
Mwahahahaha....

Activity: 442
Merit: 250
Activity: 185
Exactly you are 100% right.
Thank you brother
Guys at least you should be happy that the devs did not premine coins and take your hard earned money in an ICO like so many other coins do. Other coins take your money in ICOs and then enjoy your cash while you mine for small blocks. XUN is giving you the chance to mine the coin from scratch since day 1 with the same difficulty level than anyone else. The fact that they did not premine anything shows why this situation came up now.
YOu want to troll thats your choice. But XUN is legit and here to give all of us a brand new chance to make things right. Be patient the devs are working hard to fix this.
Good Luck.

some son of a bitch just made a sock account just to make XUN look legit
Od rodjenja mog....
Delete thread and go to play pokemon! There is no dev team, and there is no coin!
Exactly you are 100% right.
Thank you brother.. The network has to be tested to make sure that things were running right man.. you think they would put something on the market without testing.May be you would prefer an ICO like other coins do and spend your money on booz ? without mentioning any name?
Guys at least you should be happy that the devs did not premine coins and take your hard earned money in an ICO like so many other coins do. Other coins take your money in ICOs and then enjoy your cash while you mine for small blocks. XUN is giving you the chance to mine the coin from scratch since day 1 with the same difficulty level than anyone else. The fact that they did not premine anything shows why this situation came up now.
YOu want to troll thats your choice. But XUN is legit and here to give all of us a brand new chance to make things right. Be patient the devs are working hard to fix this.
Good Luck.
Pages:
Jump to: