Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XVE] "The Vegan Initiative" [TRADING BOT + MULTIMEDIA] WEBSITE COMING SOON - page 17. (Read 43654 times)

Activity: 525
Merit: 250
ibuku adalah segalanya(my mother is the best)
do you trust will add yobit???
any proof
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
CoinExchange didn't say a word about GMB scam, they didn't protect the investors and apparently they don't care. I will wait for Yobit to start trading XVE!
Activity: 168
Bounty program ended with ICO, please don't send PM anymore, I need to check all the tweets now Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
what does it mean? XVE is traded only on coinexchange, there's no market that can change this fact

redcastle said he already requested Yobit addition and now I'm waiting too there will be two markets soon
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Great coin but dev should remove coinexhange tab inside wallet.
Coinexchange act very bad with xve users and supporters.
@dev you are a hero now for entire bitcoin community.

Good job
there's no reason to act like that for the dev, instead if he's better than them he should put all the exchange, this is something for the community firstly. Then if the community think that coinexchange doesn't deserve to be used, well they won't, easy and simple. If the dev remove the coinexchange it'll be a disaster. In the most of the cases an exchanche can't be sure if a coin is legit or not, they only want to make money and they add everything can bring them btc. But it's only my opinion

Market will choose by itself the best exchange where to trade XVE
what does it mean? XVE is traded only on coinexchange, there's no market that can change this fact

Good job
there's no reason to act like that for the dev, instead if he's better than them he should put all the exchange, this is something for the community firstly. Then if the community think that coinexchange doesn't deserve to be used, well they won't, easy and simple. If the dev remove the coinexchange it'll be a disaster. In the most of the cases an exchanche can't be sure if a coin is legit or not, they only want to make money and they add everything can bring them btc. But it's only my opinion

Market will choose by itself the best exchange where to trade XVE
Activity: 126
kiss my dick dev xve
u not support buy wall back

You should be a lord, isn't you?
kiss my dick dev xve
u not support buy wall back
Activity: 112

Good job
Activity: 251
🌟
Oh jesus, a coin for vegans?
Does it need a B12-Vitamin sidechain to function properly?  Cheesy
Activity: 168
THE VEGAN INITIATIVE CROWDFUNDING IS OFFICIALLY OVER

Thank you so much to all the participants! I still need to get the confirmation from CoinExchange but the amount raised is 1.6508 BTC

To all the investors: don't forget to download the wallet to stake the coins!

SOURCE CODE - https://github.com/theveganinitiative/xve

WINDOWS WALLET - https://mega.nz/#!xU12RTKL!Up-YQ3qd-hp6CCY0Wor7qxh_pD2j95PqfqyMJwOUbyM

Now waiting CoinExchange to contact me for the funds release, will keep you posted.

that is still old wallet, right? when new wallet will be released?

Yes it's the normal one, I am waiting for Yobit listing to release it so I can add a trading tab for Yobit too! The new wallet will be released after Yobit addition Smiley
Activity: 882
Merit: 500

Good job
Activity: 143
XVE is really good coin!! buy it Smiley
Activity: 375
Wish you all the best dev! You are a hero and spotted a real scammer now everybody is crying with GMB

Yes, and I saw GMB locked the thread, didn't pay for translation bounty... Lol
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info
congratulations on the successful ICO in spite of all the GMB bullshit Smiley How green is XVE? Super green, baby!

xve already over ico price!!!
let's see how will perform next days
ico 50 now 78 satoshi
Wish you all the best dev! You are a hero and spotted a real scammer now everybody is crying with GMB
I'm still surprised how XVE dev put coinexchange inside wallet and that bitcoinist article with promotion to coinexchange. specially after coinexchange damaged your ico.
Why did you support coinexchange dev? They damaged you....
Activity: 143
THE VEGAN INITIATIVE CROWDFUNDING IS OFFICIALLY OVER

Thank you so much to all the participants! I still need to get the confirmation from CoinExchange but the amount raised is 1.6508 BTC

To all the investors: don't forget to download the wallet to stake the coins!

SOURCE CODE - https://github.com/theveganinitiative/xve

WINDOWS WALLET - https://mega.nz/#!xU12RTKL!Up-YQ3qd-hp6CCY0Wor7qxh_pD2j95PqfqyMJwOUbyM

Now waiting CoinExchange to contact me for the funds release, will keep you posted.

that is still old wallet, right? when new wallet will be released?
Pages:
Jump to: