Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XVE] "The Vegan Initiative" [TRADING BOT + MULTIMEDIA] WEBSITE COMING SOON - page 14. (Read 43654 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Yobit is famous to be slow in coin addition and they don't seem very active inside the trollbox as before, should be ok I will wait
Activity: 525
Merit: 250
ibuku adalah segalanya(my mother is the best)
Users asked for details about Yobit requests, this is an example (ICO funds were used for Exclusive Listing - 0.5 BTC) Trying to do my best Smiley

Thanks for it. I'm going to send some request too, is it free or do we have to pay to make the request?

You can submit a freebie request
joke
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info
Users asked for details about Yobit requests, this is an example (ICO funds were used for Exclusive Listing - 0.5 BTC) Trying to do my best Smiley

Thanks for it. I'm going to send some request too, is it free or do we have to pay to make the request?

You can submit a freebie request
Activity: 126

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

Goo YOBIT!!! Accept XVE pleaaaseee Smiley
Activity: 168

Activity: 210
shittcoin  Grin Grin Grin

What a powerful intervention Mr wklalen congratulations Roll Eyes
Activity: 525
ibuku adalah segalanya(my mother is the best)
when who has join twitter campaign will be paid?

Have you read my posts? Payment was done a few days ago to the addresses you sent me:

TWITTER (100000 XVE + 0.0206 BTC)

koko UK - 12500 XVE + 0.0026 BTC
XVE address : KSkVJZQRUujtWYpmrCACsJ2nE3jCdB9Z51
BTC address : 1CVKZhH7baUegoT8k5cmNW9RWHJqTedG9K

Activity: 330
when who has join twitter campaign will be paid?
Hello redcastle!

Any update for today? Smiley

Have nice work!

I received suggestions to add XVE to poswallet.com, but I wonder how many of you will use it? Are you interested in this feature? Please let me know Smiley

I personaly rather do my self staking Smiley
I advice other members to unlock wallet for stakig too and receive XVE's as reward.

Actually the most skeptical users will prefer keeping control on their coins and store them safely into their wallets. But you know, someone could be interested that's why I'm asking.
The new wallet is almost ready, just waiting for news from Yobit admins Smiley

Great, just great!
Can you please tell us how many coins will we need to have the bot roling in new wallet?
Hello redcastle!

Have nice work!

I received suggestions to add XVE to poswallet.com, but I wonder how many of you will use it? Are you interested in this feature? Please let me know Smiley

I advice other members to unlock wallet for stakig too and receive XVE's as reward.

Actually the most skeptical users will prefer keeping control on their coins and store them safely into their wallets. But you know, someone could be interested that's why I'm asking.
The new wallet is almost ready, just waiting for news from Yobit admins Smiley
Hello redcastle!

Have nice work!

Activity: 126
Hello redcastle!

Have nice work!

news about yobit? how long does it take to add a coin? coinexchange is shitty
Hello redcastle!

Have nice work!

Hello redcastle!

Have nice work!
Bleutrade it's a dead exchange walking, XVE need yobit at least.

I'm not suggesting Bleutrade instead of YoBit. YoBit should def. be next. Bleu may be small, but
they've also never scammed anyone that I've heard of (of course i've been out of the loop for
several months so if I'm wrong plz say so Smiley )

Thanks for your suggestions guys I'm working on it please be patient Smiley
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Bleutrade it's a dead exchange walking, XVE need yobit at least.

I'm not suggesting Bleutrade instead of YoBit. YoBit should def. be next. Bleu may be small, but
they've also never scammed anyone that I've heard of (of course i've been out of the loop for
several months so if I'm wrong plz say so Smiley )

Agree. Bleutrade is small but never had any issue in their life
Activity: 330
when reward for twitter campaign will be paid?
Pages:
Jump to: