Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XVE] "The Vegan Initiative" [TRADING BOT + MULTIMEDIA] WEBSITE COMING SOON - page 25. (Read 43654 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Here they come spamming and fudding my thread. I don't even care.

You mother fucker remove my name from the ann , Or I am going to report this and see to it that
GMB AND XVE BOTH FAIL

Every threat is stored safe for future reference. Your scamming is over. You and your team wanted to ruin my project first, go and continue threat me people will understand on which side you are on.
Activity: 350

You mother fucker remove my name from the ann , Or I am going to report this and see to it that
GMB AND XVE BOTH FAIL

Total Raised to Date   0.4876 BTC and 9 btc lol on both

both these projects and coinexchange needs to stop now

GMB AND XVE BOTH FAIL
The Vegan Initiative was victim of spam attacks and FUD perpetuated by GMB Gambleo scam team, all the details about my scam accusations can be found here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scam-gmb-gambleo-is-a-scam-do-not-invest-proof-inside-1833775

To bolivarcoin: stop misbehaving otherwise you're next.
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
Hello!

We need you to download wallet and do staking for this coin!
Rewards keep comming!

Buy XVE!!

Join The Vegan Initiative!
Activity: 234

Just like veganism is the sustainable option when it comes to looking after our planet, plant-based living is also a more sustainable way of feeding the human family.

like it

Just like veganism is the sustainable option when it comes to looking after our planet, plant-based living is also a more sustainable way of feeding the human family.
Activity: 590
Merit: 500
So this is the second time the ICO its extended.

The first one because you made a mistake.
The second one because another coin its doing an ico.

Meanwhile at Tradesatoshi someone its selling XVE VenezuelaCoin as The VeganInitiative.

There are missing coins on the ICO, the money supply its another amount. LOL 50000014.88116679

Read both GMB and XVE and Bolivarcoin accusiations
looks like XVE is the scam here who failed in scamming
they also mentioned that they are from the same pump group
so it would be better if you guys leave bitcointalk immediately before I call gelb

Are you sure chuckypalumbo/captaincomet/mrmind?

I can't wait to show everyone what you're at...I'm finishing collecting all the proofs. Continue fudding here it will be all used against you Smiley

Hey dev can't wait to see you kick those cunts' bitchy little asses! The last days I've been following the threads of XVE and GMB and I clearly agree that the three above mentioned are one and the same person. And due to the language used I assume this is not an English native speaker but some guy from Eastern bloc who's implementing a full-grown scam right now. For all the poor investors I hope this will be discovered before end of ICO.

Btw. obviously XVE ICO has been extended by five more days which I clearly applaud to. Could you give us a short note on that?

Yes, CoinExchange administrators contacted me after the spam campaign against XVE asking if I wanted to extend the ICO, and I accepted. I want to demonstrate that GMB opened a spam campaign against me to advantage their ICO, I collected all the necessary info and I will publish them in the next few hours.
Activity: 154
What are the benefits of veganism ?
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
Any bounty for translation? If so, I can do Hindi translation (India).
so it would be better if you guys leave bitcointalk immediately before I call gelb

I can't wait to show everyone what you're at...I'm finishing collecting all the proofs. Continue fudding here it will be all used against you Smiley

Hey dev can't wait to see you kick those cunts' bitchy little asses! The last days I've been following the threads of XVE and GMB and I clearly agree that the three above mentioned are one and the same person. And due to the language used I assume this is not an English native speaker but some guy from Eastern bloc who's implementing a full-grown scam right now. For all the poor investors I hope this will be discovered before end of ICO.

Btw. obviously XVE ICO has been extended by five more days which I clearly applaud to. Could you give us a short note on that?

Yes, CoinExchange administrators contacted me after the spam campaign against XVE asking if I wanted to extend the ICO, and I accepted. I want to demonstrate that GMB opened a spam campaign against me to advantage their ICO, I collected all the necessary info and I will publish them in the next few hours.
Activity: 147
Activity: 154
4 more days , all the best redcastle .
Prove XVE and one advice don't indulge in FUD

Eat this

ICO was extende for 15 hours without notice before, and now it was extended five more days? OMG

There are also mising coins that are not for sale on the ico.

Activity: 308
Fortes fortuna adiuvat

Someone making some money selling XVE Venezuelacoin as XVE The Vegan Initiative.

What i said its happening, and dev ignored.

Waiting for the dev to say im a child and im scaming people with XVE my coin. lol  Cheesy

Activity: 319
Merit: 250
@redcastle: i have personal data for GMB dev. please pm for futher info. sent all to moderatos. will follow jeremy grol for accusation scam thread if he will go further
Pages:
Jump to: