Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XVE] "The Vegan Initiative" [TRADING BOT + MULTIMEDIA] WEBSITE COMING SOON - page 29. (Read 43654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
A ven diagram representing the people interested in crypto and people interested in veganism is going to be damn close to two full circles. Who exactly is the market this is supposed to reach? Liberals aren't exactly the type of people who are on board with Bitcoin.

That's a good question! Someone recognized that The Vegan Initiative logo is a Venn diagram. For me, the three circles in the Venn diagram represents the human being, the environment and health/happiness condition. These three together form the Vegan philosophy, which is what The Initiative is based on.
To give you an answer, here's another interpretation of the three circles: cryptocurrency enthusiasts, vegan people, and financial freedom. I'm trying to combine all the bitcoin nerds/enthusiasts together with Vegans and people following the Veganism philosophy. Each one is skeptical about the other, well that's my mission!
And what's your personal interpretation for the Venn diagram? Wink
I want to demonstrate that Veganism and cryptocurrency can live together and through the website I want to let bitcoin people know the Vegan world, and I want the Vegan people to be aware that financial freedom is possible thanks to cryptocurrencies!
It's not impossible, there's much to do but I'm sure slowly we will succeed if we work together!

Why would a vegan care about cryptocurrency? From a political standpoint, the views of the average vegan don't favor Bitcoin/altcoins. Why go after a niche with little to no compatibility when there are so many more untapped niches that actually have some overlap with crypto? This project seems to be in pursuit of crypto fish, not vegans.
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
Here we gooo.....

XVE is going to the MOON!!!

minium price 1000 sat Wink

hahaha not even a real troll  Grin

Your trolling level its like 3 out of 100.

So tell me shitcoin expert, what will happen when coinhills and coinmarketcap add XVE?

Yes, he said to me he toke XVE because he want to. But its not on the first page of the ann.
My reason for this is to make the public aware that there are other two coins using XVE, so how to recognize them?

Easy nobody cares about your shitcoin Grin
Activity: 590
Merit: 500
Your trolling level its like 3 out of 100.

So tell me shitcoin expert, what will happen when coinhills and coinmarketcap add XVE?

Yes, he said to me he toke XVE because he want to. But its not on the first page of the ann.
My reason for this is to make the public aware that there are other two coins using XVE, so how to recognize them?

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
A ven diagram representing the people interested in crypto and people interested in veganism is going to be damn close to two full circles. Who exactly is the market this is supposed to reach? Liberals aren't exactly the type of people who are on board with Bitcoin.

That's a good question! Someone recognized that The Vegan Initiative logo is a Venn diagram. For me, the three circles in the Venn diagram represents the human being, the environment and health/happiness condition. These three together form the Vegan philosophy, which is what The Initiative is based on.
To give you an answer, here's another interpretation of the three circles: cryptocurrency enthusiasts, vegan people, and financial freedom. I'm trying to combine all the bitcoin nerds/enthusiasts together with Vegans and people following the Veganism philosophy. Each one is skeptical about the other, well that's my mission!
I want to demonstrate that Veganism and cryptocurrency can live together and through the website I want to let bitcoin people know the Vegan world, and I want the Vegan people to be aware that financial freedom is possible thanks to cryptocurrencies!
It's not impossible, there's much to do but I'm sure slowly we will succeed if we work together!

I like your idea , how much more time for ICO left ?
All the best for the crowdsale
Activity: 168

Still dev havnt made official that he stole the tiker XBE from Venezuelacoin and Randibritocoin.

Maybe dev its also the same that create the shitcoin bitcoinunlimited and also toke BTU tiker.

Dev already told you the story.

This is you right now Grin

Here's a song for you to sleep tonight https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCjJyiqpAuU
Activity: 70
How long to become full member to wear avatar? Huh

You need to reach at least 120 points in activity (many months of posting), I don't think you will be able to wear the avatar before the ICO ends and get the shares.

Thank you
Activity: 210

You need to reach at least 120 points in activity (many months of posting), I don't think you will be able to wear the avatar before the ICO ends and get the shares.

My thoughts so far: there's an unbelievable number of shit posters (everyone with gambleo signature) who are trying to push down XVE. What makes this coin legit is the fact that ICO didn't go too far until now, there's no people auto-buying and there's no "background work" of shilling posts and trolling in CoinExchange chat like GMB is doing. I really can see a work of one and he's struggling to make his point here. Let's give him a chance.
Maybe this scam is not a worth

Hey look another jealous GAMBLEO supporter lol do you realize you all come from the same place Grin
Still dev havnt made official that he stole the tiker XBE from Venezuelacoin and Randibritocoin.

Maybe dev its also the same that create the shitcoin bitcoinunlimited and also toke BTU tiker.

Dev already told you the story.

This is you right now Grin

Here's a song for you to sleep tonight https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCjJyiqpAuU
Maybe this scam is not a worth

Activity: 70

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Dev please confirm that I'm in for the avatar bounty thanks mate
Activity: 882
It's last hour really or not?
Activity: 137
Ready for last hour and watching closely
Pages:
Jump to: