Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XYLO] PoW/PoS HYBRID MASTERNODE | PAYMENT SYSTEM - page 12. (Read 50974 times)

Activity: 510
Merit: 254
ImpulsX
Im not in rush to sell for almost nothing those coins.

I pay unfortunately too much to just throw it like that. Of course risk is involved always and when investing i know i can loose on it so not putting all $ in to something.

Until I have all coins, masternodes that always is some % of chance and this coin can be "reborn", recover, dev will fix all issues and expand this project

Once you sold coins you out and probably you lost on it if you bought high and didnt sell any from mn rewarded coins because you been busy to collect and setup more mn...

On discord group , Voting clearly is showing that community is still supporting XYLO dev so time will show..

If this project will die completely one day (hopeful not)  then I know I lost on it and thats fine, that was this risk taken..

Supporting XYLO  Wink
Activity: 250
Merit: 10
🆃🅾🅻🅶🅰
sell 1 mn 600$ btc-ltc-eth accept
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
wts 1000 xylo, cheap
Activity: 224
What is the use case for this coin?

Just another high ROI Masternode coin with no future and dependent on this rise of btc for good returns?

Or something else . . . because I see coin after coin that do nothing and that will never be nothing.

Curious, as I am looking for more Masternode coins to invest in,  

Edit: Read through the history . . might want to pull those fake numbers off of MN ranking sites . . . . Jesus, this coin is screwed.

look at  gobyte. This is time for buy
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
What is the use case for this coin?

Just another high ROI Masternode coin with no future and dependent on this rise of btc for good returns?

Or something else . . . because I see coin after coin that do nothing and that will never be nothing.

Curious, as I am looking for more Masternode coins to invest in,  

Edit: Read through the history . . might want to pull those fake numbers off of MN ranking sites . . . . Jesus, this coin is screwed.
Activity: 555
Merit: 250
SOME PEOPLE ARE TRYING TOO HARD TO SPREAD FUD
BUT WE STAND TOGETHER AND STAND STRONGER EVERYDAY

dev hope you're glad with the team of devs helping you now, i tried my best to unite the devs. so, what you gonna do with the 5 btc worth in DOT ? gonna sell to try list on other exchange or use a tiny to pay other devs ? congrats.
Activity: 64
SOME PEOPLE ARE TRYING TOO HARD TO SPREAD FUD
BUT WE STAND TOGETHER AND STAND STRONGER EVERYDAY

Activity: 294
Merit: 161
People have started to offer their masternodes for 0.01 BTC or even 100$. The dev has gone missing at discord for over a day now. Looks like the coins are turning into an art object, you can look at them and that's it.
FUD kid go away from this topic! All goind to be good! And clowns like you place in Circle!

This is info taken directly from their discord channel, it's fact. No FUD there, learn the difference. From even the way that you are speaking it is crystal clear that you are suffering from cro magnon intelligence. But do go on with your ad hominem technique since you clearly lack the ability to even produce a single argument.

Zandar this is wasting of your time. As I know Xylo community stand still and they are not going to abandon project.
Yes, you said it, they are standing still.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
It's really frustrating that CoinsMarkets hasn't updated their wallet.  I purchased Xylo to start a masternode just before they ceased the trading for it due to a possible fork, so it's not even available for me to send to my wallet or sell again...

main reason for this is :
the block constanly jump back .... 

lets say you sold it at exchange. and few minutes later the block springs back to an early block  and voila you get your coins back  and the btc but the exchange has then suddenly orphans ......

this is no good for the exchanges ( or the buyers)  you know... 

Activity: 50
I believe a lot of us here hoping for the comeback of Xylo ... Dev alot of people in the comunity support this project ...
Activity: 224
People have started to offer their masternodes for 0.01 BTC or even 100$. The dev has gone missing at discord for over a day now. Looks like the coins are turning into an art object, you can look at them and that's it.

Zandar this is wasting of your time. As I know Xylo community stand still and they are not going to abandon project.
Activity: 345
Merit: 100
It's really frustrating that CoinsMarkets hasn't updated their wallet.  I purchased Xylo to start a masternode just before they ceased the trading for it due to a possible fork, so it's not even available for me to send to my wallet or sell again...
Activity: 9
I want to buy 1000 xylo. Waiting for offer
Activity: 445
Merit: 250
Activity: 152
Merit: 12
FUD kid go away from this topic! All goind to be good! And clowns like you place in Circle!
Activity: 294
Merit: 161
Activity: 336
The road map is well designed. I hope you can do better and do not let investors feel disappointed. All efforts you must make to fly up the price will make investors very satisfied.
Activity: 16
XYiLO COIN  Grin
Activity: 112
Hi dev,

When you fix wallet bug, it still crashs.
Activity: 250
🆃🅾🅻🅶🅰
I trust this coin when I enter the stock market many people will buy to make masternodes
Pages:
Jump to: