Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XYLO] PoW/PoS HYBRID MASTERNODE | PAYMENT SYSTEM - page 8. (Read 50897 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
by the way, and when the coin appears on the cryptopia??
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
What is the use case for this coin?

Just another high ROI Masternode coin with no future and dependent on this rise of btc for good returns?

Or something else . . . because I see coin after coin that do nothing and that will never be nothing.

Curious, as I am looking for more Masternode coins to invest in , 
Activity: 56
the fomo will be huge on this one
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
The coin have great features, instant tx, darksend and more
Colx reach a market cap of 40 million usd, can safely say this one is dirt cheap
This coin traded at 10 dollar before, now in better hands
Will it be possible see new all time highs this new year?
Activity: 297
Merit: 101
Hi dev
Can you please let meknow how to add nodes i sent money to my windows wallet and can’t recover it
Thanks

join XYLO discord , https://discord.gg/ydFr72U you will get help from dev online.
Activity: 1
Hi dev
Can you please let meknow how to add nodes i sent money to my windows wallet and can’t recover it
Thanks
its indeed much better than before, im sure this coin will reach new all time highs once people see it
Activity: 196
Activity: 1
Great work! My node gives a good profit! Back to the moon!
Activity: 345
Merit: 100
I suggest that we start a new thread so that someone can manage the first post on it.
Activity: 224
join new xylo discord https://discord.gg/ydFr72U. you get there all info you need
Activity: 25
Just wanted everybody to know..... thanks to the Developer.... !!

We are past Block 400k and the Fork is active I guess..... since the new Wallet is npot bombarded with the POS Garbage....

It is working perfectly !!!!!     Perfect.... also received the first POS Payment of 1.5 !!!!

So it looks like we are back in Business !!!!   I bought some more XYLO Coins.... doubled the Holding @ these prices a no Brainer !!!!

People get active.... The Developer made this possible and really without you Huh   We would have been finished.....

Now the new beginning.... actually much better than before .... we know it will all work this Time....

Thank You again...... See you on " the other Side" Buy ...Buy.... Buy.... Hold....Hold....Hold.... >>>>>> Masternodes >>>>>> Profit !!!! (high Prices ! )

Smiley
Hidden gem
community takeover check
new website check
new wallet check
back on mnrank check
eventually listing on other mn sites check
300 dollar for a masternode check..
hmm moon soon?
yep trying get a masternode before this shit takes off again
Activity: 43
back to the moon
Several AV's chocking on the exe.  Is there and wallet.exe from a different location.

there isn't new version of wallet. last version 2.5.0.1
Activity: 165
Several AV's chocking on the exe.  Is there and wallet.exe from a different location.
Does anyone who has XYLO MN have problem like this --> https://imgur.com/a/LVAYu

Is there a way to solve this?

Orphans are present all the time in all coins. you can see a lot of them because solving blockchain was faster X times than designed/expected. After 400k blockchain orphans happen from time to time
Pages:
Jump to: