Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XYLO] PoW/PoS HYBRID MASTERNODE | PAYMENT SYSTEM - page 6. (Read 50901 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I've been getting 1.5 per block, twice a day (ish).

according to https://mntop.co.in it shall be 3.6coins /day. more or less is accurate
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
can we leave coins on that exchange ?
Activity: 36
I've been getting 1.5 per block, twice a day (ish).
Activity: 47
Do you guys get any MN rewards lately and did they just dropped down ?
Any plan for next exchange? Coinsmarkerts is down now

CM is up generally but still some troubles with cloudflare
Activity: 154
Any plan for next exchange? Coinsmarkerts is down now
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
I have a problem with Xylo wallet. It is stuck at 8 days ago... I have 34 connections to the network...

Go to the %appdata% > roaming > xylo > delete everything EXCEPT wallet.dat file > turn on your wallet and sync again.

1 go to https://github.com/robkaandorp/xylo/releases/tag/v2.5.0.1
download there the new ( forked ) wallet
2 download also th exylo_blockchain_20171219_376496.tgz  ( unpack it with rar/winzip for windows users)
3 Go to the %appdata% > roaming > xylo > delete everything EXCEPT wallet.dat

4 copy & past  whole unpacked files to your xylo map on roaming data ..

restart the wallet and wait Wink
Activity: 30
I have a problem with Xylo wallet. It is stuck at 8 days ago... I have 34 connections to the network...

Go to the %appdata% > roaming > xylo > delete everything EXCEPT wallet.dat file > turn on your wallet and sync again.
Activity: 5
Activity: 1
howzit guys, I would like to start mining XYLO but it seems CCminer does not work with these pools mentioned in OP. Any suggestions? I tried CGminer as well but it does not mine either. Unsure if OP is still accurate and working?
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
i have 1k xylo boys.. you think xylo can get the old glory back with masternode, or should i sell it?

That was just because of a huge MN payout. Right now there is no huge payout so think about it yourself what's the reason for somebody to buy it.

Activity: 112
Merit: 6
i have 1k xylo boys.. you think xylo can get the old glory back with masternode, or should i sell it?
Download the forked wallet. https://github.com/robkaandorp/xylo/releases/tag/v2.5.0.1

This thread should be closed and we should make a new one.
Activity: 229
windows wallet eror not conect help me please..
@ IULIU.... Where can you see some Proof ?

First the new Dev.... gave a Link to the Github... you did not see that ...he answered right after you asked the first time....

You know .... everbody here suffered.... they all are looking for recovery.... and we are well on the Way !!!! I buy every Day to support the Coin...!!!

If this Community is not Proof enough .... well maybe you should go somewhere else then... you are here after the Disaster.... its all is over and done ...

Get in or get out !!!! Simple.... You want Insurance ...go buy some.... or go invest @ your local Bank.... in Crypto there is no Insurance !!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>   But there is a lot of Opportunity !!! >>>>>>>>>>> So buy in here ....or sit on the Sideline and see the Price rise...

I personally have more then doubled the Holding... @ lower Prices... the Game is called " Buy in low... and then if you don't want to hold...sell High !!!

Regards....

no offense bro, but so many scammers and in the end you don't know what to trust, but thanks for making this clear

maybe try invest in gobyte?
It's your money, you have to do some research and decide if it worth it yourself.
Activity: 83
Merit: 11

First the new Dev.... gave a Link to the Github... you did not see that ...he answered right after you asked the first time....

You know .... everbody here suffered.... they all are looking for recovery.... and we are well on the Way !!!! I buy every Day to support the Coin...!!!

If this Community is not Proof enough .... well maybe you should go somewhere else then... you are here after the Disaster.... its all is over and done ...

Get in or get out !!!! Simple.... You want Insurance ...go buy some.... or go invest @ your local Bank.... in Crypto there is no Insurance !!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>   But there is a lot of Opportunity !!! >>>>>>>>>>> So buy in here ....or sit on the Sideline and see the Price rise...

I personally have more then doubled the Holding... @ lower Prices... the Game is called " Buy in low... and then if you don't want to hold...sell High !!!

Regards....

no offense bro, but so many scammers and in the end you don't know what to trust, but thanks for making this clear
Activity: 250
🆃🅾🅻🅶🅰
the community is doing good work,
I follow constantly
Activity: 25

Regards....
Activity: 83
Merit: 11
The community took it over. Give it some time, it's still early. I think it looks good with the community it has.

how can i be sure of that? where i can see some proof?
Pages:
Jump to: