Author

Topic: [ANN][YAC] yacoin: yet another altcoin. START is now. - page 128. (Read 346684 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Can anybody share a working peers.dat? Only receive a lot of not working hosts in the debugging log.
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
Windows build: https://mega.co.nz/#!UowEmZYS!AAK7DVwYoTqy96oTRzUaLCS0UMsAfosJiRQmBn1jzcA
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
The cryptocoin watcher
How many % of cpu usage if solo mining with i5 2500k?

100%. I knew I should have bought a better heatsink. This thing is about to burn down my house.
Activity: 768
Merit: 1000
it's funny my client shows 5 transactions and none has been maded. xD
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Anybody has a link to the windows binary? mega.co.nz not working here :/
Activity: 764
My god, this is a such a failure. Move on guys, nothing to be had here.

Oh please. Chinacoin was 1000x worse than this.
Activity: 728
How many % of cpu usage if solo mining with i5 2500k? I seems like my cpu only using 5%. Something wrong?

Set the 'genproclimit' value to 4 to fully utilize the 2500k. I kept it at 3, so my desktop stays responsive as I use this computer while mining.
Activity: 686
Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.
Anyone "really" looked at these files yet?  Wallet stealer anywhere?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
My god, this is a such a failure. Move on guys, nothing to be had here.
Activity: 46
How many % of cpu usage if solo mining with i5 2500k? I seems like my cpu only using 5%. Something wrong?
Activity: 505
type ''listtransactions'' in  console and you will see which is orphan, immature.
Activity: 14
Nothing for past 20 minutes since I ran this... I mined 3 but all those transactions vanished!!!!

-addnode=82.211.30.212 may help to connect faster to other nodes and to reduce the number of orphans.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
NoHoooo
Wow its cpu... How speed amd intel? Cry
Started mining on 3 cores of a Sandy Bridge i5. Found 2 blocks relatively quickly. They seem to be getting confirmations from the network, so hopefully no orphans.

When you look at transactions and it shows a clock, you're good for sure.

Yeah, getting a clock for both of them. The client now shows that there have been 3 transactions, but there's no sign anywhere of #3. The other 2 are the 2 blocks that I mined.

Yeah no shows are bad and definitely not coming.
Activity: 335
if there's a block target time of 60 sec and I get a transaction roughly every 60 seconds... does this mean I get all the blocks and you just get orphans?
Started mining on 3 cores of a Sandy Bridge i5. Found 2 blocks relatively quickly. They seem to be getting confirmations from the network, so hopefully no orphans.

Yeah, getting a clock for both of them. The client now shows that there have been 3 transactions, but there's no sign anywhere of #3. The other 2 are the 2 blocks that I mined.

Activity: 421
Merit: 250
I'd like some please   Wink

YB1hj2R7oqNAfNEDcwRUQ4QPCkTsxPbLp2

I'll buy some as well
Activity: 112
How do you know stale stats etc? What are we looking for in the transaction history for valid vs invalid?
Jump to: