Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][YAC] yacoin: yet another altcoin. START is now. - page 43. (Read 346684 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
could someone compile the linux version for me? I can't get it to work...
I wanted to switch to ubuntu for mining YAC since many reported it's working better than windows.
thanks in advance

what problems are you facing? I can help you set it up

yes, if you paste the error you get we are able to help
don't forget distro/version please
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
need people to help with the yacoin website: http://yacoin.webs.com/

thx!

It has chat, forum, video, etc!

If creating this website helped, thank you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y4QD9EiAKzfpq8iTAxi3xw83wpkvSbMU9x
Activity: 167
Is solomining this still profitable ?

Hard to tell until we see at what exchange price it stabilizes. A block now is 30 YACs, if it was priced like NVC and you got one block a day, that would be 1 BTC a day.

There must be a herd/block of YACs running through the network right now! And there were flocking into my wallet!
I didn't get anything for 6h and within the last 1h I got several blocks. Maybe it's because I've been reading the thread and thinking about YACs a lot?  Wink   To be honest, I'm quite puzzled by this inconsistency. Might be about network latency or whatever, I don't know.
Activity: 819
Merit: 1000
I wanted to switch to ubuntu for mining YAC since many reported it's working better than windows.
thanks in advance

what problems are you facing? I can help you set it up
Activity: 32
thanks in advance
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
The cryptocoin watcher

Hard to tell until we see at what exchange price it stabilizes. A block now is 30 YACs, if it was priced like NVC and you got one block a day, that would be 1 BTC a day.
Activity: 196
because this coin has way better future than other alt coins to date. Most people see it as yet another coin, they don't understand the "why"

Actually I understand the why very well: Pump-and-Dump = $$$ Tongue

If you take the time to read through it, the first heap of pages was due to the delay launching (which incidentally makes accusations of a premine even more laughable).

The reason for the massive interest is presumably because, for once, the little guy (without $3000 worth of graphics cards) is potentially able to winkle out a few blocks for a while.

I guess you are not one of them  Cry
It's amazing to see so many people interested in this coin. I never thought it'd kickoff so soon. The only this left, is for an exchange to fire it up so we can invest Smiley
Activity: 224
Shitcoin Maximalist
because this coin has way better future than other alt coins to date. Most people see it as yet another coin, they don't understand the "why"

If you take the time to read through it, the first heap of pages was due to the delay launching (which incidentally makes accusations of a premine even more laughable).

The reason for the massive interest is presumably because, for once, the little guy (without $3000 worth of graphics cards) is potentially able to winkle out a few blocks for a while.
I am noob, so i don't know

Would you like to help to fix the website up?

Thx!
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
New Yacoin website: http://yacoin.webs.com/

please contact me to add more things to the website!

Thanks!
Is this Comic Sans in the header?  Grin

For you that may be just that, you have no idea of it's inner workings and how it's better than other.
Activity: 448
Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node

Activity: 97
How the hell did a 4-day old thread reach 140 pages?!?

The shills must be out in full force here Grin Grin Grin

just add a lot of popcorn Wink
Activity: 182

Given you can't do anything else, yes.
New Yacoin website: http://yacoin.webs.com/

please contact me to add more things to the website!

Thanks!

Activity: 112
Activity: 448
Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node

[...]
 I've seen your tags before kalgecin, arent you that guy who fixed the intrusion on SPC service that was sending BTC to random addresses? hahaha, nice to know you have an interest in this fork

I like switching projects from time to time Smiley I'm actually working on a GPU miner for this.... opencl is a bit trickier than cpuminer.... more things to consider. but doable. Gona send a test copy to some people who show their love Smiley

Nice to know the serious players have interest in YaCoin.  Now.. about my Proof of Stake question above... Smiley

I'm also interested... gona ask pocopoco when i see him....I haven't really gone through his PoS implementation. focusing on the Pow for the moment
Pages:
Jump to: