Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][YAC] yacoin: yet another altcoin. START is now. - page 44. (Read 346684 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

[...]
 I've seen your tags before kalgecin, arent you that guy who fixed the intrusion on SPC service that was sending BTC to random addresses? hahaha, nice to know you have an interest in this fork

I like switching projects from time to time Smiley I'm actually working on a GPU miner for this.... opencl is a bit trickier than cpuminer.... more things to consider. but doable. Gona send a test copy to some people who show their love Smiley

Nice to know the serious players have interest in YaCoin.  Now.. about my Proof of Stake question above... Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
cryptoshark
sure. for new coin u have to be prepared Smiley
Activity: 819
Merit: 1000
Is it worth me making a virtual ubuntu machine to mine?

Totally.... allocate max cores to the VM
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Is it worth me making a virtual ubuntu machine to mine?
Activity: 112
Are you guys still solo mining this.. or is that over bin there since start got some coins...
legendary
Anyone know how to enable YaCoin Proof of Stake mining?
Please stop mining this coin you are only subsidizing, with hard earned electricity, the small group who effectively pre-mined 2 million coins

has the coin been premined that much?
That sucks! someone should make a "cpu only coin" that hasnt been premined.

нa кaкoй premine? wake up bro, u wer jus late, better luck next time

people shouldn't sleep if they want to "premine" ;-)

Depends what part of the world your in.

it was night here when people started mining. (Yeah i couldn't sleep Smiley was just watching the comedy :-P)

Must have been cool to see it!

I even woke up my friends to help them mine. introducing new people to this YA revolution Smiley

I've seen your tags before kalgecin, arent you that guy who fixed the intrusion on SPC service that was sending BTC to random addresses? hahaha, nice to know you have an interest in this fork

I like switching projects from time to time Smiley I'm actually working on a GPU miner for this.... opencl is a bit trickier than cpuminer.... more things to consider. but doable. Gona send a test copy to some people who show their love Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Please stop mining this coin you are only subsidizing, with hard earned electricity, the small group who effectively pre-mined 2 million coins

It wasn't premined. your were just late.
hehe ah=P i see
legendary

it was night here when people started mining. (Yeah i couldn't sleep Smiley was just watching the comedy :-P)

I even woke up my friends to help them mine. introducing new people to this YA revolution Smiley

Nice. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 882

these people make me laugh, they wer watching the post, n decided to sleep.......muahahahaha

May god have mercy upon their souls (minute of silence please) :-|
legendary
Activity: 882

these people make me laugh, they wer watching the post, n decided to sleep.......muahahahaha
Activity: 336
[2013-05-09 16:28:30] thread 0: 28332 hashes, 5.64 khash/s
[2013-05-09 16:28:30] thread 1: 28604 hashes, 5.73 khash/s
[2013-05-09 16:28:30] thread 3: 28120 hashes, 5.61 khash/s
[2013-05-09 16:28:31] thread 2: 25720 hashes, 5.23 khash/s

is my 3570k broken?
3600MHz stock

why so low ?

I think the difference is the 64bit AVX and XOP instructions. This binary is 32bit and can't use them. I'm working on a 64bit binary now.

Awesome. I am also seeing 5.xx khash/s rates with my i7 3770 3.9 stock. Once this is done I will toss you a block's worth of YAC Smiley
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
I was using wrong client Sad. Now everything works. Gonna pull all my power tonight after 00:00 when ustomers go home, to see if I can mine 1 block with 24 cilents+server Cheesy.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Can't help but think there are either some huge cpu farms working this now, or it's being gpu mined now.

Last time I got anything was 8 hours ago, this is with an 8350 @ 4.6 running at 100% all 8 threads. Switched to minerd recently, hoping for some better luck!
Activity: 70
Is there any command like -genproclimit in minerd. Please help!

-threads I think.

-t
I mined for hours with 1 thread on a  Core2Duo and absolutely nothing.  Maybe this processor is too slow.

I know that some people have had issues.  One of my friends had downloaded onto Win7, but the thing would not mine.  taskmgr showed all CPUs idle.  I think a bug, such this could be the issue.

In my case yacoin is definitlely working the CPU and I have a hashrate.  I'm just not getting any coin - just 2 orphans.

I have over 200 orphans. orphans are normal for any solo mining. all the coins have it. Sometimes, you are just too late to announce your mined block
Activity: 310
In Crypto I trust.
I mined for hours with 1 thread on a  Core2Duo and absolutely nothing.  Maybe this processor is too slow.

I know that some people have had issues.  One of my friends had downloaded onto Win7, but the thing would not mine.  taskmgr showed all CPUs idle.  I think a bug, such this could be the issue.

In my case yacoin is definitlely working the CPU and I have a hashrate.  I'm just not getting any coin - just 2 orphans.

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: