Pages:
Author

Topic: ███【ANN】YESCOIN 💴💶💵【¥€$】SCRYPT ★★★★★ 2017 💴💶💵 ⛏ POW ⛏ █★█ POS 88% █★█ - page 15. (Read 52525 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Ok - nevertheless - I will give it a try!  Grin maybe it´s a scam.
Can anyone tell me, which miner i should use? for NVIDIA GPU? I can´t find an adequate miner...
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
SCAM 2017 Huh

it can be scam but it can be use full too but depends only upon your thinking and use of it.

its a scam. lol "40 billion reserved for payouts" What? lol
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
SCAM 2017 Huh

it can be scam but it can be use full too but depends only upon your thinking and use of it.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Those poor souls buying this shit in yobit Grin

dev are deposit coin and close a blockchain

DEV IS COOL!!! YOU MAKE A MONEY WISH YOBIT ?
Activity: 392
Merit: 252
This coin has been removed from our pool Smiley due to it being un minable Smiley
Activity: 945
Merit: 1000
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
Nice $100 usd...once the stuck block is fixed i can withdraw my yes coins and stake!

When you withdraw your Yescoin how many mil of coins you must mine to get your Investment back.
1 sat * 11000000.
Good Luck
Activity: 668
Merit: 500
Nice $100 usd...once the stuck block is fixed i can withdraw my yes coins and stake!
yeah I would second the fact that current//previous prices were a reflection of lack of blocks being found by miners
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Is there anyone successfully mined any YES at moment? If not that is the answer to everyone question on the price.
yes coin price is tanking...roughly 0.1 sats - 0.099 sats...well if the dev does fix the stuck block then we might see some rebound action
The price of yes is due to block rewards being so low...i believe someone mentioned that block rewards were 0.00000010 yes
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
YES is looking like a trap trading at very high price even it's just piece of shit. So many things missing it will be better to stay away from this coin.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Ah if wallet is in maintenance mode it usually means Yobit is having an advantage here on the trading platform. Can anyone explain why the price is so very high? It is a phenomenal price tag.

YES will 1YEScoin=23BTC soon. YES is cheap.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Ah if wallet is in maintenance mode it usually means Yobit is having an advantage here on the trading platform. Can anyone explain why the price is so very high? It is a phenomenal price tag.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
Look, You said dev that you already fix the wallet but, when I logged in in Yobit and try to look the YES wallet.. Still in maintenance... THE DEV OF THIS COIN IS A BIG LIER AND SCAMMER... DON'T BELIEVE ON HIS DARK SCHEME!!!

Pages:
Jump to: