Pages:
Author

Topic: ███【ANN】YESCOIN 💴💶💵【¥€$】SCRYPT ★★★★★ 2017 💴💶💵 ⛏ POW ⛏ █★█ POS 88% █★█ - page 16. (Read 52525 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001

WE PREPARE WEB PORTAL WITH  INVESTMENT TOOL.

Problem with block 4806 will be solved.

NAIN!!!

resolving anything :

Activity: 668
Merit: 500
The price at yobit is high
at the moment 0.1 btc per YES. Whats the feature this coin, why the price is so high?
Activity: 394
Merit: 129
How much of all this fikalii and that all-seeing eye of Sauron on the office website  Huh
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
The SONG LYRICS OF JOURNEY IS... TOO MUCH LOVE WILL KILL YOU...

NOW I HAVE A NEW LYRICS FOR YOU DEV... TO MUCH GREEDINESS CAN KILL YOU...   MODERATE YOUR GREEDINESS...
 Angry  Angry
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Portal to another dimension i never think this can be real.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10

WE PREPARE WEB PORTAL WITH  INVESTMENT TOOL.

Problem with block 4806 will be solved.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Aaah, now it becomes clear, this is OSMIUMCOIN again.. same dev as from MoneyCoin:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/osmiumcoin-559783

Same seednode is used:

https://github.com/yescoindev/yes/blob/master/src/chainparams.cpp#L128

ping seed.yescoin.us
PING seed.yescoin.us (138.68.44.164): 56 data bytes

Google 138.68.44.164:

https://www.google.com/#q=138.68.44.164

Leads you to this thread:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/moneycoinmoney-pos-36-pow-just-50k-blocks-much-bounties-1711625

Where this node is also used as mainnode (just search for 138.68.44.164 in that thread)

Screenshot:

Damn you OCminer!!!!
why in the world are you about 10 minutes faster then me? damn it all!
next time eat a KitKat or Marsbar and give others the chance to drop a bomb or two!
you take all the glory and leave nothing for others !!!
lol   thanks for putting it out there   For First"  lololol

It's actually fun to dig through his clones, he always has at least one or two flaws inside the code which makes it pretty visible for everyone that he's behind another shitcoin Smiley

A pity that I was on vacation while he released MoneyCoin otherwise i probably could have warned some noobs early...

shameless awareness bump Smiley

bumping again since dev simply ignores

friendly awareness bump !

Ah again!

wake up guys
Activity: 116
ho DEv Must find a solution for wallet maintainat do not sleep THANK YOU
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I don't think there is any miracle about this coin. It's simple price manipulation with a controlled coin supply in a tiny exchange.
[/quote]

Exactly. No rocket science here.
legendary
Activity: 1582
www.neutroncoin.com
So what is the total supply for us, not the premine?

Because the coin is traded really high on yobit atm. at 0.13 BTC per 1 coin, the all time high was at 23 btc for 1 coin.

And the coin has a 40 billion premine? How is that even possible, or why the dev dont dump when this should be truth?

I don't think there is any miracle about this coin. It's simple price manipulation with a controlled coin supply in a tiny exchange.
Activity: 86

Because the coin is traded really high on yobit atm. at 0.13 BTC per 1 coin, the all time high was at 23 btc for 1 coin.

And the coin has a 40 billion premine? How is that even possible, or why the dev dont dump when this should be truth?

YES will soon 23 BTC again Smiley
Activity: 86

Hehehe Smiley
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

legendary
www.neutroncoin.com
why wallett don't work ?

Same question.
I bought almost 70 Yescoin but can not withdrawal from yobit.

you can contact the support there may it help you with your problem
I see yes coin the price is so high. I am not sure to bough it.

Wallet is in maintenance mode. So, Yobit is not going to do anything and as long as there is volume they will never stop the coin trading. Sorry to tell you that sell it while you still can.

Yobit not closes coins. They close automatically when the network is coins does not work! I do not know - do not write nonsense!

What exactly are you trying to say and what is nonsense to you?

I'm talking about the statement that wallets Yobit closes specially.

Yobit never remove any coin. When was the last time you got an email from yobit they will remove coin off their exchange. I personal have two coins just off my head still trading there MRB and SPC. Both blockchains stopped long time ago.
Activity: 218
why wallett don't work ?

Same question.

Wallet is in maintenance mode. So, Yobit is not going to do anything and as long as there is volume they will never stop the coin trading. Sorry to tell you that sell it while you still can.

Yobit not closes coins. They close automatically when the network is coins does not work! I do not know - do not write nonsense!

Where close automatically?
On Yobit you can still trade coins, that are long dead
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
why wallett don't work ?

Same question.

I'm talking about the statement that wallets Yobit closes specially.
legendary
www.neutroncoin.com
why wallett don't work ?

Same question.

Activity: 224
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
Technician
Pages:
Jump to: