Pages:
Author

Topic: |ANN|•YIC • YICOIN • X11 • MASTERNODE • NO ICO • NO PREMINE - page 17. (Read 14518 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Need to create a thread listing all these new "NO PRE-MINE" coins so people know which ones not to touch.

Activity: 179
Merit: 10
I down YIC wallet but Kaspersky warning virus
Activity: 1064
Merit: 389
Duelbits
Very confused
ANN posted is Today, but total block mined is 9160 Blocks
Can some one tell me, this is fresh new project or not?

if you call a 9 day old blockchain with ~8700 *not dev premined* blocks and over 800k *not premined* coins fresh, then yes, its fresh.

I dont believe dev says not premine, maybe Instamine
9k+ blocks was mined before
i think it's not good start for this project
so 9kx15 around 135k yicoin dev was mined. but i will notify this threed, i love masternode coin. hope dev work well for this project. goodluck
Activity: 788
Very confused

if you call a 9 day old blockchain with ~8700 *not dev premined* blocks and over 800k *not premined* coins fresh, then yes, its fresh.

I dont believe dev says not premine, maybe Instamine
9k+ blocks was mined before
i think it's not good start for this project
Activity: 588
Merit: 422
Very confused

Activity: 788
Very confused
Activity: 334
Merit: 13
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
All the details can be easily found on the page of each company in the application. The more active you are, the more you make purchases,  Shocked Shocked
brand new
Activity: 0
What is fascinating is the dev expected us not to find out the scam and declared no premine. It would have a much better start had he not lied in the ANN.

Premine is usually a millions coins in the first block.
So he's honest.
Activity: 174
dev..
can you give a detail on coin spec?
Activity: 197
pool.friends-master.net

pool fee: 1%
payout : 1 h

-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://pool.friends-master.net:3533 -u YOU_WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=YIC
Activity: 152
If he keeps the premine of 823,000 then it is 28% of the total POW coins of 2,925,000. I am out.
Activity: 174
where did you guy mining?
all pool have no worker online for this coin...
but the block still moving lol..
Activity: 11
Hello,

Pool at , http://altcoin.mine-pool.ro/

Thank You!

Daniel

Dear Danny

I started mine BTCG 22h ago at http://altcoin.mine-pool.ro/getting_started with wallet "BCqJVLLTALgE5iYfwYhFXXf8Ypuoibnr4r". But now, i dont recieved any coin. I think this pool has a BIG problem with miner. Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
Also dev, what will you say about 150 coin reward at first 5000 blocks? If you say that it was for testing purposes, then why not made the reward 1 coin for first 5000 blocks? Testing needs high rewards? People are not as fool as you think.

That this was a 1% premine, but I burned(deleted wallets.dat) these coins, so they do not appear in the blockexplorer. To create a masterpiece, need 15,000 coins, so 1 coin in the block is not enough.

"moneysupply" : ~823k

blockexplorer: ~23k(1st 125 wallets)

did you split premine in 175 coins blocks per wallet?

yes you did, lol
1st 100 wallets are about 2.76% of supply 823k = ~22714.8

Activity: 28
Hi dev where can I find bounty?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
The terms of reference and the initial version of the application have already been made and passed on to designers and App developers.
Activity: 152
What is fascinating is the dev expected us not to find out the scam and declared no premine. It would have a much better start had he not lied in the ANN.
Activity: 714
Merit: 103
I am interested enough to participate in this project. But just want to try to join someone who says this is a scam. it makes me hesitate to participate in this project. why this end of many scam projects? Undecided
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
Also dev, what will you say about 150 coin reward at first 5000 blocks? If you say that it was for testing purposes, then why not made the reward 1 coin for first 5000 blocks? Testing needs high rewards? People are not as fool as you think.

That this was a 1% premine, but I burned(deleted wallets.dat) these coins, so they do not appear in the blockexplorer. To create a masterpiece, need 15,000 coins, so 1 coin in the block is not enough.

"moneysupply" : ~823k

blockexplorer: ~23k(1st 125 wallets)

did you split premine in 175 coins blocks per wallet?
Pages:
Jump to: