Pages:
Author

Topic: |ANN|•YIC • YICOIN • X11 • MASTERNODE • NO ICO • NO PREMINE - page 18. (Read 14518 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Also dev, what will you say about 150 coin reward at first 5000 blocks? If you say that it was for testing purposes, then why not made the reward 1 coin for first 5000 blocks? Testing needs high rewards? People are not as fool as you think.

That this was a 1% premine, but I burned(deleted wallets.dat) these coins, so they do not appear in the blockexplorer. To create a Yicoinnode need 15,000 coins, so 1 coin in the block is not enough.
Activity: 3
Sorry guys i am am beginer,i have read just the first page
Activity: 1078
Merit: 500
Also dev, what will you say about 150 coin reward at first 5000 blocks? If you say that it was for testing purposes, then why not made the reward 1 coin for first 5000 blocks? Testing needs high rewards? People are not as fool as you think.
What is not mentioned is over 8600 blocks mined before the announcement, mining started on November 6. This constitutes premine of about 129,000 coins, not much at all, but still should have mentioned.
Premine was approx 800k because first 5000 blocks had 150 coin reward.
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
In the process of development network was constantly tested.
Wallet.dat with coins was deleted after compiling new releases wallets.
You should have sent the coins to an unspendable wallet.
Probably he is the same dev who created SwippCoin and scammed people earlier, remember Swippcoin.

website?

It will be ready soon.
I did not expect that the Yicoin will be interested on the first day
Interest? LeL. probably from noobs but you are getting hates from Seniors.

And you probably hate everything new. The blockexplorer working. Richlist is correct.
that's not true. I always support those projects which has transparency. I would throw half BTC to mine YiCoin if you were honest.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
YiCoin Mining Pool

waroenkcryptopool.com

No register needed.. based on Yiimp pool..
Payout : Every Hour
Fee  : 0.5%

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://waroenkcryptopool.com:3533 -u -p c=YIC
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
What is not mentioned is over 8600 blocks mined before the announcement, mining started on November 6. This constitutes premine of about 129,000 coins, not much at all, but still should have mentioned.
Probably he is the same dev who created SwippCoin and scammed people earlier, remember Swippcoin.

website?

It will be ready soon.

And you probably hate everything new. The blockexplorer working. Richlist is correct.
brand new
Activity: 0
Now trend on the Masternodes - Yicoin has a great future.
Good luck.
Activity: 15
Good luck with Yicoin! Waiting for more information.
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
mining 15miner(Total 21TH/s!!!!!!!!) now..
It seems like she fired a missile on a child's fight
Activity: 1
Where to get this coin?  Huh  Huh  Huh

website?

It will be ready soon.
website?

It will be ready soon.
Activity: 28
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
Good job dev for keeping us updated regarding with your project. Keep up the good work dev. I know we can make it to other exchanged. Waiting for the time this coin listed on the exchange.
Activity: 588
Merit: 422
Any working pool?

Are you just spamming random content in random threads, or are you actually reading those threads? Just look one post above yours.

hahaha you made my day. Okay we trust you Smiley)) that's the greatest excuse I heard so far

I laughed just like you, when I did it.
Someone connected and mine last two days this coin, so I decided to still support this chain.
Activity: 3
Any working pool?
Pages:
Jump to: