Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][YTN] 🌎 YouToken - Blockchain Crowdfunding Platform 🌎 - page 16. (Read 4195 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
So what would be the main advantage of YouToken against lets say kickstarter?
Activity: 182
Dev,

Is able I run basket weaving crowd funding to operate companies?

I believe so, Basically anything that has people backing you should work

If people are willing to invest, you can offer any kind of idea for a business I guess. Okay, maybe there are SOME limitations.

All limitations probably include legal and moral reasons. But I guess that other than that you can present anything as your idea.
I know some people that had great ideas but failed to find ways or people that would fund them.
If they had Youtoken back then who knows where would they be today.
the thread view is simple but very interesting with some items developed, for the promotion of this project using bounty campaign with 1% fund allocation, but I do not see the total supply from this project. for the price of each coin shown on the thread is the coin price at ICO?

Maybe the total supply isn't defined yet?

Total supply is 1000000000(1 billion) tokens,and available for sale is 35% of that(350M).

How are dev teams even calculating the total supply of tokens? How do they decide what would be the best one?
Activity: 210
Dev,

Samson, what do you mean exactly by "basket weaving"?
Activity: 224
Was there any market research conducted among business men to see how many people would actually be interested in this kind of network?

I'm sure team did some research before starting this kind of project as it seems very serous and well thought.
Yeah i doubt they would go into this business without doing any kind of research

It would be nice to have some data regarding this, but maybe they didn't spend much time on presentations of the data.
Activity: 224
Dev,

If people are willing to invest, you can offer any kind of idea for a business I guess. Okay, maybe there are SOME limitations.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Dev,

Activity: 294
Was there any market research conducted among business men to see how many people would actually be interested in this kind of network?

I'm sure team did some research before starting this kind of project as it seems very serous and well thought.
Yeah i doubt they would go into this business without doing any kind of research
Activity: 126

Activity: 376
Merit: 100
Dev,

Why not,if someone wants to invest in your basker weaving company.Its worth trying i think.

I  think it doesn't have much to do with greed. Just that some projects can be done on a lower budget and maybe have more private investors.
Activity: 276
Dev,

Why not,if someone wants to invest in your basker weaving company.Its worth trying i think.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
the thread view is simple but very interesting with some items developed, for the promotion of this project using bounty campaign with 1% fund allocation, but I do not see the total supply from this project. for the price of each coin shown on the thread is the coin price at ICO?

Total supply is 1000000000(1 billion) tokens,and available for sale is 35% of that(350M).
Activity: 266

I found this in the presentation:

"Once we hit the DAICO stage in May 2018, we plan to sell
35% of our tokens.
35% of our 1 billion tokens means 350 million tokens
(350M tokens*$0.15=$52.5M max). Then, we will set a
minimum cap at only $3 million tokens. Hence, we will not
have any pre-sets for a hard cap meaning there will be a
limited token supply."

So it means there is a limit on the token supply. Thanks!
Activity: 280

I found this in the presentation:

"Once we hit the DAICO stage in May 2018, we plan to sell
35% of our tokens.
35% of our 1 billion tokens means 350 million tokens
(350M tokens*$0.15=$52.5M max). Then, we will set a
minimum cap at only $3 million tokens. Hence, we will not
have any pre-sets for a hard cap meaning there will be a
limited token supply."
Activity: 266
Where is your HQ?I mean not where you are registered as company,rather where most of the team is stationed?

Why, you plan a visit?  Grin

Just wanted to know where team is located,and how many team members actually working there,and if there are some that are working remotely.I think its important that most of the team is working together,some things you can do remotely of course,in this day and age,but still,i prefer most of the team being stationed together.

Of course that it's always better to work together in a same office, but many companies today have to adapt the international work environment.

Especially in IT where remote work is a normal thing and outsourcing is as common regular employment. Even many big companies are opting to do work from he to reduce expenses.
Activity: 168

Activity: 274
Merit: 100
Where is your HQ?I mean not where you are registered as company,rather where most of the team is stationed?

Why, you plan a visit?  Grin

Just wanted to know where team is located,and how many team members actually working there,and if there are some that are working remotely.I think its important that most of the team is working together,some things you can do remotely of course,in this day and age,but still,i prefer most of the team being stationed together.

Of course that it's always better to work together in a same office, but many companies today have to adapt the international work environment.
Pages:
Jump to: