Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][YTN] 🌎 YouToken - Blockchain Crowdfunding Platform 🌎 - page 17. (Read 4195 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
How much is hard cap for Youtoken?
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Dev,

Is able I run basket weaving crowd funding to operate companies?
Activity: 238
Can you please tell me where the HQ is based?
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
your platform is analog of kickstarter or kickcity, right? Where i can see your use cases and ended project?

usecases can be seen on the webpage and in the whitepaper.
However, i don't think the're any ended projects available
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
your platform is analog of kickstarter or kickcity, right? Where i can see your use cases and ended project?
These are different projects. There are common features, but they are very different. Read the white paper carefully.

Can you please give us some some tldr version, why Youtoken is different and better. Thank you.
Activity: 210
After seeing the website for a moment, the sales activity is good and enthusiastic investors are also starting to like it.
YouToken proved trust to investors, a great appreciation.

And they are also not greedy about it.

This project has huge potential so ofcourse investors would be thrilled.

Not just investors but also people that want to cash in on their ideas but don't want too much hassle over it.
Activity: 280
ELONCITY
These are different projects. There are common features, but they are very different. Read the white paper carefully.
Activity: 224

Analog? But I get what you are saying and yes, I think the concept is similar to those two. But isn't the platform still in the beginning stages? I doubt they have many if any examples.
Activity: 6
Hi.
You'll have individual coins for different entrepreneurs. Do I get it right?
This seems a bit more risky for me.

Why would that be risky? Wouldn't alleviating focus of off one coin and distributing it on others be better for security?

The risk is the same as with all kickstarter-like projects.
When an investor buys token for product A and the product fails then the token becomes useless (because it can be used for buying other product on the platform).
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite
Activity: 294
I see that during proof of concept stage referral bonus is 5%.Is there some maxiumum amount of referrals we can share?

From my experience,usually there is no cap on that.But maybe best to wait for some official answer.

I doubt there is a limit.
Why wouldn't there be a limit on that?
Activity: 266
Hi.

Why would that be risky? Wouldn't alleviating focus of off one coin and distributing it on others be better for security?
Activity: 6
Hi.
Activity: 247
Where is your HQ?I mean not where you are registered as company,rather where most of the team is stationed?

Why, you plan a visit?  Grin

Just wanted to know where team is located,and how many team members actually working there,and if there are some that are working remotely.I think its important that most of the team is working together,some things you can do remotely of course,in this day and age,but still,i prefer most of the team being stationed together.

remotely better because more different experience can be used.
After seeing the website for a moment, the sales activity is good and enthusiastic investors are also starting to like it.
YouToken proved trust to investors, a great appreciation.

And they are also not greedy about it.

This project has huge potential so ofcourse investors would be thrilled.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
You plan to move to DAICO phase no matter how much money you raised during proof of  concept part?I mean in case you dont reach $300k mark.
Where is your HQ?I mean not where you are registered as company,rather where most of the team is stationed?

Why, you plan a visit?  Grin

Juts wanted to know where team is located,and how many team members actually working there,and if there are some that are working remotely.

Don't know why they would have to have a HQ to be considered a serious project. In a modern IT landscape everybody can work remotely and still have good results.

Just saying from my experience in previous ICOs,somehow i got the feeling when too many team members are scattered all around,alot of miscomunication happens.I think ICOs are even more complicated than classic startups,and its even harder to succeed(and i read somewhere that only 1/10 startups actually succeeds).

Juts wanted to know where team is located,and how many team members actually working there,and if there are some that are working remotely.

Don't know why they would have to have a HQ to be considered a serious project. In a modern IT landscape everybody can work remotely and still have good results.

Why, you plan a visit?  Grin

Just wanted to know where team is located,and how many team members actually working there,and if there are some that are working remotely.I think its important that most of the team is working together,some things you can do remotely of course,in this day and age,but still,i prefer most of the team being stationed together.
Activity: 176

Pages:
Jump to: