Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][YTN] 🌎 YouToken - Blockchain Crowdfunding Platform 🌎 - page 4. (Read 4188 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I wonder if KYC is needed too, thinking to invest some

I sure hope KYC is needed,as it gives another layer of protection to projects.
Activity: 266
True,you need people that can do multiple stuff,not easy to hire someone for every litle thing,espeicially at the beginning when budget is usually problem.

It's normal that there will be bumps in the road if the team is juggling many different things at a time, but that's not so bad in the long run, no one will mind.

Not only from a development perspective. The whole blockchain sector is very uncertain and a lot of unexpected things could still happen.

Its still starting up, no matter its actually here for several years.

For several years? Blockchains will be around for possibly an eternity! I wouldn't say forever because one day everything gets replaced, but it will take a while until blockchains will become obsolete.

I hope it's not for eternity because that would imply we have nowhere more to grow and that would be a disaster Smiley
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
True,you need people that can do multiple stuff,not easy to hire someone for every litle thing,espeicially at the beginning when budget is usually problem.

It's normal that there will be bumps in the road if the team is juggling many different things at a time, but that's not so bad in the long run, no one will mind.

Not only from a development perspective. The whole blockchain sector is very uncertain and a lot of unexpected things could still happen.

Its still starting up, no matter its actually here for several years.

For several years? Blockchains will be around for possibly an eternity! I wouldn't say forever because one day everything gets replaced, but it will take a while until blockchains will become obsolete.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 200
Turkish Translator
I wonder if KYC is needed too, thinking to invest some
Activity: 131
What is the current price of youtoken?
Activity: 137
When is youtoken gonna be available on exchanges?
Activity: 144
I see that you are starting private sale from today.Is KYC needed in order to join?

Haven't seen an answer for this question, is KYC needed?
Activity: 148
Here's a quick tutorial for all you who want to buy tokens https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8voYVyoOgFA

Thx man, gonna share this around!
Activity: 294
I see that you are starting private sale from today.Is KYC needed in order to join?
Good question I'd like to know that as well
Activity: 70
Here's a quick tutorial for all you who want to buy tokens https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8voYVyoOgFA

Thank you for this,it will be very helpful for new people like me Smiley
Activity: 280
So are there any big names on the project already?

How do you mean big names, like on advisers list?

Team members look pretty good and experienced, deff good enough for me.

The question was probably directed to big names amongst users or maybe partners. Maybe the project will partner up with some well-known companies and that could boost their image.
Probably talking about these: LIBERTEX, FOREX CLUB GROUP, ALPHA OMEGA, INVESTORY, CEKURA

Thank you for the list, I was not aware that there are this many.
Activity: 224
Activity: 182

The question was probably directed to big names amongst users or maybe partners. Maybe the project will partner up with some well-known companies and that could boost their image.
Probably talking about these: LIBERTEX, FOREX CLUB GROUP, ALPHA OMEGA, INVESTORY, CEKURA

Looks like a lot of serious partners.
Activity: 742
Merit: 252

This project reminds me abit of kickstarter.Can you give me few advantages  of YouToken?

I'd say the biggest advantage is that it's, unlike Kickstarter, blockchain based

This is definitely the top selling point.

Everything is more secured and each transaction is transparent.

Youtoken has a lot of potential. If their team plays this well it will be very nice.
This project reminds me abit of kickstarter.Can you give me few advantages  of YouToken?

I'd say the biggest advantage is that it's, unlike Kickstarter, blockchain based

Everything is more secured and each transaction is transparent.

Youtoken team, where can I find a list/explanation of some of the existing projects? like this one https://twitter.com/YouToken_io/status/971562449525788673

I don't see a list of projects on the link.

I think he wanted a list of projects, on Twitter there are only some pics with one-liners.
Activity: 112
Pages:
Jump to: