Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ZAB] Zabercoin is an Asset backed ERC20 Ethereum token - page 14. (Read 34179 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Good Day. Is any bonus program  currently going on in case I want to buy tokens?

Yes, there is. Right now the bonus is 30% you still have time till December 22.
Activity: 280
Good Day. Is any bonus program  currently going on in case I want to buy tokens?
Activity: 392
Some developing countries are having negative  demographic dynamic and growth of real estate demand. In this case maybe it is better to have only short term  investments over there?
Activity: 168
Hello. When is the current round of ICO over?
If I’m not wrong there are only 3 days left. So you are better hurry up.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Hello. When is the current round of ICO over?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Hi. Probably it would be more beneficial to invest in prime real estate especially in countries that are importing their natural resources. Have you thought about that?
copper member
Activity: 126
The base currencies of developing countries are still being sold actively. Do you think, that this will lead to an artificial inflation and to impairment of assets?
Not necessarily. Emerging markets have proved to offer good returns and value for money. The research team will however do in-depth research and analysis before any property in any of the EM countries is considered for purchasing.
copper member
Good afternoon. Tell me, please, the soft-cap has already been reached?
Yes, a long time ago, during the closed sale. So don't worry, the Zabercoin platform will be launched.
Yes, the Zabercoin team feels very positive about the final outcome of the project.
copper member
Hello. When you conduct researches, you aspire to retrieve data on the growth of purchasing power in domestic currency or in US dollars?
The original retrieval will be in domestic currency but we will level the play grounds by using US dollars to make proper and accurate comparisons.
copper member
Hello. Developing markets have been able to demonstrate some growth even during the crisis. Maybe we should wait for the next crisis to buy assets even cheaper?
Thank you for your contribution - we value our investors' points of view.
copper member
Good afternoon. I believe, that the main factor that you need to pay attention to is the trend towards urbanization. I hope, you aren’t going to invest heavily in rural property, are you?
We will look at each investment opportunity on merit. But no, we are not planning to necessarily invest in rural property
copper member
I'm waiting for further information. What's the total mount of your token? What will be its use and initial value per token?
Our standard price is 35 ZAB for 1 ETH. The minimum investment is only 0,1 ETH. There are attractive bonuses which give you more ZAB than the standard price at the moment. Currently the bonus is 30%, i.e. you get 45.5 ZAB for 1 ETH (until 22 Dec). We have a 4-in-1 product offering (use) namely:
1.   High yielding property purchase – intrinsic value cryptocurrency
2.   Cost effective decentralised open source bookings eco-system - pay cheaper for holiday accommodation, etc using blockchain
3.   Decentralised blockchain based property ledger
4.   Approved payment method for transfer duties on property

Kindly visit our website and Whitepaper for full details at www.zabercoin.io
copper member
Hello. Renewable power sources is so much cheaper nowadays. What do you think about investing to assets that work on these sources?
Of course we are very positive about going green. We will assess each asset on merit.
Activity: 252
Good afternoon. I believe, that the main factor that you need to pay attention to is the trend towards urbanization. I hope, you aren’t going to invest heavily in rural property, are you?
Activity: 378
VOTES
Hello. Developing markets have been able to demonstrate some growth even during the crisis. Maybe we should wait for the next crisis to buy assets even cheaper?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Yes, a long time ago, during the closed sale. So don't worry, the Zabercoin platform will be launched.
Activity: 238
Activity: 364
Hello. When you conduct researches, you aspire to retrieve data on the growth of purchasing power in domestic currency or in US dollars?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
The base currencies of developing countries are still being sold actively. Do you think, that this will lead to an artificial inflation and to impairment of assets?
Activity: 294
Hi. What hard cap does your ICO have?

As far as I know, 80 million tokens or 50 million dollars.
Pages:
Jump to: