Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ZAB] Zabercoin is an Asset backed ERC20 Ethereum token - page 15. (Read 34179 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Hi. What hard cap does your ICO have?
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I'm waiting for further information. What's the total mount of your token? What will be its use and initial value per token?
Activity: 252
Why don't you pay attention to the markets of Eastern Europe? The lion's share of them have already joined the EU and shown good economic growth.
Activity: 392
Stock markets of developing countries exhibit weaker dynamic than stock markets of developed countries. Why not bet on developed countries, then?
They fall behind now, but we should not forget about the potential they have. The more potential a country’s stock market has, the stronger chance of successful investments there is.
On what basis do you assume that they will start to grow faster than developed markets, or at least catch up with them in the near future?
That is as simple as ABC. Personal income in most countries of Asia and Africa is constantly increasing, while real estate prices are unreasonably low, at the moment.
Got it. When consumer demand for real estate rise, the cost of assets, bought at low prices, will rise as well. Thank you for explanation. By the way, can I find somewhere a complete list of countries, whose assets will be bought immediately after the sale of tokens?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
How about allocating some funds to hard currency? This will insure investors against fluctuations in the real estate market.
Stock markets of developing countries exhibit weaker dynamic than stock markets of developed countries. Why not bet on developed countries, then?
They fall behind now, but we should not forget about the potential they have. The more potential a country’s stock market has, the stronger chance of successful investments there is.
On what basis do you assume that they will start to grow faster than developed markets, or at least catch up with them in the near future?
That is as simple as ABC. Personal income in most countries of Asia and Africa is constantly increasing, while real estate prices are unreasonably low, at the moment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Good Day everyone. Does every tokens holder have the same access to  the information about the funds? or the more tokens you’ve got the more access you have?
Activity: 280
Hello. I’ve heard that you are planning to make  standard investment process for all models. But every project have its peculiarities and requires unique strategy. How are you planning to do it?
Activity: 378
Let’s say I would like to invest in long term projects only and avoid short term ones. will I have such an opportunity?
Activity: 196
I’ve read somewhere that you are really into donations and charity. Does it mean that some money earned during the sale will go to charity?  
Activity: 210
Right now South African Republic real estate property price is extremely low. Why not  starting to buy the assets now with the money coming from ICO participants?
Activity: 103
Hello. Renewable power sources is so much cheaper nowadays. What do you think about investing to assets that work on these sources?
Activity: 336
I think you would find much more profitable investment projects if you didnt focus on the ecologically clean assets
You could also suggest us to het assets on Mars.  Of course if you are buying  large industrial premises they are going to cost less especially in certain district when the authorities dont care about the environment. But it doesn’t worth it.
Why so? I think industrial premises reselling will influence assets cost in a good way.
It probably will in short term  but in 5 years you will see that unhealthy environment will make it hard to hire people and other people with try to move out of the area so eventually you will lose money.
I totally agree with you on that. Especially if you are talking about industrial premises with poor infrastructure around it. Is Zabercoin going to have the environment check up done by local agents?
Activity: 364
I think you would find much more profitable investment projects if you didnt focus on the ecologically clean assets
You could also suggest us to het assets on Mars.  Of course if you are buying  large industrial premises they are going to cost less especially in certain district when the authorities dont care about the environment. But it doesn’t worth it.
Why so? I think industrial premises reselling will influence assets cost in a good way.
It probably will in short term  but in 5 years you will see that unhealthy environment will make it hard to hire people and other people with try to move out of the area so eventually you will lose money.
Activity: 350
Hey there. What is the minimum amount I have to spend during ICO?
It depends on the round. But it shouldnt be less than 0,1 ETH.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Hey there. What is the minimum amount I have to spend during ICO?
Pages:
Jump to: