Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ZAB] Zabercoin is an Asset backed ERC20 Ethereum token - page 25. (Read 34179 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. How much have you already managed to collect during the ICO?
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
What are the main markets you will work in? Where is your real estate located? I've been into crypto for some time and this is the first time I want to participate in them. I was been searching around and found some interesting ICOs (RxEAL, CryptoBnB)  but most likely prefer Zabercoin
Activity: 266
Loan interest rates for foreigners are much lower than for the citizens in many African countries. Perhaps it is worth purchasing any part of the assets on credit?
Activity: 266
Good afternoon. I read that Egypt’s infrastructure is developing at an accelerated pace. This is good for investors, but doesn’t the quality of local real estate get reduced?
Activity: 294
A part of the tokens were sold on pre-sale, but how much is left for the public ICO?

80% of issued tokens were put on the ICO.
Activity: 336
A part of the tokens were sold on pre-sale, but how much is left for the public ICO?
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Hello. Subsidies for fuel and utilities still exist in many countries. Don’t you want to hurry up and acquire assets before it is canceled?
The Zabercoin team is "hands-on" and experienced and will never by hurried if they have not first done thorough quantitative and qualitative research about the potential project. Each potential project is assessed on merit.
Activity: 69
Is there any bounty for this coin please
Activity: 280
The tax situation for foreign investors is an excellent tool for everybody who is going to obtain property abroad. On behalf of what country are you going to operate?
Activity: 364
Hello. Subsidies for fuel and utilities still exist in many countries. Don’t you want to hurry up and acquire assets before it is canceled?
copper member
Activity: 126
Hello. Can someone tell me about the hard cup for both ICO rounds?
If there wasn’t a mix-up, it’s $ 50million.
Correct $50,000,00USD equivalent to ETH (for all currencies)
Activity: 238
If there wasn’t a mix-up, it’s $ 50million.
Activity: 392
Activity: 196
In your opinion, will the fact of abundant assistance from the IMF stimulate demand for real estate in certain countries? In Eastern Europe, this method hasn’t proved itself yet.
Activity: 252
  I'm wondering whether the growth of token’s value will depend directly on the success of the reforms conducted by the states in which the assets are acquired.
Good afternoon. You’re going to invest in African countries, but I think that they’re not stable enough for this. Have you already estimated all the risks?

Yes, I am sure that all the risks have already been estimated, and there’s little left to do – only to get objective forecasts of the development of the economic and political situation, after which the Zabercoin team will be able to make final decisions.
But after all, combat operations are raging on the borders of some states, and there are terrorists nearby. Do you consider this to be normal conditions?

You prompted me to read the WP once more, but I didn’t find a single word about investing in regions where there are combat operations, there is focus on countries that demonstrate stable growth and conduct successful economic reforms.
Yes, I’ve already got acquainted  with the short list of countries and I understood that the situation isn’t as critical as I imagined it to be. The team has a perfect approach to the choice of real estate, so I’m going to buy tokens and wait for the first dividends.
Good afternoon. You’re going to invest in African countries, but I think that they’re not stable enough for this. Have you already estimated all the risks?

Yes, I am sure that all the risks have already been estimated, and there’s little left to do – only to get objective forecasts of the development of the economic and political situation, after which the Zabercoin team will be able to make final decisions.
But after all, combat operations are raging on the borders of some states, and there are terrorists nearby. Do you consider this to be normal conditions?

You prompted me to read the WP once more, but I didn’t find a single word about investing in regions where there are combat operations, there is focus on countries that demonstrate stable growth and conduct successful economic reforms.

Pages:
Jump to: