Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ZAB] Zabercoin is an Asset backed ERC20 Ethereum token - page 4. (Read 34179 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I don’t understand how the use of blockchain technologies will encourage users to use your service for rent. Can anybody explain it to me?
Merit: 10
Will a rental fee be calculated with the help of a fixed formula, or will you calculate it basing on the characteristics of a particular asset?
Activity: 364
Hi there. Was a 30% bonus extended for another round of ICO?
No, most likely it’s just one more bug on the site. The current bonus is 20%
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Hi there. Was a 30% bonus extended for another round of ICO?
Activity: 266
Hello. I’ve read that it will be possible to book hotel rooms in your rent app. Does it mean that you’re planning to buy a stake in certain hotels?
Activity: 294
Good afternoon. A centralized database has advantages such as speed of access and global coverage of an audience, right? Perhaps, you can abandon the idea of decentralization for the first time?
I can’t understand what will motivate users to choose your service to rent anything? Anyway, the competition in this industry is very significant.
Activity: 364
Hello. Did you manage to agree with consulting firms upon the fact that they will accept your platform’s tokens as payment? This would allow to get rid of conversion costs.
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
Have you already made a research on the possible cost of tokens in a year after the launch of the platform? If you have, I’d like to read it.
Activity: 261
On which exchanges will you be able to trade your tokens? Have you already negotiated with at least some of the largest of them?
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I think this concept will work well. I know that the plans is to develop its own system. I am interested to know that this project will go a long way and be successful in the future.
Activity: 392
Hey. Will your platform yourself pay for utilities of the rented housing, or will tenants do it?
I’ve heard that Zabercoin plans to develop its own system for the search and booking of rented real estate. Was any money allocated to this purpose from the very beginning?
You’re talking about a service which is far from being a priority in the near future. It won’t be launched until the sufficient amount of assets is acquired.

Why don’t you want to launch it right away? This would improve the efficiency of working with assets.
Because if the company owns 20-30 objects in different countries for the first time, it doesn’t make any sense to invest a huge amount of money in developing its own system for their lease.

Yeah, you’re right; you can use third-party platforms with ads’ services. However, can anybody name the exact date of launch of this service?
Activity: 280
I’ve heard that Zabercoin plans to develop its own system for the search and booking of rented real estate. Was any money allocated to this purpose from the very beginning?
You’re talking about a service which is far from being a priority in the near future. It won’t be launched until the sufficient amount of assets is acquired.

Why don’t you want to launch it right away? This would improve the efficiency of working with assets.
Because if the company owns 20-30 objects in different countries for the first time, it doesn’t make any sense to invest a huge amount of money in developing its own system for their lease.

Activity: 280
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
Hi there. When will the ICO end? Many other platforms extend it, it’s becoming a trend already.
No changes can be foreseen, the last day of the ICO is January 16, 2018.
Activity: 294
Hi there. When will the ICO end? Many other platforms extend it, it’s becoming a trend already.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Hey. What is the current rate of the token in relation to ETN?
You’ll get 42 tokens for each ETH until December 29. 
Pages:
Jump to: