Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ZAB] Zabercoin is an Asset backed ERC20 Ethereum token - page 6. (Read 34179 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. Will bonuses be available every week of the ICO?
No, there won’t be any bonuses during the last week (since January 5). 
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Good afternoon. Will bonuses be available every week of the ICO?
Activity: 252
Hello. Will the holders of tokens influence making important decisions with the help of blockchain voting? In my opinion, it’s a good idea.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Nowadays Brazil is incredibly open to foreign investment. Perhaps it’s a chance for your platform to enter the market and secure a foothold on it?
Activity: 392
You can miss some profitable offers if you ignore developed markets. Maybe you should monitor real estate globally?
Team members have repeatedly claimed that although developing markets are a priority, they will also monitor developed markets.
You're talking about tenuous monitoring, but I mean a detailed analysis of each of the markets of developed countries in real time mode.
Really? What about resources for this? The markets of developed countries have been divided among the players long ago, but Zabercoin is set to become a leader in Africa or Asia.
Perhaps, you’re right in this case, it’ll be incredibly difficult to compete with current players. Does anyone know whether it’s planned to purchase real estate in Latin America or not?
Activity: 238
You can miss some profitable offers if you ignore developed markets. Maybe you should monitor real estate globally?
Team members have repeatedly claimed that although developing markets are a priority, they will also monitor developed markets.
You're talking about tenuous monitoring, but I mean a detailed analysis of each of the markets of developed countries in real time mode.
Really? What about resources for this? The markets of developed countries have been divided among the players long ago, but Zabercoin is set to become a leader in Africa or Asia.
Activity: 336
Hello. Is there any bonus on buying tokens now?
Yes, the bonus will be 20% until December 29
Hello. Is there any bonus on buying tokens now?
Activity: 266
Will your database be decentralized from the moment of its launch, or will a centralized storage be used for the first time?
Good afternoon. My question is: will the token holder receive any benefits to purchase real estate from your platform?
Activity: 210
How do you think, by how much% will it be possible to increase the value of tokens for the first year of active activity in the market?
Activity: 196
Hello. I read that tokens purchased on pre-ICO will disappear exactly 5 years after the purchase. Is it true, or the next fake from competitors?
Activity: 103
How about signing agreements with real estate sellers and holding various promotions for tokens holders wishing to acquire their own housing?
Like any other platform, Zabercoin is not perfect. What measures do you plan to take to improve profitability?
Hello. Can anyone tell me about the goals that the Zabercoin team is setting for itself in the nearest future? I mean, will the platform functionality grow?

I heard that on some portals the tokens of this platform can be used as a payment method, and this is a very significant step forward.

Today almost every new token seeks this. Maybe you heard about something more original?

For you, I read the WP a little bit and learned that the team plans to pay for the property only in tokens, which will positively affect the growth of their value.

And when exactly will this opportunity be realized? I'm afraid that at first it's better to pay for Fiat, it causes more trust among property owners. At least, this is what statistics say.
Activity: 280
Hello. Can anyone tell me about the goals that the Zabercoin team is setting for itself in the nearest future? I mean, will the platform functionality grow?

I heard that on some portals the tokens of this platform can be used as a payment method, and this is a very significant step forward.

Today almost every new token seeks this. Maybe you heard about something more original?

For you, I read the WP a little bit and learned that the team plans to pay for the property only in tokens, which will positively affect the growth of their value.

Pages:
Jump to: