Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ZAN] ZAN COIN OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT - PRE-SALE IS NOW LIVE!! - page 2. (Read 4237 times)

Activity: 178
Merit: 10
… can't wait 'til the ICO start! ZAN coin has been on my mind ever since… well, ever since I first heard of it. I don't know why, but I have a great feeling about this project. Not every ICO claims to be "bold and innovative" – I like your style!
Activity: 308
Merit: 24
The project deserves attention. During what time your token will be presented on the exchange for bidding?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 536
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I hope the roadmap can be realized. I am sure the team will realize a bright future for the project. It's time we participate, support, and help promote projects to investors. Hopefully ICO to be implemented on May 25 can run smoothly and able to achieve the target.
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
I like your project. The idea is very interesting and if you really succeed in realizing your plans, then I think it will be cool. I wish you success!
Activity: 224
I joined this project. I'm interested to see how the developers implement the plan.

The project looks quite promising. And I read it properly it is very good and interesting.i hope this ICO will be succesfull .I wish good luck for the project and the DEVs .
Activity: 26
I joined this project. I'm interested to see how the developers implement the plan.
Activity: 161
I like it. No doubt. I don't think I have too much to say about this project besides the fact that I like it. Hopefully, you guys are going to be able to build up some serious momentum – you deserve all the success in the world.
Activity: 57
Hey members,

I must say this is an revolutionary project for us
I believe that platform will make us profitable in upcoming days.
Can you tell me will it come on bittrex or poloniex?
Activity: 224
The project is quite interesting and ambitious. Tell me, what are the advantages for the holders of the tokens?
Activity: 11
What makes ZAN different between other similar projects?

We have actual products behind the ZAN coin, and we want to share our success and include our investors and coin holders by giving dividends.
Activity: 112
Project Tokens can be purchased only for btc and ETH or for fiat, too, is possible?
ZAN can only be purchased using ETH! You can learn more at www.zancoin.tech
Activity: 112
What makes ZAN different between other similar projects?
Activity: 30
Looks good project.Looking forward for more updates.
Activity: 280
Project Tokens can be purchased only for btc and ETH or for fiat, too, is possible?
Activity: 20
What exactly can I do with these tokens?
Can I buy them for Bitcoins?
Do I understand correctly that the sale will last a month?
Activity: 29
The Ann is really nice you have a nice layout and it is attractive I liked reading it. I am interested to see how it will turn out.
Activity: 378
I may be interested in seeing the progress of the project and looking this ICO success. Project indeed interesting, let's see how the team in the project can make this ICO run smoothly.
ZAN Coin ICO has not started yet, and will begin on May 15, 2018.
I am happy with your goal of "Making everyone successful" and hopefully can be realized
Activity: 294
There is a need for more efficient delivery methods. Introducing Block, the world's first global registry coin. Blockshipping is a smarter handling of intermodal shipping containers that will allow savings.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I may be interested in seeing the progress of the project and looking this ICO success. Project indeed interesting, let's see how the team in the project can make this ICO run smoothly.
Pages:
Jump to: