Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ZAN] ZAN COIN OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT - PRE-SALE IS NOW LIVE!! - page 5. (Read 4237 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Hi! I didn't find information what is the minimum amount I can spend on your tokens?
Activity: 11
What are your soft caps and hard caps? I didn't see the information on your official web page. Do you have any plans to list on which exchange?

you can see and read the information on the website, Softcap 2,500 ETH and Hardcap 10,000ETH ICO start 15th of MAY 2018.

is there any presale before? if yes how much it's raised
and about a bounty, the bounty allocation is up to 700k ZAN, how many percentage it will take from ico?

Hi, the first pre-sale is happening from 15th of May. This is listed on the website

The bounty and affiliate payments will take approximately 10% of the total amount of coins.

Hope this clarifies for you. If not, please ask and we'll do our best to answer.
Activity: 112
Which I read on the website zan coin are designed to resolve payment problems,what payment problems are meant to here?
You can likely find your answer on page 8-page 13 of the whitepaper!
https://zancoin.tech/uploads/ZAN_Whitepaper.pdf

The ZAN Coin Pre-Sale begins May 15th!
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
15 may enough time to attract the attention of investors and give full confidence to high-class investors, this project may be successful, but it all depends on potential investors
Activity: 153
your project looks interesting and has a brilliant idea. for ICO will start 15 May hopefully will be smooth and many investors who interest with your project.
Activity: 372
Merit: 114
Which I read on the website zan coin are designed to resolve payment problems,what payment problems are meant to here?
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The terms of the project look quite reasonable, the system of token issue is well developed, in the case of collecting the claimed amount, there is a high probability to implement the idea in full.

But they need to attract potential investors here. And from the looks of it, this thread needs stimuli to make this moving.
Activity: 34
The terms of the project look quite reasonable, the system of token issue is well developed, in the case of collecting the claimed amount, there is a high probability to implement the idea in full.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 251
What are your soft caps and hard caps? I didn't see the information on your official web page. Do you have any plans to list on which exchange?

you can see and read the information on the website, Softcap 2,500 ETH and Hardcap 10,000ETH ICO start 15th of MAY 2018.

is there any presale before? if yes how much it's raised
and about a bounty, the bounty allocation is up to 700k ZAN, how many percentage it will take from ico?
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

you can see and read the information in the website, Softcap 2,500 ETH and Hardcap 10,000ETH ICO start 15th of MAY 2018.
Activity: 434
Activity: 374
Merit: 12
I hope this project team works hard with the number of conscious soft caps to see this project because the product of this project will be imitated by others.
Activity: 840
Merit: 128
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
Hi! Your success in this business is a good opportunity for investors who need to use it. I support this great project in bounty!
Activity: 245
This is what we want fast payments and buy back program
We need this in our current technology gonna particpate on this ICO
A bright futue awaits ..
Activity: 286
This project has nice concept - making everyone sucessful is the goal which very impressive and unique.  Definitely it revolutionizes every existing businesses to grow and helps the developers, investors and especailly the Zan coin to grow also.  Hopefully this project will properly develop and will create a big community by future

Activity: 10
This project will bring crypto to the spotlight, thak you devs and hope for good wish on future endevours
Activity: 112
My support for this project has started the moment it was introduced in this group. And now its community has grown into something big. You might want to see its humble beginning here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3255486.0;topicseen
Thank you very much for the kind words! Be sure to visit www.zancoin.tech to learn more about our project!
Activity: 84
My support for this project has started the moment it was introduced in this group. And now its community has grown into something big. You might want to see its humble beginning here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3255486.0;topicseen
Activity: 20
Hello sir will support the vision of ZAN because future will consist of progress of technology.  ZAN will lead this into top, thank you dev..
Pages:
Jump to: