Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ZANO] New Sources|1st ProgPowZ|PoW/PoS Hybrid|Scalable|Private|Contracting - page 8. (Read 36422 times)

Activity: 597
Merit: 253
... and the swarm is headed towards us

Did you add this event to Coindar Shy Ronnie? Appreciate the effort if you did Smiley the only thing is the Roadmap hasn't been updated for quite a long time and the estimated dates are no longer accurate. I asked about the Light Wallets in discord and they said that the bulk of the work has been done as the mobile wallets are light wallets. I don't think they've started work on making them available on desktop though and I get the feeling that has taken a backseat to the privacy upgrade. Hopefully the team will get time to revise the estimates so we can update the coin calendar sites.

Come on people ...let's get mining ZANO. Don't let those cards sit around.  Wink

Are you mining Zano tbear? I'm curious about how much it costs to mine vs how much it costs to buy at current prices. I might have to pick up some GPU cards myself.

Yes... here is current profit.  Grin

Very nice! Any cards you'd recommend to get started?
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1003

Come on people ...let's get mining ZANO. Don't let those cards sit around.  Wink

Are you mining Zano tbear? I'm curious about how much it costs to mine vs how much it costs to buy at current prices. I might have to pick up some GPU cards myself.

Yes... here is current profit.  Grin

legendary

legendary
legendary
Your monthly reminder that /r/Zano exists

Free donuts for everyone when we get to 100 subscribers!
Activity: 702
Merit: 102
I am the Kung Fury...

Hey folks!

We are very excited to announce three major updates on the progress we have made over the last several months. We have gone into detail here in the medium article (https://medium.com/@zano_project/zano-dev-update-auditable-wallets-mobile-app-release-and-new-team-member-e86bd2eb87de) but in short these are the 3 main points:

*First of all - We have a new GUI release v1.1.7.96, which includes Auditable wallets! Now in Zano it is possible to create special type of wallets - auditable wallets. This wallets let you share special information about that wallet, we call it "tracking seed", and with this information third party is capable to follow wallet transactions and balance. Now public funds got powerful tool for sharing it's financial status and prove consistency.

*Secondly, we have launched the Zano Mobile Wallet, now officially available in Apple Store and Google Play! We’ve spent the last few months developing our own mobile application and our own server protocol from the ground up. We conducted a thorough beta testing of the application (thanks to the community volunteers), and we hope that we have fixed all the bugs, but nevertheless, we ask you to use the application guardedly in the first month and not transfer all your assets to it. Very IMPORTANT(!!!): always write down the seed phrase after creating a new wallet. Feel free to report any problems to our discord channel #mobile-bug-reports or to the channel https://www.reddit.com/r/Zano/ or to our mail: support at our domain.

*And finally — the hottest and most exciting news we want to share is mathematician researcher Anton Sokolov has joined the Zano team! Anton is a nuclear physicist by education, most of his professional life he was engaged in software engineering and various research for IT projects related to mathematics.
We’ve been in touch with Anton for the last couple of years, sharing discussions of blockchain-related technologies and global events in the industry. In the fall of last year, Anton made several publications regarding the theoretical possibility of implementing auditable wallets in his blog, we have mentioned some of them in this article. For the last months Anton has been working on theoretical work dedicated to log-size ring signatures. This signatures theoretically allows for a logarithmic relationship between the number of decoys and the size/performance of transactions. This means that we can set mixins at a level from up to 1000, keeping the reasonable size and processing speed of transactions. This level of anonymity set will allow us to take Zano’s privacy to a whole new level, and we believe this technology will turn out to be groundbreaking!

Thanks CryptoZoidberg! Zano is one of the few really solid project around, holding and waiting.
In case anyone else was wondering the same as me, Jed says the team are currently working through a few bugs related to adding auditable wallets to mobile. Once that's sorted out, they'll be publishing the audit key for the dev fund. No premine dumping here folks!  Cool
legendary
Cross-posting Jed's Reddit post for all you old timers who still get your news from Bitcointalk  Wink

History in the making with a Zoidberg Interview by Mineyourbiz

Tomorrow will be the first ever live interview of Crypto_Zoidberg author of Cryptonote. Mineyourbiz and NrdGrl007 will be live at 10 am pst on https://www.youtube.com/c/SethEstradaOfficial/videos
hope to see you there!

Can't wait!

Thx I'll definitely be watching.  Smiley

IMO Bitcointalk is the best place to look for and advertise for good projects. Old timers and newbies. Can't look for them on discord. The more posts the more interest and the more people will follow.  Smiley

I agree, discord feels a bit ephemeral and closed-off from the wider crypto community. No one's stumbling upon a new project because of all the awesome GIFs dropped in its discord server. Let's see if we can't keep the thread a little more active here.

Exactly what we need to do IMO.  Smiley And they need an advertising department.
Cross-posting Jed's Reddit post for all you old timers who still get your news from Bitcointalk  Wink

Tomorrow will be the first ever live interview of Crypto_Zoidberg author of Cryptonote. Mineyourbiz and NrdGrl007 will be live at 10 am pst on https://www.youtube.com/c/SethEstradaOfficial/videos
hope to see you there!

Can't wait!

IMO Bitcointalk is the best place to look for and advertise for good projects. Old timers and newbies. Can't look for them on discord. The more posts the more interest and the more people will follow.  Smiley

I agree, discord feels a bit ephemeral and closed-off from the wider crypto community. No one's stumbling upon a new project because of all the awesome GIFs dropped in its discord server. Let's see if we can't keep the thread a little more active here.
legendary

hope to see you there!

Can't wait!

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

hope to see you there!

Can't wait!

+1

hope to see you there!

Can't wait!
legendary

This is a fantastic project better then ethereum IMO. It should be one of the top 100 projects and coins on the market caps. And the Dev. team is fantastic.
legendary
Core or Memory is important for OC NVIDIA in ZANO ?

Both are important.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: