Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ZEEW][TOKEN] - The "Uber" on blockchain for all on-demand deliveries - page 12. (Read 3235 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 253
I think placing a video interview would add confidence to the project among investors.  Often this has a positive effect on the fees
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
How will quarterly net profit be determined?  Based on financial documents that will be publicly available on your website?
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
As I read, Soft Cup - 200.000 ZEW. Will this be enough to START?  After all, you will still need to pay for listing on exchanges - on average, from 5 BTC?

200,000 Is min cap, we are confident we will hit much much higher, sign up to our whitelist to get all the updates!

http://ico.zeew.eu
delivering by drones is an interesting solution.  How do you anticipate the risk of losing a drones - for example, a collision with birds?  Do you have your own drones?

There are currently commercially available drones for delivery, they have all necessary safety measure and standards. Not sure about birds though but we will do our best not to hit one Wink
What do you think about cooperation with Russia? Or you think about developed countries mainly:))) Zeew - interesting platform .

Can't wait to enter Russian market, we think our solution would solve real problem for on-demand delivery there
Very strange project, little information, poorly designed and the site is not loaded ;/ ;/ ;/  I'm definitely not join these project ;/

Hi, are you experiencing problems with our website? please send screen shot to [email protected],

Thanks

--------
ICO Team

ICO:  [email protected]
publications: [email protected]
bounty: [email protected]
translations: [email protected]
BitcoinTalk [ANN] thread: https://[Suspicious link removed]/DjyAfV
BitcoinTalk [Bounty] thread: https://[Suspicious link removed]/u3idzF
Will the smart contract be published on Github? In my opinion, this will evoke more confidence from investors.

Hi,

Yes, we will publish our smart contract for pre-sale next week, if min cap isn't reached; all funds will be refunded
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
Very strange project, little information, poorly designed and the site is not loaded ;/ ;/ ;/  I'm definitely not join these project ;/
Little information??? Ha-ha.
Do you read white paper? I think, you don't read white paper.
Question - What means " Amason Prime?". What is it?
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Will the smart contract be published on Github? In my opinion, this will evoke more confidence from investors.
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
delivering by drones is an interesting solution.  How do you anticipate the risk of losing a drones - for example, a collision with birds?  Do you have your own drones?
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
As I read, Soft Cup - 200.000 ZEW. Will this be enough to START?  After all, you will still need to pay for listing on exchanges - on average, from 5 BTC?
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
What do you think about cooperation with Russia? Or you think about developed countries mainly:))) Zeew - interesting platform .
Join our wishlist!
Round 0 (PRESALE): 1.000.000 ZEW   =  $ 0.50 (50% Discount)
This is a really good idea and its amazing to see an ico with a working MVP, but you guys need to work on expanding your  marketing and buzz outside of Latvia. Hire some native english speakers in OECD or NA and also consider doing a roadshow to SF, London, singapore or other countries with big crypto communities. 

Dear krymson,

Thank you, yes we agree, we try to spread the word as much as we can.
Activity: 260
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/anpUpg7.jpg
It sounds  very interesting.
Your next target is to expand in Latvia or to another European city?

Dear Vangocash,

Thank you, Yes we plan to expand to 11 countries based on results of our ICO

2018 - Lithuania, Estonia & Poland
2019 - Germany, Finland, Denmark, Norway,Egypt & UAE
2021 - France, Spain, Italy, Switzerland & Czech Republic
2023 - Netherlands, Turkey, Brazil, South Africa, Canada & Australia

We currently operating in Latvia for the past 3 month, you may find full info about expansion in our Whitpaper
Activity: 219
Merit: 102
It sounds  very interesting.
Your next target is to expand in Latvia or to another European city?
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
This is a really good idea and its amazing to see an ico with a working MVP, but you guys need to work on expanding your  marketing and buzz outside of Latvia. Hire some native english speakers in OECD or NA and also consider doing a roadshow to SF, London, singapore or other countries with big crypto communities. 
Pages:
Jump to: