Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ZEEW][TOKEN] - The "Uber" on blockchain for all on-demand deliveries - page 9. (Read 3195 times)

Activity: 221
Merit: 2
This looks like a great project, let's hope that it will be successful. The team gives me confidence in that department
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
In the Russian market there is an application "Yandex.Taxi", where you can specify the start and end point of the route, quickly find willing taxi drivers ... I hope Zeew will be same for couriers
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
Devs currently developing professional wallet for their investors where they can see so many info about their token etc. - need to wait till next week devs will make new announcements.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Seems good & smells successful, best of luck team.
FROM TELEGRAM

Next week Devs will update their website with the ICO details. And information will be available here. Please, wait news.
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
FROM TELEGRAM

Still do not see your token? You may need to import them, here’s how https://goo.gl/qFYEg1

Next week we will update our website with the ICO details.

It will be 4 rounds only not 20 as it showing on our site now.!

Many many surprises for our early believers coming next week, Stay tuned Wink

Activity: 42
Thank you, yes we agree, we try to spread the word as much as we can.
FROM TELEGRAM FROM CEO

Our pre-sale is officially closed raising 315 ETH, we would like to thank you all very much for believing in our project and we promise to do everything we can to make it a success for everyone. Now its time to just wait, we are reaching out to all investors as well as expanding our team to give you the proper support that we achieved since the beginning of our pre-sale, we expect some delay in token distribution due to high volume of work that needs to be done manually , we appreciate your patience on this matter!
Coin payment investors, we will be reaching out to you by email in the coming days. Thank you.
PRE-ICO ended. Collected 312. 32 ETH
I have sucessfully implimented the custom token ZEEW into Myetherwallet. Does anyone know when the tokens should arrive?

Information about distribution (please, press link)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oTaOXxXiVFccuLIDj4-aFRVljd3IIHqR1vncZluVWGI/edit#gid=0

Token will be sent to ETH-wallet from where you invested
Activity: 187
I have sucessfully implimented the custom token ZEEW into Myetherwallet. Does anyone know when the tokens should arrive?
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
in my opinion very good. Need a KYC for PRA-ICO? This is an important question for me. I hope, Pre-ICO will be a success. Good luck

As I know, no need KYC for PRE-ICO. When will be ICO, KYC must be done. Developers said about it in Telegram.
Already collected 300 ETH. Min Cup is reached. Congratilation to the developers. 1 Day left for PRE-ICO.
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
Great project do you have a specific location you'll trial at initially? How soon after ico do you expect to be operational with businesses able to use your service?
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Where I can see how PRE-ICO go on now ? Maybe, anybody knows ETH address? Please?
Activity: 98
I really love the project.
The combination of blockchain and share economy will make huge energies!
The view is really promising.
Looking forward for the cooperation with the UBER!
That will be a huge event!
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
in my opinion very good. Need a KYC for PRA-ICO? This is an important question for me. I hope, Pre-ICO will be a success. Good luck
Activity: 154
Is there any advisor for this project?
As i see, now going ICO Dorado. What are differents from Zeew? What about advantages of ZEEW?

Same question was asked in Telegram . Developers answer:

"Dorado was based on MVP of food app called foodout, they used to deliver food only, We deliver everything except food, and that's for many reasons, (1) food needs bags to keep it hot (2) courier need to have health cert (3) courier need to park his car get into restaurant pay then go to client etc. in our case its diffrent, client is tracking the courier on app and get notified to go out and give the package, we have been delivering flowers, cosmetics, printings and more - already been operating for past 3 month and have 58 businesses who are using us on daily bases and 120 couriers"
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
As i see, now going ICO Dorado. What are differents from Zeew? What about advantages of ZEEW?
Pages:
Jump to: